[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Why do they walk around ass naked all the time? I can't go into the locker room at the Y without seeing two 60+ men talking to each other with their balls hanging out. Nobody wants to see your dong, cover that shit up. No need to walk around with your cock hanging out while you hold a towel in your hand.

God this tilts me
    Add DaVols to Rail
  2. you know you like it deep down...in you
    Add H@BB@KUK to Rail
  3. They are there to entertain te meat gazers.
    Add moman1965 to Rail
  4. old people dont care what you think about them its a privlage of being old

people here get all upset when I walk throught the neighborhood naked...

Fuck them
    I am old
    Add towman1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by H@BB@KUK View Post

you know you like it deep down...in you

If I had to go gay, this would be my type of man:
    Thread StarterAdd DaVols to Rail
  6. i believe when old men reach a certain age they inherintly(sp?) become the ghey.
    Add moses rob to Rail
  7. This thread sucks without pics.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  8. You think that is messed up, we usta have a Nigerian Security guy out here in Afghanistan who would take a shower and then air dry while he was brushing his teeth in the community sinks where everyone else brushes their teeth. He was a taller guy so his dick would rest up on the sink....This was eventually brought up to upper management here and they put a stop to it.
    Add Curtass to Rail
  9. I don't understand people that bitch about naked people in a locker room.

It's a locker room, dicks will be out, stop staring at them and get over it.

ZOMG A PENIS!
    Add BillMueller to Rail
    Originally Posted by BillMueller View Post

I don't understand people that bitch about naked people in a locker room.

ZOMG A PENIS!

So when you are in a locker room, if you had a choice you would prefer that penis is everywhere?
    Thread StarterAdd DaVols to Rail
    Originally Posted by DaVols View Post

ZOMG A PENIS!

So when you are in a locker room, if you had a choice you would prefer that penis be everywhere?

I lol'ed
    Add towman1 to Rail
  12. Party de limon
    Add phenompoker to Rail
    Originally Posted by towman1 View Post

old people dont care what you think about them its a privlage of being old

people here get all upset when I walk throught the neighborhood naked...

Fuck them
    I am old

looool
    Add imhooks to Rail
  14. lollllll <3
    Add H@BB@KUK to Rail

ZOMG A PENIS!

So when you are in a locker room, if you had a choice you would prefer that penis be everywhere?

I lol'ed

loooooooooooooooooooool
    Add kojacks to Rail
  16. hahaha
    Add dams to Rail
    Originally Posted by moses rob View Post

i believe when old men reach a certain age they inherintly(sp?) become the ghey.

Ironic as it sounds, I think its usually the ones complaining about the amount of penis in the locker room, who have a touch of the ghey.
    Add freeworld777 to Rail
  18. If I had a choice I'd have my own personal dressing room at the gym. But I do not and understand that 300 guys go in and out of there daily, if not more.

Obviously it's ideal that everyone is dressed at all times, but we all know that is not how things work. If you have a problem, make like every other gym snitch and write one of those cute notes in the comment box.
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  19. Add mozzer to Rail
  20. Next time you see them, just tell them they have great looking cocks. True gems. If they don't start covering up henceforth, then they are teh ghey and you should avoid them. No hetero guy wants some homo checking out his junk.

You may become "under suspicion" after this, but who cares what some old homos think of you.
    Add (oIo) to Rail
  21. but don't tell other members of the gym that some guy is gay, because that gets back to people. Or at least in my gym it does.
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  22. omg a body part in a room for changing! how gross.

it was pretty standard back in the day for locker rooms to have communal showers/etc. so its not really so much them wanting you to get off as it is just the norm for older people.

also, you dont have to look directly at their dicks if you dont want to.

and finally, as said earlier, enjoy the party de limon
    Add Neeek to Rail

If I had a choice I'd have my own personal dressing room at the gym. But I do not and understand that 300 guys go in and out of there daily, if not more.

Obviously it's ideal that everyone is dressed at all times, but we all know that is not how things work. If you have a problem, make like every other gym snitch and write one of those cute notes in the comment box.

This obv.

However, I understand what DaVols is saying.

I have no cares in the world about being naked, but I don't go around with my dick hanging out in a public locker room (obv team locker rooms are different).

It's like the 60-70 y/o range of guys who always have their wangs out.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail

Why do they walk around ass naked all the time? I can't go into the locker room at the Y without seeing two 60+ men talking to each other with their balls hanging out. Nobody wants to see your dong, cover that shit up. No need to walk around with your cock hanging out while you hold a towel in your hand.
    God this tilts me

100% agreed. In fact, most everyone at the gym tilts me. Whether its the goon who won't stop staring at himself in the mirror with that slight, occasional flex, or the hot ass girl in the white, tight pants that you know you've got no shot at, or the senior citizen walking around with his penix out like he's in his own bathroom...

So annoying, dude
    Add chatterbox09 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

If I had a choice I'd have my own personal dressing room at the gym. But I do not and understand that 300 guys go in and out of there daily, if not more.

This obv.

However, I understand what DaVols is saying.

I have no cares in the world about being naked, but I don't go around with my dick hanging out in a public locker room (obv team locker rooms are different).

It's like the 60-70 y/o range of guys who always have their wangs out.

This may sound a wee bit ghey but what do you do with your dick when you are naked? tuck it?
    Add towman1 to Rail
  26. I wish I didn't hate people that flexed in mirrors like total toolsheds, because I would do it like once a workout just to get the blood flowing through there.

I, like Chatter, hate almost everyone that works out at my gym. I hate people that put their water bottle or bag on other pieces of machinery, regardless of what the machine or bench is. It's just so fucking annoying to me.

Plenty more that tilts me in there, I should be there now but decided to update my iPod and it is literally going to take 20 more minutes. Great.
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  27. I think he's saying he doesn't like the fact that they have like a 20% chance of getting dressed quickly and they just flaunt the penix out like its the thing to do
    Add OMGitsBEAST to Rail
  28. This is one of the reasons I don't go into the locker rooms. I just get my swell on as quick as possilble and gtfo.

I don't think it's manly that people don't care about seeing other guys cocks. I also don't think it's unmanly I don't want to see yours.
    Add dams to Rail

This may sound a wee bit ghey but what do you do with your dick when you are naked? tuck it?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but no I don't tuck it...although I have sported the mangina look a few times.

If you're saying that they are obviously going to be naked in a locker room, so their dicks are naturally going to be out, then that's fine. But, DaVols was saying that these guys walk around with a towel on their arm, and their dongs flopping around. Why not just put the towel around your waist like a normal human being?
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but no I don't tuck it...although I have sported the mangina look a few times.

If you're saying that they are obviously going to be naked in a locker room, so their dicks are naturally going to be out, then that's fine. But, DaVols was saying that these guys walk around with a towel on their arm, and their dongs flopping around. Why not just put the towel around your waist like a normal human being?

was trying to be funny .........fail
    Add towman1 to Rail