[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. starts tonight at midnight ET with Wazzu @ Gonzaga. games run all night/morning and into tomorrow night...

the feature games tomorrow night are part of the Champions Classic, which is new, and absurd:

"Michigan State will make the trip to New York to play Duke in the first of a three-year deal called the Champions Classic on Nov. 15. Kansas and Kentucky are the other two regulars in this event that will shift from New York to Chicago to Atlanta over the next three years with the four teams rotating opponents. "

brief breakdowns of each game from Aug. 25th by Katz: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ndy/id/6895746

schedule/lines:

12 a.m. ET -- Washington State at Gonzaga, ESPN - Zags -13

Gonzaga wins 89-81

2 a.m. ET -- Northern Iowa at St. Mary's, ESPN - St. Mary's -11

St. Mary's wins 57-41

4 a.m. ET -- Cal Northridge at Hawaii, ESPN - Hawaii - 13.5

Hawaii wins 86-67

6 a.m. ET -- Drexel at Rider, ESPN -
    Drexel -3

Drexel wins 80-62

8 a.m. ET -- Morehead State at College of Charleston, ESPN -
    Charleston -11

Charleston wins 72-57

10 a.m. ET -- Kent State at West Virginia, ESPN -
    WVU -9

Kent wins 70-60

12 p.m. ET -- Belmont at Memphis, ESPN -
    Memphis -4

Memphis wins 97-81

2 p.m. ET -- San Diego State at Baylor, ESPN - Baylor -9

Baylor wins 77-67

4 p.m. ET -- Rhode Island at Texas, TicketCity Legends Classic, ESPN
    - UT -16.5

UT wins 100-90

6 p.m. ET -- FIU at Virginia Tech, NIT Season Tip-Off, ESPNU

VT wins 78-63

7 p.m. ET -- Duke vs. Michigan State, State Farm Champions Classic, ESPN - Duke -7

Duke wins 74-69

8 p.m. ET -- Florida at Ohio State, ESPN2 - OSU -8.5
    OSU wins 81-74

9 p.m. ET -- Kentucky vs. Kansas, State Farm Champions Classic, ESPN -
    UK -6Kentucky wins 75-65

10 p.m. ET -- Austin Peay at California, ESPN2 -
    Cal -16
    Cal wins 72-55

11 p.m. ET -- Colorado St. at Stanford, NIT Season Tip-Off, ESPNU -
    Stanford 7.5
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 16th, 2011 at 05:24 AM
  2. Yeah I wont be up for the Hawaii game. But I will catch most of the other games. Im sure I will be making some bets.

3. lets go spartans. love izzo for scheduling tough games early so his guys know how hard they need to work the whole season to get to the championship
  4. yeah gotta respect Izzo for lining up such serious competition early, his team has alot of potential too, they dominate the boards and its not entirely unpossible that they beat Duke
    Edited By: Glo4m Nov 14th, 2011 at 08:26 PM
  5. Other than the obvious two the other games that look good to me are Belmont at Memphis, Kent St at WV and Florida at Ohio State. I guess the last one is kinda obvious also. Didnt Belmont just lose to Duke by 1? They always perform well in the tourney and I think they'll play with Memphis all game. Kent St always seems solid and WV is a little down this year. Both bigger schools are at home though so that obviously helps a lot.
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

Other than the obvious two the other games that look good to me are Belmont at Memphis, Kent St at WV and Florida at Ohio State. I guess the last one is kinda obvious also. Didnt Belmont just lose to Duke by 1? They always perform well in the tourney and I think they'll play with Memphis all game. Kent St always seems solid and WV is a little down this year. Both bigger schools are at home though so that obviously helps a lot.

San Diego St. @ Baylor tho? how is Kent-WVU more interesting than that?

some good stuff in here: http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-coll...n-john-gasaway

have to be insider tho. he picked the top 7 games to analyze. Wazzu/Zags, Kent/WVU, Belmont/Memphis, SDSU/Baylor and the obv big 3 games
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 14th, 2011 at 09:05 PM
  7. DVR is set for Memphis tomorrow at 10 am!!!!

Little extra baby tylenol FTW!!!
  8. Just a little advice to peoe that will be degenning for over 24 hours straight (mnf-late bbl games tomorrow) last year in this 24 marathon I am pretty sure only 3 favorites covered out of the 12 games. Keep that in mind this year.
  9. I'll watch the Baylor SDSU matchup but I doubt its that good of a game. SDSU doesnt have anybody back.
  10. they lost a ton, but still will compete for the MWC title and an NCAA bid. should be a good game. Steve Fisher is a great coach. plus, we aren't at full strength yet with no Perry Jones and we have 4 new guys in our rotation, including 3 guards
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 14th, 2011 at 09:30 PM
  11. Top 4 games who ya'll got?
  12. ^^^^Waco already listed em
    So jacked i got the day off tommorow and the PVR cleared (in case I do need some sleep over the next day or so.) After seeing baylor live this summer plus brady heslip and knowing the love waco has for em I kinda have a sweet spot for them and hope they crush in the B12 this yr. Should still be a decent matchup with PJ3 out for one more.

Gonna be a fun day of hoops and I hope a few of the off time games arent too terrible so I can stay awake for em.
    Edited By: Popperhead Nov 14th, 2011 at 09:53 PM
  13. okay, not top 4 games, 4 sides you like the best. My apologies
  14. only lines out right now are Gonzaga -12.5 and St Mary's -10.5

I'll update the OP with the lines

EDIT: lines are out. will be in OP soon
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 14th, 2011 at 11:48 PM
  15. 9 3's with 6 mins left in the 1st half? really Gonzaga?

this Pangos kid is killing it, he has 5 already. wug Popperhead
  16. im making a small wager on UNI +11 tonight
  17. Like that I didnt have to sweat the 1st half over of 66 for to long. Zags just killin the 3 ball.
  18. Jake Koch for UNI is real good. He'll win MVC POY in front of McDermott
  19. Mathis M�nninghoff, NA

20. Zags game hella entertaining, and gettin' chippy
  21. I'm changing my screenname to kevinpangos.

Doris Burke should be fired on the spot for mentioning Pargo in the same sentence as Dickau and Stepp.

Lol at tying Dickau's record in his first career start. Although Dickau did it more than once...and one time he made nine 3s in the first half (7-7 in a 4 min stretch) then didn't even shoot in the 2nd half because it was a blowout.
  22. I hate women announcers
  23. Cougssssssss

sick comeback brewing here.

Zags haven't done much besides the Pangos assault...
  24. I don't have anything against women announcers but I hate Doris Burke.
  25. What a game...I love college bball
  26. goddamnit UCLA memories
  27. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 for 2! need this 3rd game!
  28. lolz I lost my 2nd half under bet with 3 minutes left...chasing it with UNI/St. Mary's 1st half under 60. I love the college basketball marathon...most secretly awesome sports day, esp for degen gamblers.
  29. damn uk-ku comes on at 3am here. at least i get to watch most football games, college bball season is going to be the worst.
  30. Great first game regarding Pangos he was Ontario Baller of the year and just played in his hometown and opted out of prep school.he played on jr national team but we don't get the best coverage here of it so didn't see. He played obv real sick hopefully can be good to hit 4-5 triples a game for them lots of mistakes but that'll take time to cure I think mark few must have some good connections here as he rolls lots of Canucks