1. Discuss the current Wrestlemania card and build-up. Also discuss Raw and Smackdowns leading up to the event.

(c)CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)

The Rock vs. John Cena

Sheamus vs. (c)Daniel Bryan (World Heavyweight Championship)

Triple H vs. Undertaker w/ Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee (Hell in a Cell)

Randy Orton vs. Kane

(c)Cody Rhodes vs. The Big Show (Intercontinental Championship)

Maria Menounos and Kelly Kelly vs. Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy (6v6, winner has control of Raw and Smackdown)

TJ members - Captain David Otunga, Mark Henry, Christian, tbd.

TT members - Captain US Champion Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, tbd.

In my opinion, best WM card in a while.

Comments?
    Add ayecido to Rail
  2. I personally cant fucking wait. Boots 2 Asses.
    Add DoubleUp28 to Rail
  3. I remember when I was 12
    Add d1am0ndc to Rail
  4. You do know it is scripted and the winners/losers are predetermined, right? Other than that, it should be interesting to see how it all pans out.
    Add Hecklerz to Rail
  5. merge with wrestle championship thread
    Add mattg1983 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hecklerz View Post

You do know it is scripted and the winners/losers are predetermined, right? Other than that, it should be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Dexter, The Wire, Seinfeld - also scripted shows.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hecklerz View Post

You do know it is scripted and the winners/losers are predetermined, right? Other than that, it should be interesting to see how it all pans out.

that's about as necessary to point out as telling someone that 'the office' is based on a script.
    Add jerichoholic to Rail
    Originally Posted by DoubleUp28 View Post

I personally cant fucking wait. Boots 2 Asses.

Add ripomatic to Rail
    Originally Posted by jerichoholic View Post

that's about as necessary to point out as telling someone that 'the office' is based on a script.

shhh he thinks hes a canadian intellectual

Add SaulGood to Rail
    Originally Posted by d1am0ndc View Post

I remember when I was 12

So what was the point of you coming into this thread then?

Anyways, looking forward to it...I always order one wrestling PPV a year, and it's always Wrestlemania.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  11. I was kind of curious about what Wrestlemania does to WWE stock given that most of their annual profit comes from that event. In each of the last 3 years, the stock saw a solid bump in the last few weeks of March/1st week of April and then fell back to normal levels. I bought in on Thursday. Ship it?
    Add Mkind16 to Rail
  12. Where's Blackout? He needs to get his friend to do some videos of these matches.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  13. Where's the "It's still real to me . . ." video clip. That dude needs to sue for residuals . . . Also, what's the line on the CM Punk match?
    Add Milo to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Where's Blackout? He needs to get his friend to do some videos of these matches.

Lol, those videos are great, he hasn't made a new one in a while, think he's trying to grow up, hahahaha

Add Blackout4 to Rail
  15. Sigh at him wanting to take women and not boys to his basement. ;)
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  16. Shawn michaels super kicks taker for ending his career then suprise sweet chin music to hhh then paul bearer comes out and cracks taker over the head with the urn..hhh wins..a casket is rolled out and the deadman is buried for good
    Add BAntares to Rail
  17. Undertaker will not lose

Jericho wins

Cena cheats and wins then Rock whoops ass to end show up

Oh and when santino won US title I was cheering in my living room. First time I have done that since the attitude era. I luv me some cobra
    Edited By: Prestonluv Mar 18th, 2012 at 04:55 PM
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
  18. Add Ditka88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ditka88 View Post

My employer had the president of the Make-A-Wish foundation give speech and
    QnA session for a fundraiser. Found out John Cena has done over 300 wishes.
    (more than anyone else) these take 4-8 hours each, definetly changed my view of him.
    Add ripomatic to Rail
    Originally Posted by ripomatic View Post

My employer had the president of the Make-A-Wish foundation give speech and
    QnA session for a fundraiser. Found out John Cena has done over 300 wishes.
    (more than anyone else) these take 4-8 hours each, definetly changed my view of him.

Thats probably cause you based your view off of his character.

Miz does the same thing now off the mat that Cena is doing.

Cena's character can go butt fuck himself.
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
    Originally Posted by Prestonluv View Post

Thats probably cause you based your view off of his character.

Miz does the same thing now off the mat that Cena is doing.

Cena's character can go butt fuck himself.

Loooool. WAT!

My view of him is a over-sterioded freak, but now i realize he's spent a year of his time for terminaly ill kids, i guess he enjoys his fame and has unselfishly put it to good use. BTW excuse me for posting a realavant fact in a wrestling thread.
    Add ripomatic to Rail

22. A Quick google search points out that he hit 200 january 2011, it also points out that sometimes he takes up to 30 kids in one go, so its not like he is actually doing these 1 at a time. NOT TO DISCREDIT him because I think it would actually be more fun to be in a group of 30 kids watching wrestlemania live then have him come to my house and spend 1 on 1 time with me.

But ya John Cena clearly cares and thats an amazing feature about him. Don't judge peeps based on their looks, gets you no where
    Add ZachL to Rail
  23. I just can't really get myself hyped for the Cena Rock match, not a fan of how they've built up to this. I'm so over it and tired with Sean Michaels and you know he's gonna have a huge role in what otherwise would be a great match by itself. Punk Jericho is gonna steal the show imo.
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
    Originally Posted by ripomatic View Post

Loooool. WAT!

My view of him is a over-sterioded freak, but now i realize he's spent a year of his time for terminaly ill kids, i guess he enjoys his fame and has unselfishly put it to good use. BTW excuse me for posting a realavant fact in a wrestling thread.

you do realize when he says "fuck his character" hes talking about his wrestling persona....right?

also wrestlemainia is 2 weeks away? wake me up then
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  25. Cena's brother is fighting brain cancer as well right now. Say what you want about his character, the guy is a tremendous person.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

you do realize when he says "fuck his character" hes talking about his wrestling persona....right?

also wrestlemainia is 2 weeks away? wake me up then

So your jumping to conclusions too.
    Add ripomatic to Rail
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

I just can't really get myself hyped for the Cena Rock match, not a fan of how they've built up to this. I'm so over it and tired with Sean Michaels and you know he's gonna have a huge role in what otherwise would be a great match by itself. Punk Jericho is gonna steal the show imo.

Punk Jericho will be epic! I'm looking forward to that one the most.
    Add vick4prez to Rail
    Originally Posted by vick4prez View Post

Punk Jericho will be epic! I'm looking forward to that one the most.

They're talking about it opening the show. The WWE title means so little right now that they're going to open Wrestlemania with it. Freaking amazing. First match should be Teddy vs lauranitis or Orton vs Kane but they want to open it with the show stealer.
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
    Originally Posted by goofy2485 View Post

They're talking about it opening the show. The WWE title means so little right now that they're going to open Wrestlemania with it. Freaking amazing. First match should be Teddy vs lauranitis or Orton vs Kane but they want to open it with the show stealer.

Got any good WWE/wrestling websites for me?
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
  30. F the haters. [wacohatersgunnahate.gif]
    Add xxbossmanxx to Rail