1. Add KingPariah to Rail
  2. god damn it

america kicks sfm ass its not even funny

cheap dip, booze, butter, and clothes... jdsgh;erghiohaegiahgh

i already live that life and its pretty good, but if i was in america Id have even more money to do even more life like things because everything is fucing cheap as fucking fuck

america really does rape (minus healthcare, politics and obama obv)
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  3. also

if any american wants to mail me a tub of something called "STOKERS LONG CUT MINT" i will gladly trade you money and future considerations for my first born
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  4. I sat down to eat and figured i'd check out Battleship playing on HBO - holy shit this is SCARY bad
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
  5. Taco Bell Cool Ranch Doritos tacos are coming March 7th.
    Add KingPariah to Rail
    Originally Posted by STOPPER19 View Post

I sat down to eat and figured i'd check out Battleship playing on HBO - holy shit this is SCARY bad

It is so bad it is actually good in a weird way

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
    Originally Posted by ntanygd760 View Post

It is so bad it is actually good in a weird way

lol just got done and was rather entertained.

sometimes its fun to sit and watch a scary bad movie and be able to laugh at it.
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
    Originally Posted by KingPariah View Post

Taco Bell Cool Ranch Doritos tacos are coming March 7th.

you're fucking kidding me... i heard about these things over a year ago and was all psyched then they never made it out of a couple of small california towns. awesomeness, i never go to the bell but i will now.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

you're fucking kidding me... i heard about these things over a year ago and was all psyched then they never made it out of a couple of small california towns. awesomeness, i never go to the bell but i will now.

Yea they've been in test markets for a bit but getting a national release on the 7th. I only had the regular Doritos taco once but it was pretty good.
    Add KingPariah to Rail
    Originally Posted by KingPariah View Post

Yea they've been in test markets for a bit but getting a national release on the 7th. I only had the regular Doritos taco once but it was pretty good.

i only had it once and thought it was ok, but i was always a way bigger fan of cooler ranch so i was looking forward to this taco...

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  11. Holy shit this is the best commercial in history

Add KingPariah to Rail
  12. ya someone posted that on FB a while back, pretty good stuff
    Add Camz to Rail

13. i'd just like to take a moment to appreciate the ass on that girl. sweet jesus
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  14. MY BACK IS NOT A VOICEMAIL SO SAY IT TO MY FACE DOOEEE
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
    Originally Posted by STOPPER19 View Post

Some guy just won ~$800k, toked the dealers $30k. Cool to see.

Where was this at?

I heard a dealer telling us a story at the 3 card poker table one day. You know how they have that new shit where you can use the dealer cards to make a 5 card hand with a chance at 1 milly?

Somebody hit for a mill... gave the dealer $100.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  16. Yeah, but I mean, after taxes...
    Add skeeze666 to Rail
  17. Ended up seeing warm bodies...pretty meh
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

Ended up seeing warm bodies...pretty meh

Everyone is doing themselves a disservice by going to see any other movie while Stand Up Guys is still playing (except for Django, that's that crack)
    Add paidchex to Rail
  19. I wish one of you would have told me The Dark Knight Rises was 15 hours long so I wouldnt have started it at 12:30 last night lol.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  20. 2013 WSOP schedule is out for anyone interestedhttp://www.wsop.com/tourney/tourneydetails.asp?groupID=887
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by unemployable View Post

Everyone is doing themselves a disservice by going to see any other movie while Stand Up Guys is still playing (except for Django, that's that crack)

not very good ratings on RT tho
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by kmc28 View Post

i'd just like to take a moment to appreciate the ass on that girl. sweet jesus

Just breath taking.
    Add (oIo) to Rail
  23. So my 8mo kid was up 1/2 the damn night last night and I ended up watching That's My Boy. I had pretty much lost all hope at liking any more Adam Sandler movies quite some time ago. This movie proved me wrong. Obviously it was just a dumb comedy but I was cracking up waaaaay more than I expected to. Might have had something to do with the severe lack of sleep but I thought it was hilarious.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail

2013 WSOP schedule is out for anyone interestedhttp://www.wsop.com/tourney/tourneydetails.asp?groupID=887

You fucker! I was all excited to see my work schedule.
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kmc28 View Post

Originally Posted by (oIo) View Post

Just breath taking.

no doubt. just look at that wave
    Add userid363 to Rail
    Add clemsonrich to Rail
  27. This is fkn awesome! Beck and 160 piece "band" performing a version of David Bowie's song "Sound and vision". Starts out slow (doesn't really get going till about 3 mins) but then it just gets better and better IMO.

Add cminer25 to Rail

2013 WSOP schedule is out for anyone interestedhttp://www.wsop.com/tourney/tourneydetails.asp?groupID=887

oh god dammit
    Add thereraise to Rail
  29. My Chinese roommate from apartment I rented in Macau just posted this picture and wrote the following caption

What American people think we have in a Chinese kitchen............Well, apparently this is very wrong...................you see, we don't eat breads.
    Add Zeppelin to Rail