+sideways eight

Add Deoxyribo to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

The fucking ironing is unbearable

Originally Posted by Deoxyribo View Post

+sideways eight

Edited By: Niceguy Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  3. Can someone post the whitney is casket pic, i dont normally search the deep web myself.
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  4. loooooooool

Man charged after cooking own meal at Denny's

MADISON, Wis. - A man who claimed to be the new manager of a Denny's restaurant in Wisconsin then cooked himself a cheeseburger and fries is facing charges.
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
    Originally Posted by MadProfesor View Post

loooooooool

MADISON, Wis. - A man who claimed to be the new manager of a Denny's restaurant in Wisconsin then cooked himself a cheeseburger and fries is facing charges.

Like a boss lol.
    Add itch1515 to Rail
    Originally Posted by MadProfesor View Post

loooooooool

lol.
    Add Hateflops to Rail
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

Can someone post the whitney is casket pic, i dont normally search the deep web myself.

do you mean the enquirer photo?
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  8. Add I Fold to Rail
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

do you mean the enquirer photo?

lol, yeah.. real deep huh
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  10. any PS3 pros on here? my brother started a fight with me over using his PS3 to play a game I payed for because hes a greedy little doosh who hasnt learned how to share.

so I took the disk but of course its a game with a PIN number so he started to download the game directly to his PS3 but his dumbass left the house while he was doing it.

so I went in and deleted all the characters and all the files. (Its an MMO game so he wont be happy losing all that).

I know its pretty juvenile but I dont appreciate him acting like a hardass because he thought he had a 1UP on me by starting a fight with me then just uploading it himself.

Will he still be able to upload my shit and will I have to buy a new copy of the game when I grab my own PS3?

Add stackinsideways to Rail
  11. Pretty awesome tatt:

Add XquiziVex to Rail
  12. furnace broke on the coldest night this winter

quite an unfortunate situation
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

any PS3 pros on here? my brother started a fight with me over using his PS3 to play a game I payed for because hes a greedy little doosh who hasnt learned how to share.

so I took the disk but of course its a game with a PIN number so he started to download the game directly to his PS3 but his dumbass left the house while he was doing it.

so I went in and deleted all the characters and all the files. (Its an MMO game so he wont be happy losing all that).

I know its pretty juvenile but I dont appreciate him acting like a hardass because he thought he had a 1UP on me by starting a fight with me then just uploading it himself.

Will he still be able to upload my shit and will I have to buy a new copy of the game when I grab my own PS3?

grow the fuck up, both of you
    Add mattg1983 to Rail
  14. You can say that again
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

Great shot officer.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a54_1330085284

Lol Lefty, you love death videos. It was a good shot btw.
    Add Hateflops to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

any PS3 pros on here? my brother started a fight with me over using his PS3 to play a game I payed for because hes a greedy little doosh who hasnt learned how to share.

Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  17. lol sometiems you have to fight fire with fire. It sucks having to deal with somebody that acts like they are 12 but cant let the little idiot think he wins.

In the end it looks like hes going to semi-win tho because Ill have to buy a new cd key when I grab my own ps3

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by thereraise View Post

Loooool!
    Add (oIo) to Rail
  19. Add Lameass_ to Rail
  20. Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  21. Happy Birthday Mitch Hedberg.RIP.
    Add Cesporz to Rail
  22. Shame on you.

Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  23. Just held the door for an Asian guy. He said "Sank you", so I punched him in the face. I can't believe he brought up Pearl Harbor like that
    Add kasey_gcp to Rail
    Originally Posted by kasey_gcp View Post

Just held the door for an Asian guy. He said "Sank you", so I punched him in the face. I can't believe he brought up Pearl Harbor like that

Shouldnt have laughed. Did.
    Add Dsprin8171 to Rail
  25. Does anyone else find that P5s takes you to the standard IE "unable to load page screen" way more often than usual around this time of night? Or day depending on where you live.
    Add danimal703 to Rail
  26. yes, i try to live with it
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  27. It has been slow and double posting like crazy the last 3 or 4 days.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  28. Add danimal703 to Rail