1. GOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!

I dunno if they were just patronizing the MU fans, but the college gameday guys here in Columbia this week said they thought we had a legit shot to win it all.

Should be a tough game. MU is favored by 3. I am not betting this line.

M---I---Z!!!
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  2. Just took Kansas plus 3.5, just to have rooting interest
    Add chs3rd to Rail

3. smh
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 5th, 2012 at 02:56 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  4. RockChalk Jayhawk.....KKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add undertheradar to Rail
  5. This crowd seems like one of the best of the year from a TV perspective.

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  6. Add tekiller to Rail
    Originally Posted by B_O_K_E View Post

This crowd seems like one of the best of the year from a TV perspective.

maybe it's just my eyes but the air looks smokey as hell inside there
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
    Originally Posted by MUPokerPlayer View Post

M---I---Z!!!

Z O U!!!!!!!

Add Luho to Rail
  9. lol nice implosion ku
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  10. pretty awesome game
    Add mattg1983 to Rail
  11. sweet pass off by the dude who had the wide open look at 3. i don't care how poor of a shooter u r from that range, u got the open look and the clock is ticking
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  12. I love when the crowd wants to rush the court, but they cant fully decide, and just a few fans trickle out and have that awkward moment of "oh shit, i guess this wasnt the time."
    Add Dsprin8171 to Rail
  13. I can't believe that KS lost that game. Great comeback by the home team.
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  14. 2 awful offensive foul calls helped as well

Add Trent55 to Rail
  15. I'm fine with the 2nd one.
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  16. KU lost that game but the refs didnt exactly help at the end. sick charging calls there.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  17. phew. denmon bailed us out there!

GO TIGERS!
    Thread StarterAdd MUPokerPlayer to Rail
    Originally Posted by Trent55 View Post

2 awful offensive foul calls helped as well

working during this game ruined my life. I did catch the last few seconds though. The charge on Taylor over dixon was def. correct.
    Add Neeek to Rail
  19. dixon was still sliding his feet. how was that a good call? c'mon now, ku fucked up but to say the what a good call is absurd. he was sliding his feet. he wasnt set at all. not one pat of his body was set. he was still trying to set his feet when the contact was made.

did i mention his feet were sliding?
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 5th, 2012 at 05:49 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  20. lol no he wasn't. doubt you watched the replay. the announcers agreed on the replay as well, which doesn't mean a lot but they are somewhat objective.

I would gladly take a shitty call that went MU's way and would have no problem calling it a shitty call. that one was correct.
    Add Neeek to Rail
  21. so you watched the replay and can honestly say his feet were set and he established position? you can sit there with a straight face and say that? im probably wrong but i dont think they said it was a good call at all. they didnt say anything. the call before on robinson they said was a bad call but that one they didnt really get into it like that. you're taking them not saying anything as meaning they agreed with the call.

all that eing said KU lost the game. They were both shitty calls though obviously influenced by the situation and crowd.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 5th, 2012 at 05:59 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  22. they definitely said they agreed with the call. I didn't see the earlier one though, so I'll take your word for it.

still can't believe MU pulled that out.
    Add Neeek to Rail
  23. yeah, crazy game.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  24. Dickie V was all over the call talking about the great D and how he "got there"

Just caught the Sportscenter highlights and it was a pretty epic collapse. KS plays down the stretch are: bad charge call, horrible turnover, 2 bricked ft's, another charge, no chance 3...
    Edited By: TheSilentBob Feb 5th, 2012 at 06:05 AM
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
  25. meh, he was trying to make up for giving it to the refs call before.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  26. Just got home from the game. That place was nuts. Denmon picked a great time to come off of his slump.
    Add midmoguy to Rail
    Add sketchy1 to Rail
  28. The charge on Robinson was god awful.

The charge on Taylor was bad IMO...he got his feet reset--yes. However he was leaning after resetting, and Taylor was already taking off before he got his feet set. It's either a block or no call...and since it did affect the outcome of the play, it should have been a block.

Also, I have no dog in this fight...so that's not a biased observation. I actually had Mizzou in SFTC.

EDIT--And of course I can't find the highlight to watch the charge again anywhere...ESPN leaves it out of their highlight clip. Not on YouTube. CBSSports doesn't have it. Anybody got the vid?
    Edited By: JRoth15 Feb 5th, 2012 at 07:39 AM
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  29. Def was a charge, but I don't love the call given the spot. As a Mizzou guy I loved it though.

Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

The charge on Robinson was god awful.

The charge on Taylor was bad IMO...he got his feet reset--yes. However he was leaning after resetting, and Taylor was already taking off before he got his feet set. It's either a block or no call...and since it did affect the outcome of the play, it should have been a block.

Also, I have no dog in this fight...so that's not a biased observation. I actually had Mizzou in SFTC.

Easily a charge before a block. If he was leaning it was backwards. Again, should have been a no call given the spot.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  30. even if he was leaning, tho, didn't taylor jump directly into him and intiated the contact? it can still be a charge call if the defender is moving, as you are entitled to your space. If I remember right, they didn't meet at the point of contact; dixon was already there and taylor jumped directly into him.

I'll have to watch it back, but i remember thinking it was a good call at the time after watching the replay.
    Edited By: Neeek Feb 5th, 2012 at 07:39 AM
    Add Neeek to Rail