[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    The fucking ironing is unbearable

    +sideways eight
     
  2.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    The fucking ironing is unbearable

     
    Originally Posted by Deoxyribo View Post

    +sideways eight

    Edited By: Niceguy Feb 23rd, 2012 at 09:23 AM
  3. Can someone post the whitney is casket pic, i dont normally search the deep web myself.
  4. loooooooool

    Man charged after cooking own meal at Denny's

    MADISON, Wis. - A man who claimed to be the new manager of a Denny's restaurant in Wisconsin then cooked himself a cheeseburger and fries is facing charges.
  5.  
    Originally Posted by MadProfesor View Post

    loooooooool

    Man charged after cooking own meal at Denny's

    MADISON, Wis. - A man who claimed to be the new manager of a Denny's restaurant in Wisconsin then cooked himself a cheeseburger and fries is facing charges.

    Like a boss lol.
  6.  
    Originally Posted by MadProfesor View Post

    loooooooool

    Man charged after cooking own meal at Denny's

    MADISON, Wis. - A man who claimed to be the new manager of a Denny's restaurant in Wisconsin then cooked himself a cheeseburger and fries is facing charges.


    lol.
  7.  
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

    Can someone post the whitney is casket pic, i dont normally search the deep web myself.

    do you mean the enquirer photo?
  8.  
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

    do you mean the enquirer photo?

    lol, yeah.. real deep huh
  9. any PS3 pros on here? my brother started a fight with me over using his PS3 to play a game I payed for because hes a greedy little doosh who hasnt learned how to share.

    so I took the disk but of course its a game with a PIN number so he started to download the game directly to his PS3 but his dumbass left the house while he was doing it.

    so I went in and deleted all the characters and all the files. (Its an MMO game so he wont be happy losing all that).

    I know its pretty juvenile but I dont appreciate him acting like a hardass because he thought he had a 1UP on me by starting a fight with me then just uploading it himself.

    Will he still be able to upload my shit and will I have to buy a new copy of the game when I grab my own PS3?
     
  10. Pretty awesome tatt:

  11. furnace broke on the coldest night this winter

    quite an unfortunate situation
  12.  
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

    any PS3 pros on here? my brother started a fight with me over using his PS3 to play a game I payed for because hes a greedy little doosh who hasnt learned how to share.

    so I took the disk but of course its a game with a PIN number so he started to download the game directly to his PS3 but his dumbass left the house while he was doing it.

    so I went in and deleted all the characters and all the files. (Its an MMO game so he wont be happy losing all that).

    I know its pretty juvenile but I dont appreciate him acting like a hardass because he thought he had a 1UP on me by starting a fight with me then just uploading it himself.

    Will he still be able to upload my shit and will I have to buy a new copy of the game when I grab my own PS3?


    grow the fuck up, both of you
  13. You can say that again
  14.  
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

    Great shot officer.

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a54_1330085284


    Lol Lefty, you love death videos. It was a good shot btw.
  15.  
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

    any PS3 pros on here? my brother started a fight with me over using his PS3 to play a game I payed for because hes a greedy little doosh who hasnt learned how to share.

    so I took the disk but of course its a game with a PIN number so he started to download the game directly to his PS3 but his dumbass left the house while he was doing it.

    so I went in and deleted all the characters and all the files. (Its an MMO game so he wont be happy losing all that).

    I know its pretty juvenile but I dont appreciate him acting like a hardass because he thought he had a 1UP on me by starting a fight with me then just uploading it himself.

    Will he still be able to upload my shit and will I have to buy a new copy of the game when I grab my own PS3?

  16. lol sometiems you have to fight fire with fire. It sucks having to deal with somebody that acts like they are 12 but cant let the little idiot think he wins.

    In the end it looks like hes going to semi-win tho because Ill have to buy a new cd key when I grab my own ps3
     
  17.  
    Originally Posted by thereraise View Post


    Loooool!
  18. Happy Birthday Mitch Hedberg.RIP.
  19. Shame on you.


  20. Just held the door for an Asian guy. He said "Sank you", so I punched him in the face. I can't believe he brought up Pearl Harbor like that
  21.  
    Originally Posted by kasey_gcp View Post

    Just held the door for an Asian guy. He said "Sank you", so I punched him in the face. I can't believe he brought up Pearl Harbor like that

    Shouldnt have laughed. Did.
  22. Does anyone else find that P5s takes you to the standard IE "unable to load page screen" way more often than usual around this time of night? Or day depending on where you live.
  23. yes, i try to live with it
  24. It has been slow and double posting like crazy the last 3 or 4 days.