Originally Posted by Sandman_Good View Post

Add Cooker to Rail
  2. Does anyone know anything about valuing sports memorabilla, specifically jerseys?

I just came into like 150 NFL jerseys and many of them are just replicas, but some are "authentic" and some say "on-field" or different shit.
    there are several of them that are really heavy & are throwbacks of legendary players.

A few are even autographed. notably, a Ray Lewis one. no clue of the legitimacy obv
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

Does anyone know anything about valuing sports memorabilla, specifically jerseys?

I just came into like 150 NFL jerseys and many of them are just replicas, but some are "authentic" and some say "on-field" or different shit.
    there are several of them that are really heavy & are throwbacks of legendary players.

A few are even autographed. notably, a Ray Lewis one. no clue of the legitimacy obv

But seriously, without any kind of paperwork proving authenticity, anything that might be worth money takes a huge hit. There are so many fakes out there that you are looking at an uphill battle to get good money for anything.
    Add danimal703 to Rail
  4. i'm actually watching this buckwild show on mtv. this is pretty bad. worse than jersey shore, somehow.
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  5. Ken goldin at Goldinauctions.com he is an oter and has a honus wagner card up now. I can get his fb info for a pm if you want faster service.
    Edited By: skisteve Jan 9th, 2013 at 05:59 AM
    Add skisteve to Rail
  6. In anticipation of the World Cup ,hookers plan to learn English. I was unaware prostitution was legal in Brazil.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ld-cup?cc=5901

"Cida Vieira, president of the Association of Prostitutes in the city of Belo Horizonte, said Tuesday that 20 have already signed up for the courses and she expects at least 300 of the group's 4,000 members to follow suit. The association is organizing the classes and seeking volunteer teachers."
    Add LiLWebbie to Rail
    Originally Posted by LiLWebbie View Post

In anticipation of the World Cup ,hookers plan to learn English. I was unaware prostitution was legal in Brazil.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ld-cup?cc=5901

seeking volunteer teachers."

say wha?
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  8. "sucky sucky 5 dolla"

what else do they need to learn?
    Add kmc28 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

Does anyone know anything about valuing sports memorabilla, specifically jerseys?

any Redskins?
    Add Sandman_Good to Rail
  10. dammit sandman. fix your pic so i dont have a random shadow dick posted for no reason.
    Add Cooker to Rail
    Originally Posted by danimal703 View Post

But seriously, without any kind of paperwork proving authenticity, anything that might be worth money takes a huge hit. There are so many fakes out there that you are looking at an uphill battle to get good money for anything.

I dont expect them to be worth a fortune, but there are just so many. 50-100 each would be a good deal of $

Originally Posted by skisteve View Post

Ken goldin at Goldinauctions.com he is an oter and has a honus wagner card up now. I can get his fb info for a pm if you want faster service.

I checked out the site. Not sure how to go about that.

Originally Posted by Sandman_Good View Post

any Redskins?

Havent gone through all, but I just folded 2.
    A fred smoot jersey & a "players of the century" collection LaVar Arrington
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by skeeze666 View Post

Nexus is separate from Enhanced IDs... Border states like MI and NY and I assume the NE states but not sure, allow you to get an Enhanced ID that allows travel into Canada without a passport. Though it baffles me why anyone would get that instead of just getting a passport to have for a little more money.

Why would anyone want a passport fuck flying to 3rd world countries who do shit backwards, i got a enhancer id to drive over to bc once in a while no need to go over there now that pot is legal in washington.

Ps you can also get a enhanced DL with a felony and cant get a passport.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  13. Well, congratulations to the Philippines! This is the first country I visit where I am already planning my return trip! My usual policy is not to re-visit a country ive seen before, as there are so many countries to see on this beautiful planet. However, this place is amazing and I am certainly coming back, and this time for much longer then 6 days! Shoutout to my good friend JP and his lovely girlfriend Diana for hosting me and showing me a great time in Cebu! Love you guys, see you again sooner then you might think!

On a related note...

... in 15hours I will be spending the day in Seoul, Korea in between flights from Cebu to Calgary. Currently listening to Gangnam Style to get me in the mood (1.15B views btw) while packing... I might even go visit GANGNAM !!! LOL If I dont check it off the bucket list this time, will def do it next time I am in Korea.

#life #crosspostfromfb
    Add FouTight to Rail
  14. Oregon man spends $27,000 for a bottle of scotch

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/01/08/...tle-of-scotch/

What's the most anyone has spent on a bottle of alcohol from a store (non-bottle service)?

I know I've never cracked the $100 mark probably cuz I still drink with the pallet of a college student
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  15. 120$, Patron.
    Add FouTight to Rail
  16. Looks like Helen had a nice christmas..

Add KingPariah to Rail
  17. Id never seen this pic of Kate Middleton before but now that I have, I cant stop looking at it.

Add danimal703 to Rail
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

Apparently this was legit - one dead, one badly injured.

http://news.yahoo.com/zorb-ride-russ...102056296.html

Full video leading up to the video above.

Thread StarterAdd SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by FouTight View Post

On a related note...

... in 15hours I will be spending the day in Seoul, Korea in between flights from Cebu to Calgary. Currently listening to Gangnam Style to get me in the mood (1.15B views btw) while packing... I might even go visit GANGNAM !!! LOL If I dont check it off the bucket list this time, will def do it next time I am in Korea.

#life #crosspostfromfb

Send me a pm if you need any advice about Seoul... I spent 4 days there last month. I won't just give you blanket info in case you already have it planned, but if you need or want any info let me know and I'll sum it up for you.
    Add skeeze666 to Rail
  20. So yesterday I went to the store to buy some smokes and they had Camel's .75 off so I bought those (I've switched to Pall Mall since they are so much cheaper). She asked me my birthday and I said "4/20/86" she said "Nice Birthday!" and I said "Thanks..a lot of people tend to celebrate it." She was obviously a head. She said "That'll be...*pause*..$4.20" We stared at each other for a second and I looked at the register to confirm and said "hmm..nice total" paid her and left.

Cool story bro, I know.
    Add KingPariah to Rail
  21. Was she decent looking at all? Because otherwise, that story loses about 50% "cool story bro" value.

Thread StarterAdd SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

Was she decent looking at all? Because otherwise, that story loses about 50% "cool story bro" value.

prob a 4.2/10
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

prob a 4.2/10

heh sadly this is about right...but I can tell y'all I banged her out in the walkin beer cooler if it adds points to the story.
    Add KingPariah to Rail
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

They are about to show and discuss this video on Fox News.

Gotta love or hate how social media spreads.
    Add SlapNPickle to Rail
  25. so I got a picture of an older Kelly Kapowski where she is wearing a wet black see through dress thats as see thought as possible.

boobies on full display.

rules on see through shirts are kinda sketchy here tho.

Add stackinsideways to Rail
  26. Take a chance son. Post away.
    Add skeeze666 to Rail
  27. there's a sweaty tit thread....i think you'll be ok.

Add clemsonrich to Rail

28. Add skeeze666 to Rail
    Originally Posted by KingPariah View Post

Looks like Helen had a nice christmas..

HAHAHAHHAHA
    Add Sir to Rail

30. my participation trophy for 6k posts. Yay me
    Add thereraise to Rail