[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

was what the dude said that bad? jeez

No.
  2. I don't think there's any way I could pass on RGIII if I had the 1st pick as GM. Luck may end up being a really nice QB, but this other guy is an athletic freak - one that already knows not to take off with the ball every time the pocket isn't perfect, which puts him miles ahead of most guys that have his skills at his age.

I doubt the decision is even that close.
  3. RGIII on CNBC right now. Seems like a good kid.
  4. RGIII is gonna be on the cover on NCAA Football 13
  5. I now kind of want the Bengals to trade up to get him. It'll never happen, but RG3 with Green, Gresham, etc would be sickkk.
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

That might be the coolest thing I've ever seen. It speaks volumes for Andrew Luck too, as he's only a nut hair behind Cam Newton in that "race".
    Originally Posted by JAAAAA!!!! View Post

RGIII on CNBC right now. Seems like a good kid.

heard he was doing more than a dozen interviews today. he shot something for sportscenter too

Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

RGIII is gonna be on the cover on NCAA Football 13

yep, sooo awesome.

never would I a have thought a Baylor player would be on the cover...
  8. Luke Kuechly with an unofficial 4.5 40....would LOVE the Eagles to take him at 15 if he's still on the board. a lot of mock drafts have him going to the eagles but with an impressive showing today could hurt the Eagles chances.
  9. I think Kuechly will be gone by 14, but if he's not, I could see the Cowboys trading down to somebody that wants him, and killing 2 "birds" with one stone, esp if DCastro or a pass rusher they want is already gone. I don't think Dallas will go CB until the 2nd.
    Edited By: resilient Feb 27th, 2012 at 07:45 PM
  10. one scout on NFL network just said he sees Kuechly going in the 15-20 range. Hopefully this guy knows what he's talking about. Love this time of year, combine, march madness, baseball starting, and draft.
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

I don't think there's any way I could pass on RGIII if I had the 1st pick as GM. Luck may end up being a really nice QB, but this other guy is an athletic freak - one that already knows not to take off with the ball every time the pocket isn't perfect, which puts him miles ahead of most guys that have his skills at his age.

I doubt the decision is even that close.

he's black tho
  12. If the Seahawks spend a high draft pick on one of these second or third tier QBs in this draft, I'm jumping off a tall building.

13. Vontaze Burfict was considered a first round prospect a few months ago. Don't think so now.
  14. ^^ Vontaze is a total nutjob.

My friends good buddy played WR at ASU as a walkon. He said that Vontaze was the single dumbest person he had ever met.

If there was a spelling bee at the combine it would be amazing.
    Edited By: Justman Feb 27th, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    Originally Posted by marinersheep View Post

If the Seahawks spend a high draft pick on one of these second or third tier QBs in this draft, I'm jumping off a tall building.

2nd round pick on Weeden might give you 10 years of a solid QB, albeit not a superstar like the top 2.

But you also get a better supporting cast by not paying the hefty price in draft picks that the RG3 winner will give up. I wouldn't be surprised at all though to see the Seahawks make a play for Griffin.
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

2nd round pick on Weeden might give you 10 years of a solid QB, albeit not a superstar like the top 2.

But you also get a better supporting cast by not paying the hefty price in draft picks that the RG3 winner will give up. I wouldn't be surprised at all though to see the Seahawks make a play for Griffin.

I'm not a believer in Weeden. He's already 28, and I wasn't really blown away when I watched him at Oklahoma State. I didn't watch his games and think, "Wow, that guy is the best player on the field". I felt like Shipley was the best player on those Texas teams with McCoy; it's obvious Blackmon is the best player on these Cowboys teams. Tarvaris is certainly superior to Weeden right now, and when Weeden does develop, I'm skeptical there's much upside. He doesn't do it for me.

You've watched 2957239729x more OK State than I have, so maybe I'm wrong. But every time I watched him with the expectation that he was a Heisman candidate, I came away thinking that he's nothing special.

Tarvaris is certainly superior to Weeden right now, and when Weeden does develop, I'm skeptical there's much upside.

Strongly disagree. I see Weeden stepping in and being as good as Andy Dalton or better.

Weeden >>> McCoy. Just because Weeden had Blackmon as a weapon doesn't mean he wasn't extremely effective with the rest of the receiver (he was, in fact). Weeden just had one really bad game at Iowa State which stuck in some people's minds. His arm and accuracy are outstanding and he was praised at the combine for those skills. I don't think his age is a big deal at all because a QB who hasn't taken a ton of hits early in their career has more expected longevity (I believe this applies to Romo as well, he should be Dallas QB for the next 6-9 years).
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

(I believe this applies to Romo as well, he should be Dallas QB for the next 6-9 years).

19. I would snap take Romo. He has the ability to single-handedly win football games, which is all Tarvaris lacks. I don't see it with Weeden, who I think is mediocre (I didn't see any of the Iowa State game FWIW and attribute that to just having a bad game as a team on a Friday night on the road). Romo could put the Seahawks over the hump and be a franchise guy, given what he would have around him. Weeden? I don't see it.

I would snap take Romo. He has the ability to single-handedly win football games, which is all Tarvaris lacks. I don't see it with Weeden, who I think is mediocre (I didn't see any of the Iowa State game FWIW and attribute that to just having a bad game as a team on a Friday night on the road). Romo could put the Seahawks over the hump and be a franchise guy, given what he would have around him. Weeden? I don't see it.

there are OSU homers that honestly believe he got screwed in the Heisman ballot and that he is better than Griffin. seriously.

I think he will be a serviceable starter for 4 or 5 seasons, but he is a real wild card. he could be a stud, or a dud

he's big, has a strong arm, and he is accurate. that is a pretty good base to work with...
  21. Why was I underwhelmed every time I saw him play? He reminds me of Keenum.

22. I hope Ryan Lindley gets drafted to a good team. He has all the tools to be a QB in the NFL. This was a down year for him but his WRs were garbage. He had a great year last year with Vincent Brown as his WR but Lockett had very limited game this year.

23. speaking of romo, HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS, RES??? have a nice 6-9 years of losing with that fucking pretty boy. Who won the super bowl? refresh my memory.

there are OSU homers that honestly believe he got screwed in the Heisman ballot and that he is better than Griffin. seriously.

lol, I've never heard anyone say that, but I'm sure there are some tards out there who believe that. With that said, there were some games where Weeden put on a clinic and was absolutely awesome. 72% completion rate and 4700 yards... pretty impressive.

I think he will be a serviceable starter for 4 or 5 seasons, but he is a real wild card. he could be a stud, or a dud

he's big, has a strong arm, and he is accurate. that is a pretty good base to work with...

that's a fair statement... I mean, there have been multiple #1 picks who have been busts, so it's certainly possible that he could be a dud. I'm fairly optimistic that he will be either a serviceable starter, as you say, or possibly better. I believe that he would be an upgrade for Seattle, or for the Jets for that matter.
  25. The St. Louis Rams have decided to trade the No. 2 pick, league sources said Monday.

According to sources, the Rams already have had trade discussions with the Cleveland Browns (No. 4), Washington Redskins (No. 6) and Miami Dolphins (No. 8), each of whom is scheduled to pick in the top eight in April's draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/sto...ck-sources-say
  26. The more I see of RG3 the more my mancrush starts to grow and I want to see him in CLE.

With our 2 first rounders, The quality of picks we had last year, The QB minds we have here, Im all for trading up even tho its going to be costly.

If he doesnt have "IT" hes fooled me

Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

The more I see of RG3 the more my mancrush starts to grow and I want to see him in CLE.

With our 2 first rounders, The quality of picks we had last year, The QB minds we have here, Im all for trading up even tho its going to be costly.

If he doesnt have "IT" hes fooled me

he's gonna be a superstar.

Cleveland is probably the last place I want him to end up, division is loaded with defense and the OL sucks, but I will snap be a Browns homer if they get him.
  28. Dolphins one time. RGIII and Reggie Bush and good oline=yummy

He def sounds like a special kid:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolph...e-manning.html
    Edited By: dolphin13 Feb 28th, 2012 at 04:43 AM
  29. I knew he would never ever make it to #3 but dam if I didnt get to dream for a bit lol. Ive been on board for several years and I 100% believe RGIII is better than Luck.

More and more people are starting to realize the "hype" isnt hype. He's that good.
  30. Matt Moore + our picks are greater than rg3. Kid won't even be able to take a 3 step drop with waco all over his nuts.

Shots fired.
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 92 3 4 5 6