[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. so im a crybaby because i dont like a player who had two bad hits imo against teams i had no rooting interest in. o ok, makes sense. seriously, wtf is in the water in LA?

and congrats on being able to post pics, ill make sure i fill this thread when brown gets paralyzed in the finals

Add quietwinner to Rail
  2. It's not just people in LA who think you're nuts. We get it, you dont like Brown. Get over it. I'm sorry that you and 4 other people think he's so dirty. The other millions who watch are clearly wrong. He plays on the edge just like hostile said. Players like that occasionally cross it. He's not out there sucker punching guys or taking 2 handers trying to injure so I honestly don't see your hate. Especially considering you probably love Backes who is amazingly similar to Brown in how they play. But keep it up and then call everyone who disagrees clowns. It's really painting a picture of a knowledgable and rational fan.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
    Originally Posted by SirLiesAlot View Post

It's not just people in LA who think you're nuts. We get it, you dont like Brown. Get over it. I'm sorry that you and 4 other people think he's so dirty. The other millions who watch are clearly wrong. He plays on the edge just like hostile said. Players like that occasionally cross it. He's not out there sucker punching guys or taking 2 handers trying to injure so I honestly don't see your hate. Especially considering you probably love Backes who is amazingly similar to Brown in how they play. But keep it up and then call everyone who disagrees clowns. It's really painting a picture of a knowledgable and rational fan.

Add MadProfesor to Rail
  4. And really lol at Brown getting paralyzed in Finals. Like the Rangers or Devils are built like that. Brown plays on top line. I'm sure they aren't going to play them against the Rupp or Bickel or Carter types. It's not gonna happen.

Game 5 tonight make Marty work tonight!!!
    Thread StarterAdd AFink93 to Rail
    Originally Posted by quietwinner View Post

so im a crybaby because i dont like a player who had two bad hits imo against teams i had no rooting interest in. o ok, makes sense. seriously, wtf is in the water in LA?

and congrats on being able to post pics, ill make sure i fill this thread when brown gets paralyzed in the finals

Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  6. Supposedly some Ranger fans printed out this picture of Avery and are going to put it on the glass behind Marty.

Would be epic.

NSFW.

http://http://www.terrysdiary.com/po...ry-at-studio-5
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pker4Dummies View Post

Supposedly some Ranger fans printed out this picture of Avery and are going to put it on the glass behind Marty.

Would be epic.

NSFW.

http://http://www.terrysdiary.com/po...ry-at-studio-5

link isnt working
    Add smheilbron to Rail
  8. Meh Im not going to post the pic in this thread. Its Sean Avery in briefs holding his junk.

Cool start Rangers.
    Edited By: Pker4Dummies May 24th, 2012 at 02:21 AM
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  9. Way to go out with some purpose boys. No chances no shots give up two goals. At least Phoenix went down fighting..
  10. crazy that rangers are not being dominated for once and they are down 2

Add heavyj80 to Rail
    Originally Posted by heavyj80 View Post

crazy that rangers are not being dominated for once and they are down 3

FYP
    Add smheilbron to Rail
    Originally Posted by AFink93 View Post

Way to go out with some purpose boys. No chances no shots give up two goals. At least Phoenix went down fighting..

This is the best Ive seen them play in like a week.
    Fourth liner makes a mistake for goal one. Lucky bounce on goal 2 . Hank let up a kinda softie/good shot by Zajac for goal 3.

Fucking sucks. Full marks to Devils tho.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  13. Wont diminish Parises play on that 3rd goal either, brilliant.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  14. Devils deserve it. Simple as that. Rangers are pathetic on offense. Not a single goal from top line In 5 games. Disappointing that they create any real pressure. And how about bailing out your goalie who has carried your sorry asses this far. How about win one for Henrik.
  15. It's not that the Rags are pathetic on offense; its that the Devils forecheck and defensive zone pressure is fantastic.
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail
  16. well this just got interesting again. good call by review people. not enough to overturn
    Add smheilbron to Rail
  17. This is not 'Nam, this is hockey, there are rules.

If that's not a kick in... *shrugs*
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  18. Was not a distinct kicking motion. He redirected it.

Leggggoooo
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  19. This is easily the best game the Rangers have played since Game 1 against Washington.

So frustrating but I have the faith.

Epic comeback will be epic.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  20. I hope, Marty can give up multiple goals very easily. Flop on son you can do this for us.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  21. Callahan just played the best period of any Ranger this Playoffs. Too bad they have to be down 3-zip for them to play like this. And they only got one goal that period. At least they showed some life. Mostly Cally. Still zip from Gabby/Richards/ Stepan/

Good effort though. They will get game 6.
  22. You do know there is a 3rd period right?
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  23. I think he does some weird reverse jinx. I could be wrong but
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pker4Dummies View Post

You do know there is a 3rd period right?

And they have come back how many times this year? They fired their best shot this game. We will get them Game 6.
  25. Unless they get a gift by Marty..
  26. damn
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  27. Kreider really does play some beautiful hockey. Nice shot on goal Richards, wtf!!!
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  28. What an epic perfect Doc Emrick game.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  29. Boo that, Rangers showed some heart. Gotta win in Newark.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  30. No shock. Series should be over actually. Best team best team is ahead in series. Oh well nice job Devils. And to my beloved Rangers good effort but your just not that good. Maybe Hank can steal game 6 only shot they have.