1. One of the best covers I have heard in a long time.. kid has some pipes. Ex emo band from what I gathered, but still very good.

Add XBassX to Rail
  2. Jim Paratore - TMZ founder along with Harvey Levin - dead of heart attack in France.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/29/jim-pa...len-degeneres/

Thread StarterAdd SpankyHamm to Rail
  3. Americans are fat as fuck
    Add setherson2 to Rail
  4. Not really sure if this is threadworthy or not, but the United Nations has appointed a new director of tourism.

Robert Mugabe.

Sometimes, you can't make this shit up...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/un-chooses-mugabe-as-a-leader-for-tourism-7801085.html

Never mind that Robert Mugabe is under a travel ban for his cruel stewardship of Zimbabwe since independence. The United Nations, in its wisdom, has designated him a "leader for tourism" and chosen the Victoria Falls, shared with Zambia, as the venue for a holiday industry conference next year.
    At the UN World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), based in Madrid, the thinking seems to be: "If the old man can't visit us then we should visit him."

dot dot dot
    Add zander to Rail
  5. My first reaction: lol @ thinking naming a tourism director is in anyway threadworthy. Only a few people here travel and that is still not a position that is of interest to me

kept reading, read name: Holy shit!!
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  6. Really Pixar??? triplet ginger kids???
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  7. I just realized that WAR doesn't start as many threads anymore.

Add Luho to Rail
    Originally Posted by Luho View Post

I just realized that WAR doesn't start as many threads anymore.

Obviously, this is a man who wants to spend as much time in OT's dumping ground as possible...
    Add zander to Rail
  9. im in kansas city on bizz, met this broad at the hotel bar and we hit it off, end up going out for drinks and ribs, end up back at my room drinking a little and end up fuckin. I hit it twice and she falls asleep in my room (no pics obv but i didnt make a thread so fuck you) she wasn't really hot at all, but young, prolly 20-23 rail thin blonde bitch with no ass no tits. Anyways i'm watching end of b-ball game and i start feeling my stomach rumbling. I thought i had to shit go in there but nothing happens but some farts. go back to watch the game and start ripping ass all over the place, fuck it right she's passed out. I shit u not i farted so purtrid and disgusting i woke her up from the smell lol. she rolls over "what's that smell". Bidness. She left after like 10 minutes, i feel like i accomplished a lot.
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 May 30th, 2012 at 07:24 AM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  10. ^ legendary forced evacuation points right there.

thats manly

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

im in kansas city on bizz, met this broad at the hotel bar and we hit it off, end up going out for drinks and ribs, end up back at my room drinking a little and end up fuckin. I hit it twice and she falls asleep in my room (no pics obv but i didnt make a thread so fuck you) she wasn't really hot at all, but young, prolly 20-23 rail thin blonde bitch with no ass no tits.

KC

rail thin

Did you check her purse for meth?
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  12. I desperately want this to be a real thing

http://comixed.memebase.com/2012/02/...f=newpromocopy
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  13. I doubt the feasibility of that currently.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  14. joke's on me i guess, been up every few hours with explosive diarrhea... feel like im dying. fml
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  15. Just got done fucking my first black woman. She was 49 (I think?) and thick, but she was a freak and it was a great time. BJ skills weren't great, but she licked around the cinnamon ring without having to be asked and did that booty drop thing that you see in the rap videos (not racist; don't know what it's called).

Had a little trouble licking the kitty (which is odd for me as that's usually my bread & butter), but made up for it with the dick. Made her cum a few times and she squirted twice on me and screamed a shit ton of obscenities.

I don't know why, but it took me forever to nut as I felt like I was representing my entire race when fucking her. I'm sure she's been with a fuck ton of black dudes, so I felt like I had to hang in there to show that white guys can bring the pain too.

She kept hinting that she wanted to stay & cuddle, but I told her that I had to work in the morning (which I don't) and got her out of here. Overall, experience was a 7/10 and would do again.
    Add ciz to Rail
  16. reading that part about a 49 year old black woman squirting on you made me run to the bathroom
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  17. I keep my lotion right next to the bed
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by cizastro View Post

did that booty drop thing that you see in the rap videos (not racist; don't know what it's called).

loool
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  19. As of 8:17 this morning I am a dad again! Well still but, again too. Son #2 was 7lbs14oz 21" long and doesnt look anything like the mailman, score!
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
  20. grats lies

Add stackinsideways to Rail
  21. congrats man!
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by Luho View Post

I just realized that WAR doesn't start as many threads anymore.

I like the concept of this thread. Even when I kill myself I will put reasoning and goodbyes in here.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
    Originally Posted by cizastro View Post

Just got done fucking my first black woman. She was 49 (I think?) and thick, but she was a freak and it was a great time. BJ skills weren't great, but she licked around the cinnamon ring without having to be asked and did that booty drop thing that you see in the rap videos (not racist; don't know what it's called).

Had a little trouble licking the kitty (which is odd for me as that's usually my bread & butter), but made up for it with the dick. Made her cum a few times and she squirted twice on me and screamed a shit ton of obscenities.

I don't know why, but it took me forever to nut as I felt like I was representing my entire race when fucking her. I'm sure she's been with a fuck ton of black dudes, so I felt like I had to hang in there to show that white guys can bring the pain too.

She kept hinting that she wanted to stay & cuddle, but I told her that I had to work in the morning (which I don't) and got her out of here. Overall, experience was a 7/10 and would do again.

I picture this:

Add I Fold to Rail
  24. I picture something similar.

Instead of dumping ground next month can we call it OTs cumrag?
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  25. Add wantagolf to Rail
  26. i only come to this thread for the wanta ass pics
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  27. Wanta does have a nice ass.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  28. i'd hit it
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by I Fold View Post

I picture this:

LOL, that's actually not too far off actually. Here's what she looked like.

EDIT - Also started talking to an Asian chick that sounds batshit insane, but she's pretty hot so I'm trying to figure out a way to hit that without her finding out where I live. I'm hoping I can go to her place if it happens. A couple pics...

Edited By: ciz May 30th, 2012 at 08:27 PM
    Add ciz to Rail