[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

1. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Add JesseWJames to Rail
  2. can we all now agree that griffey is the G.O.A.T?
    Add lpaper to Rail
    Originally Posted by lpaper View Post

can we all now agree that griffey is the G.O.A.T?

Pretty sure Griffey was doing it as well.
    Add AFink93 to Rail
  4. lol at people actually being surprised by this, it was just a matter of time...

bets on who's next?

i heard pujlos, can i get a ryan howard?
    Add wavegoodbye to Rail
  5. just so you guys no he wasnt using roids...

just a perfomancing enhancing substance... and some people are saying that it may have been somthing he was perscribed to by a doc

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by wavegoodbye View Post

lol at people actually being surprised by this, it was just a matter of time...

bets on who's next?

not a chance.
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail

bets on who's next?

Ryan Theriot, dude hit like 3 bombs over weekend, obv juicing

Add Blackout4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

just so you guys no he wasnt using roids...

just a perfomancing enhancing substance... and some people are saying that it may have been somthing he was perscribed to by a doc

They all say that. Rick Ankiel had his HGH prescribed by a doc along with others in MLB. It just so happens that they found a shady doc in Florida who would give it to them.
    Add weakone to Rail
  9. meh let the idiots juice and move the fences back 40 feet.
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  10. Watch your mouth Blackout. Im kinda annoyed about Theriot now though, he is swinging for the fences every time.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

just so you guys no he wasnt using roids...

i don't think them using the term "performing enhancing substance" excludes the possibility of it being steroids.
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
    Originally Posted by Blackout4 View Post

Oh, that is why the Cubs choked last year, all makes sense now -

exactly. they cheated. rematch
    Add BigA524 to Rail
  13. Baseball is ruined forever anyway. I haven't enjoyed it since the strike.
    Add hldngaflush to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigA524 View Post

Originally Posted by Blackout4 View Post

Oh, that is why the Cubs choked last year, all makes sense now -

exactly. they cheated. rematch

There isn't a team in baseball that is clean, including the Cubs.
    Add weakone to Rail
  15. such manramaments
    Add SantanaBandana to Rail
    Originally Posted by tkeat1653 View Post

bets on who's next?

not a chance.

what on Earth would make you say this? i have players who i like who i really hope don't do it but wouldn't bet that any of them are clean
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  17. looooooooooooooooooooooool!!! couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

by all means let's continue the Bonds witchhunt! lmfao
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  18. The happiest person to hear this news is Arod.
    Add weakone to Rail
  19. Was 100% expecting to see a pic of manny at a juice bar on the sunset strip. ...funny thing is manny won't really care what you all think -like bonds. ...Espn is the only one happy, hell they probably recommended the doctor. What a sweeps lineup: favre, manny, arod, bonds -when it's slow, the never ending "guess who else could be cheating" segments, and if there's 5 minutes left for highlights they could get to that.
    Add skisteve to Rail
    Originally Posted by SluggerWV View Post

Originally Posted by tkeat1653 View Post

bets on who's next?

not a chance.

what on Earth would make you say this? i have players who i like who i really hope don't do it but wouldn't bet that any of them are clean

bc the man is enormous and has enough power without the aid of performance enhancing drugs. He is one of the few I'd bet that doesn't/hasn't used them. Not trying to be a homer, just being realistic.
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

looooooooooooooooooooooool!!! couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

by all means let's continue the Bonds witchhunt! lmfao

I agree. Let's shame every one of these players until the game is clean. Baseball is a disgrace. Bud Selig is reaping what he sowed.
    Add Skywalker18 to Rail
  22. It wasn't juice, it was a performance enhancing drug. You guys are just like reporters that blow everything out of proportion. Steriods are a big difference between performance enhancing drugs.
    Add WiredDucks to Rail
  23. Now A-Rod can shop for his mansierre in peace
    Add ImSoMucked to Rail
    Originally Posted by WiredDucks View Post

It wasn't juice, it was a performance enhancing drug. You guys are just like reporters that blow everything out of proportion. Steriods are a big difference between performance enhancing drugs.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. In my mind, a PED that isn't steroids really is no different than steroids itself due to the fact that PEDs and steroids are both illegal in the game of baseball. Sorry, I don't differentiate.
    Add Skywalker18 to Rail
    Originally Posted by WiredDucks View Post

It wasn't juice, it was a performance enhancing drug. You guys are just like reporters that blow everything out of proportion. Steriods are a big difference between performance enhancing drugs.

A++++ for sarcasm
    Add acp to Rail
  26. What's the big deal? Playing majar league baseball without steroids is like playing Super Mario Bros. without getting any mushrooms, imo.

* Somebody (Lefty) plz photoshop a disgraced Mario in a Dodgers uniform with the headline: "Mario cheated, used PEDs!".
    Add dodgingjets to Rail
  27. [ ] surprised

[X] not surprised
    Add StupidFlanders to Rail
  28. "performing enhancing drugs" is just a blanket term that does encompass steroids. even though boras said it wasn't steroids, it doesn't mean it wasn't.
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  29. gg fantasy baseball championship...eff u manny

Add JDsmith9 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JDsmith9 View Post

gg fantasy baseball championship...eff u manny

I'm in the same boat right now. Im not going to make any rash decisions until it's official but than what? My reserve spots are limited but I don't think I could ever drop him.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 61 2 3 4