[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Anyone see this? Thoughts? About to go see it in 30 minutes; got surprisingly decent reviews on RT
  2. shootout to Georges Carlin
  3. damn I thought this was going to be a thread where the Paul's of P5's could unite and talk about how great our name is....
    Originally Posted by paulpete View Post

damn I thought this was going to be a thread where the Paul's of P5's could unite and talk about how great our name is....

Sorry, but I think someone might start a Pete thread if you're lucky.
  5. Edited By: poumi554 Mar 19th, 2011 at 01:48 AM
    Reason: For Camz
  6. Does "Paul" really need an official thread?

7. I saw it and didn't like it
  8. Yea it was ok. Once the 'lol its a walking, talking, cursng alien novelty wears off its kinda meh and predictable. Prob worth watching for the majority tho
    Originally Posted by paulpete View Post

damn I thought this was going to be a thread where the Paul's of P5's could unite and talk about how great our name is....

+1

10. my great uncle is in this movie.
  11. I just didn't like the casting for the same reason as Pineapple Express. They put actors who are typecast in funny roles yet they are supposed to be playing villains. I still can't figure out what Bill Heder's motive was throughout the movie.
  12. I was looking forward to it but didnt like it. They seem to old to be playing that role.
  13. no desire to see it at all
  14. hoping it'll be decent, pegg and frost usually write some great stuff

Originally Posted by mdshack14 View Post

Does "Paul" really need an official thread?

I gave it a few hours after the OP and really thought about making an **Unofficial** 'Paul' thread but I restrained.
  16. Easily the worst apostle of all-time.
  17. not that good of a movie
    Originally Posted by zowie View Post

my great uncle is in this movie.

prrrooove it.
  19. 8=====D - - - - - - ( . ) ( . )