[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. I realize the irony of a leafs fan making a playoffs thread but fuck you.

Schedules for series are not set yet but in the East Matchups are set

#1 Washington vs #8 New York Rangers
    Season Series 3-1 NYR
    My pick: Washington in 7, Lundqvist will almost steal this series but the Caps will pull it out

#2 Philadelphia vs #7 Buffalo
    Season Series 2-2
    My Pick: Philadelphia in 5, will be a good series but Philly is too deep up front.

#3 Boston vs #6 Montreal
    Season Series: Montreal 4-2
    My Pick: Boston in 7, yet again these two teams meet in the playoffs, and no love lost after the Chara incident. Thomas is too good tho

#4 Pittsburgh vs #5 Tampa Bay
    Season Series: 2-2
    My Pick: Tampa bay in 5, no Crosby/ Malkin will catch up to Pitt in playoffs, Stamkos' first chance on big stage and comes through

Western Conferance

#1Vancouver vs #8 Chicago
    Season Series 2-2
    My Pick: Vancouver in 5, Chicago put Vancouver out the past two years, but this time around Vancouver will get it done

#2 San Jose vs #7 LA Kings
    Season Series 3-3
    My Pick: San Jose in 7, I want to go with LA but simply too many injuries to overcome

#3 Detroit vs #6 Phoenix
    Season Series: 2-2
    My Pick: Detroit in 4, sorry Phoenix you need to win a series to keep your team there but the Wangz are battle tested veterans

#4 Anaheim vs #5 Nashville
    Season Series: 3-1 Nashville
    My Pick: Nashville in 6, Preds scores 10 goals in the series and Pekka Rinne does the rest, quietly put up at Vezina type numbers, 2.12 - .930
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Apr 11th, 2011 at 01:41 AM
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail

2. Add thereraise to Rail
    Originally Posted by thereraise View Post

duh, winning
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  4. They better wake the fuck up if they want to make it out of round one. They have been downright awful for a while now. Although my tune will totally change if they beat chicago tomorrow and the hawks miss the playoffs. That would make my day.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
  5. Tampa Bay getting the best draw out of any team getting to play the Wilksbere Scranton Penguins. But TB is so overrated so I feel like Pitt can pull this one out due with their role players. Pretty sure TB is gonna be the only team from the east and prolly the playoffs that will have a negative goal differential.

Philly has been 13-11-7 since the AS break, so dont put all your eggs in that basket. Theyre still really good but not the same team from the 1st half.

Lund can steal the series but will be tough w/o Callahan and theyre depth is young without much playoff experience. Girardi and Staal are gonna average 35+ min a game in this series due to how good the caps are playing right now. We all know what happened last year though.

1st round Habs and B's series, enough said, gonna be the best one to watch out of the east for sure. Isnt this the 3rd year in a row they have played each other in the first round? B's are stacked at Center but this doesnt matter, its a showdown between 2 of the (if not the) best goalies in the league. Wonder how many OT games this series will have.

Wash in 7
    Philly in 6
    Tampa in 6
    Boston in 7 (Krecji playmaking center, Kelly awesome killing defensive forward center, Peverly is amazing at faceoffs)
    Add BamaHockey437 to Rail
  6. cant wait for that Bruins vs Canadiens series. would love to see a Boston sweep but most likely gonna have to be done in a game 7 at the garden. oh yeah and F MONTREAL
    Add wab80 to Rail
    Originally Posted by wab80 View Post

cant wait for that Bruins vs Canadiens series. would love to see a Boston sweep but most likely gonna have to be done in a game 7 at the garden. oh yeah and F MONTREAL

I wonder if we are going to have to go through another booing each other's national anthem thing again.

Stupid French People
    Thread StarterAdd TMLMS13 to Rail
  8. wash in 6
    philly in 6
    mtl in 6
    pitt in 7
    Add yoonaSNSDjess to Rail
  9. caps in 4
    philly in 7
    boston in 5
    tampa in 6
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  10. i hope you all are right about philly, but they've looked like shit the past month.
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

i hope you all are right about philly, but they've looked like shit the past month.

Buffalo sucks
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

I wonder if we are going to have to go through another booing each other's national anthem thing again.

Stupid French People

hopefully not. thats just childish
    Add wab80 to Rail
  13. caps will prob choke
    f the flyers
    tb cant beat ahl pitt
    classy montreal will boo the US anthem

Lets go caps!!!!!!!!

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  14. I think heavyj should have a rangers podcast. I'd listen.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
  15. Add djoshaz to Rail
  16. Ducks, just rocketed up the standings due to tiebreaks, they're the 4th seed, however the bad news is we play against Nashville whom we don't do very well against.
    Add Aznsportsnut to Rail
  17. Habs vs B's again.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!
    Add MFT77 to Rail
    Originally Posted by djoshaz View Post

Besides Rangers getting in. I am happiest that this team got in. Nothing looks cooler than the whiteout when your watching the games. Glad to see the Yotes in again..
    Edited By: AFink93 Apr 10th, 2011 at 07:02 AM
    Add AFink93 to Rail

Add chancemcc to Rail
  20. AHL Pitt has been raping the league most of the 2nd half, still a very solid team
    Add LostProfits to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

they failed on the last day.
  22. Is anyone going to grow a playoff beard for their team?
    Add Aznsportsnut to Rail
    Originally Posted by chancemcc View Post

You know I hate you right?

The yotes are going to have a tough match up against sj/red fags, but god dammit this team needs to make it out of the first round.
    Add m0ss to Rail
  24. Add palmerjoe to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

they failed on the last day.

DAmn... In that case, Go capitals.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  26. Van - Fucking - Couver bitches
    Add hostile to Rail
  27. Fuck the wings! Its to bad its coming down to the last game for the hawks..

LETS GO HAWKS

Add BigA524 to Rail
  28. Would make my day if Dallas made the playoffs!

ABC - anyone but canucks.
    Add Arctic to Rail
  29. Pens aren't losing in 5 if they lose, but I doubt they will. It wouldn't surprise me if Crosby was back for game 1, but even if he isn't, did nobody notice that the Pens kept pace without Crosby/Malkin for 2+ months and just about won the division anyways? And I haven't even mentioned Fleury, who is a huge advantage for the Pens vs. TBay.

Pens in 6 imo.
    Add BubbaKGB to Rail