[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Why do rednecks have so many confederate flags? I'm from Southern Indiana and I see this shit on a daily basis. Am I missing something here?
    Add Indianachris to Rail
  2. haha i'll give you that. She's horrible at math. And don't worry, i've been raggin on her for a while now about it. She claims that she was never taught in school how to do the problems without parentheses. I find that hard to believe, but it was the 70s so who knows what they learned then. She has finally conceded defeat.

She made it up though by fucking with my brothers fb after he left it open on her phone. She sucks at math, but can be a pretty funny human being at times, especially after some wine.
    Edited By: Shrubbery Sep 3rd, 2012 at 06:58 AM
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  3. I'm pretty sure the answer is 5
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

Sick brag on winning $10 from your Mom on a math bet

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. I'm not making her pay tho
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  5. If I'm ever thrown in prison on a 10-year term, I think it would be cool to throw me in solitary the whole time, just as an experiment to see how crazy I would be when I came out.
    Add Pghfan987 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

If I'm ever thrown in prison on a 10-year term, I think it would be cool to throw me in solitary the whole time, just as an experiment to see how crazy I would be when I came out.

after 3 days i think you'd change your mind

that would be, just, awful
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  7. I'm gonna ramble about some shit no one really cares about so just skip it if you're already in a good mood.

score another one for cancer, one of my best friend's mom died last night. he's 22, she was 48 I think.

a few of us were towards the tail end of a 2 day bender drinking fri night - sat morning and kegging it for the game when the liquor store opened, going all day and we got the news at like 730 saturday night. it got pretty emotional after that. I can't remember the last time I cried, I think it was when cancer did my little bro 4 years ago, but I cried for that lady. she had seen me and all of my oldest friends growing up at our best and our worst. growing up we all slept it off in her living room and she would never say a word to our moms haha. she's one of those ladies that had the heart of a gladiator and the soul to carry it.

besides that in the last week my mom's best friend finally lost to cancer, and my mom's mom had a stroke. I got all of my spirit and half my brains from that lady. she's still functioning but she's not quite herself and I'm not sure if she ever will be after the stroke. she's one of those unbound spirits you meet living single well into her 70s, and she's always been as sharp as anyone half her age. that's why a stroke might be the worst thing I could imagine for her. I literally go every couple weeks and hang out with my grandma and try to soak up everything she has to offer, and idk if she's really capable of that anymore. she just lost her 98 year old dad less than a month ago and I think it's killing her.

anyway, do me a favor and hug your mom next time you see her.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  8. i'll do that hank, sorry to hear that man
    Add sacaniga to Rail
  9. yeah dude, I lived with this kid when I was 21 and he was 19, and seeing his eyes get darker and darker over the past year+ is hard. just can't imagine switching places with him.

if y'all have a mom you can love then bless her for putting up with your punk ass that would post 38,590 times on pocketfives.com
    Edited By: Hank H1LL Sep 3rd, 2012 at 08:53 AM
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  10. no one should lose their mom that young

sorry to hear that man, couldn't imagine losing my mom. RIP
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

THAnks for including the name, never heard of her

you think that maybe someone else hasn't?

Add SluggerWV to Rail
  12. Add cmval to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

lol - this is exactly what I hear in my head every time I see this horrible bitch Zooey Deschanel. I pray every night that I'll wake up to news of her death.

new girl - funniest show on tv
    Add BigA524 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

If I'm ever thrown in prison on a 10-year term, I think it would be cool to throw me in solitary the whole time, just as an experiment to see how crazy I would be when I came out.

Kevin Bacon went batshit in Murder in the first
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  15. Is it just me or is the P5s footer broken? I was browsing PD (fuck you, I'll post where I want), and noticed that if I try to click any of the links in the section circled in green, it takes me to pokerstars in a new tab. wtf? The only link you can click is Poker Articles, if you click on the last couple of letters of the word Articles.

P5s, fix yo shit.

Edit: This is in Firefox 14.0.1 and 15.0. I opened up IE9 and it worked just fine.
    Edited By: wes_mc Sep 3rd, 2012 at 06:50 PM
    Reason: yo

Add wes_mc to Rail
  16. Add SluggerWV to Rail
  17. LeAnn Rimes looks pretty good in this pic

and borderline anorexic in this one

thoughts?
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  18. Amazon selling the entire West Wing series for $90 if anyone is interested.
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  19. wife picked up some small bottles of pepsi made in Mexico - supposedly they make it with sugar cane instead of corn syrup - i have no idea. Tastes pretty good tho
    Add saxman to Rail
  20. They say that the Coke there is the best but I've never tried it. Buying Pepsi seems like a waste, imo. Isn't that stuff sweet enough already?
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  21. i've always preferred pepsi over coke - i find coke has too much of a caramel taste
    Add saxman to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheSilentBob View Post

They say that the Coke there is the best but I've never tried it. Buying Pepsi seems like a waste, imo. Isn't that stuff sweet enough already?

Went to Nigaragua for a while a few years ago and met up with some people that were 100% convinced the coke was 20x better in nicaragua than in the US due to the sugars. I couldn't taste a difference.... I lived in central america for 18 months and never noticed a difference.

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  23. Add SluggerWV to Rail
  24. wtf is crystal palace? A soccer team somewhere I assume?

I like the diversity tho. Fat girl, red head, black girl, tan girls, pale girls, some hot blondes, and even a chick with braces for the pervs.

Not bad.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Thread StarterAdd SpankyHamm to Rail
  26. Any OTers in Vegas, if u know where to find a nice satchel kindly send me a pm. Im in town, dont know a soul and I been craving a smoke. Im afraid Ill get ripped off or worse trying to find something on my own

Shot in the dark here maybe... Im not expecting anything but if somebody could help or point me in the right direction thatd be sweet.
    Edited By: Moss Boss Sep 3rd, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    Add Moss Boss to Rail
  27. If only there was some OTer you could PM?
    Add userid363 to Rail
  28. Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews

Actor Michael Clarke Duncan, star of film 'The Green Mile,' has died at age 54, fiancée says - @AP

damn, he was good and unique
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews

Actor Michael Clarke Duncan, star of film 'The Green Mile,' has died at age 54, fiancée says - @AP

damn, he was good and unique

RIP
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
  30. Add SluggerWV to Rail