[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Teacher’s Aid/Teammate’s Mom, 38, Accused of Performing Sex Act on HS Wrestler in Stands During Tournament

Is nothing sacred any more? Time was when they wouldn’t allow you to bring a soda into the stands at the high school gym for fear that you might spill it. Now we have reports of a middle-aged mom/teacher’s aid giving oral sex to a male wrestler in the stands DURING a tournament.
    (Doesn’t that weaken the legs? At the very least it might make your teammates jealous.)
    Anyway, this is a very complicated story, but basically it comes down to one wrestler’s mom being accused–at first–of sexting a 15-year-old boy, the cops investigating and then find out that she actually liked older men . . . around 17. And that kid allegedly got more than naughty text messages. How did Gallegos get caught? According to one report:
    By chance, the mother of another wrestler had received a text message from the same number, which belonged to a third mother, Laura Gallegos, who at the time was a teacher’s aid at Shasta High School. The mother told officials when she confronted her son about the text messages, he admitted they had been ‘sexting’ each other.
    In total, she’s charged with: two counts of exhibiting lewd material to a minor, three counts of contacting a minor to commit lewd acts, two counts of arranging meetings with a minor to commit lewd acts, one count of oral copulation, and two counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor with a three year, or more, age difference.
    Here’s the full story from the Willows-Journal:
    A Redding mother faces nearly a dozen felony sex charges in Glenn County after investigators said she had intercourse with an Orland High School wrestler on multiple occasions. Laura Michelle Gallegos, 38, a former teacher’s aide at Shasta High School, surrendered voluntarily to the Glenn County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday, Sheriff Larry Jones said in a statement.
    In addition to the sexual relationship, authorities also believe Gallegos sent sexually explicit material to another Orland student, age 15, via cell phone. The Sheriff’s Office received a complaint April 11 from a parent of the 15-year-old in question. The woman, whose name was withheld by authorities to protect her son’s identity, said the Orland wrestling team was participating in a tournament in Reno, Nev., when parents first learned of the alleged relationships, Jones stated.
    Parents had been discussing their sons cell phone contacts when two parents realized both their sons had been receiving calls and texts from the same cell number, Jones said. “It was determined to have come from Gallegos,” Jones said. When first confronted, Jones said, the 15-year-old admitted to “sexting” with Gallegos.
    The boy reportedly told his parents he first met Gallegos at a wrestling function. Investigators later learned of a possible sexual relationship with the reported 17-year-old victim. The older boy admitted meeting Gallegos around March 11 in Red Bluff where he said they “engaged in sex acts” inside a car, according to Jones. The boy also claimed that Gallegos “performed a sex act on him” while seated in the stands at the wrestling finals in Bakersfield.

http://badjocks.com/2010/08/20/teach...ng-tournament/
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  2. looks like the cougar's gonna get put into the cage.. GG
    Add ttk1149 to Rail
  3. niicccccccccccccce
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  4. how long have you been waiting to use the cougar in the cage line?
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  5. ..roughly 5 minutes

Add ttk1149 to Rail

6. thats a pretty crappy pic of her...i bet shes attractive
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  7. Legalize it
    Add OneUglyMoFo to Rail
  8. nice
    Add FistFights to Rail
  9. "the victim?" if only I were so lucky
    Add UncleLeo to Rail
    Originally Posted by UncleLeo View Post

"the victim?" if only I were so lucky

this has never been said before

Add Rocky to Rail

one count of oral copulation

...wut?
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  12. Boooom, winner
    Add studogg76 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

...wut?

lol whaaat indeed
    i think that 'oral copulation' got out of "hand"...look at her left eye, wtf?
    stop thrusting so much lil fellas...let them do the work...these kids r gunna poke an eye out
    Add ericINtheX to Rail
  14. bahahahahahaa she got a lazy eye out of it
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  15. must've got cum in it

Add toddytheboy to Rail
  16. am I creeper that I Fbooked the name for hope of more pics?
    Add UCBananaboy to Rail
    Originally Posted by UCBananaboy View Post

am I creeper that I Fbooked the name for hope of more pics?

did you find any?
    Add MilBestDrnkr to Rail
  18. always good to read heart-warming cougar tales on a Monday morning
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by MilBestDrnkr View Post

did you find any?

lol nope
    Add UCBananaboy to Rail
  20. Damn I hope the kid is alright. What a tragedy.
    Add Hateflops to Rail
  21. how the fack do these kids do it
    Add CCLLAAYY to Rail
  22. Lock her up for good.
    Add that_pope to Rail
  23. Reading shit like this really makes me regret not trying to hit on all of my hot teachers that I had.
    Add ciz to Rail
  24. kid fail for not covering for the sexting and admitting to the act of oral
    parent fail for fing up her sons fun time
    society fail for well society just fails
    Add tekiller to Rail
  25. haha i literally LOL'd 5 times in this thread... Thanks for that... But yah Tekiller is right, these kids are practically the Sorel Mizzis of sex.... What a shame, in their case that is

Add eg23 to Rail
    Originally Posted by cizastro View Post

Reading shit like this really makes me regret not trying to hit on all of my hot teachers that I had.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Add jusfoldf1sh to Rail