[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by (oIo) View Post

Lol. A big burly soccer player over a petite flexible gymnast? Looool.

^^^^^^^^sfthis

Add sketchy1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by (oIo) View Post

Lol. A big burly soccer player over a petite flexible gymnast? Looool.

really.... big burly.... shes one of the most inshape women in the world lol and makes it looks sooo sexy.

I just cant think of one thing that alex morgan doesnt have that girl beat on
    Add Bawsten to Rail
  3. Flexibility?

I mean Alex Morgan is definitely good looking but it's not like you don't see hotter girls every single day if you spend any considerable amount of time in public.

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  4. obviously. but if were talking olympic athletes from US.... thinking a 17 yr old takes the gold.... NO.
    Add Bawsten to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bawsten View Post

Idk why you guys think shes so hot. First off shes like 16/17 if youre over 20 then wtf... seriously.

Shes in shape shes cute but no way is she hot. Her face is meh at best you just like the fact that shes an olympic athlete and won gold. Well Alex Morgan definitely takes the gold. Be serious this girl does not deserve her own thread before

Shes actually a woman and plays soccer. Soccer>Gymnastics and shes 23....... how are you guys losing your mind over a 17 year old smh. ew.

nailed it. morgan over mckayla ainec

Add quietwinner to Rail
  6. <a href="http://sportsmasher.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/wpid-Alex-Morgan-Cal-Soccer-Picture-2010.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

McKayla Maroney will never look this good in her life

somebody start an alex morgan thread for the normal people
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Aug 16th, 2012 at 08:06 PM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

yeah i want to eat dinner out of her ass

edit: in nevada, because it's legal here (16+)

Yes. U always read my mind.
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  8. mckayla is cute, but definitely not worthy of this much attention, especially since shes 16
    Add downbylaw11 to Rail

9. Pretty sure 50% of the population could look like a model with this much airbrushing

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  10. shut your face
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  11. TITS!!!!!!!!!!

NOT IN THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited By: Prestonluv Aug 16th, 2012 at 08:20 PM
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
    Originally Posted by downbylaw11 View Post

mckayla is cute, but definitely not worthy of this much attention, especially since shes 16

debate-ably the sexiest age

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  13. Do want both
    Add BUS420 to Rail

14. Thread StarterAdd Hughes4 to Rail
  15. lol she has the sluttiest eyes/glare ever
    Add KingPariah to Rail
    Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post

Flexibility?

I mean Alex Morgan is definitely good looking but it's not like you don't see hotter girls every single day if you spend any considerable amount of time in public.

And yet she is way hotter than OP chick.

lol at big and burly and lol if you dont think Alex Morgan is flexible. 5 ft 8 135 world class elite soccer player.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  17. theres nothing attractive about any of the pics you just posted she looks like shes 12 in all of them. Its seriously creepy you guys like this girl so much. she looks like a tea cup chihuahua

Add Bawsten to Rail
  18. Yea thats another thing, cause shes a gymnast does not make her better in bed lol. AM is a fking world class soccer player and i bet shes just as flexible and definitely pushes back ;)
    Add Bawsten to Rail
  19. Without commenting on her prowess in the sack there is absolutely zero chance Alex Morgan is as flexible as an Olympic gymnast.

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
    Originally Posted by Prestonluv View Post

TITS!!!!!!!!!!

NOT IN THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. That is a flat chest. Amazingly flat.
    Add (oIo) to Rail
  21. alex morgan looks hotter while shes playing soccer than she does all done up. which is a good thing
    Add downbylaw11 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

so sick ^

did anybody see the side-by-side slow-mo of one of her vaults vs. an exact vault from one of the men? she got like 2 feet higher. she is insane

yeah she is legit good and I am pretty sure the side by side with the guy is the dude who won gold not some hack.

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
    Originally Posted by time4badbeat View Post

Know how I know your gay . . . you like six packs on women (err girls?)

And her voice is the typical gymnast voice that every gymnast since 1996 has had.

by far the gayest post ITT and it calls me gay. awesome
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  24. [QUOTE=.. how are you guys losing your mind over a 17 year old smh. ew.[/QUOTE]

I liked 17 year old hot girls when I was 13, when I was 17, when I was 21, 24 and still when I am 29 not sure what is wrong with that.

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
  25. is it weird that i strive to be in as good shape as a 4 foot something female gymnast?

Add downbylaw11 to Rail
  26. she's 16, but if someone said she was 13, you wouldnt think twice and believe it.
    and i think that's... pretty cool

Thread StarterAdd Hughes4 to Rail
  27. Raisman has looked better in most of their pics together except this last one.
    Add acp to Rail
  28. Because she probably is 13 in a bunch of those pictures
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by acp View Post

Raisman has looked better in most of their pics together except this last one.

Thread StarterAdd Hughes4 to Rail
  30. Yeah would totally fuck both of them

Add ntanygd760 to Rail