[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

mostly this---not sure he's a cool dude irl but would def meet up with him if it was a few OTers going. i mean why not? lol @ chazgate, not like ppl are gonna be sending him money or hes gonna rob you there

this
    Add djg23 to Rail
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

mostly this---not sure he's a cool dude irl but would def meet up with him if it was a few OTers going. i mean why not? lol @ chazgate, not like ppl are gonna be sending him money or hes gonna rob you there

cause fuck him, thats why.
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  3. bunch of meanies ITT
    Add saxman to Rail
  4. I'm not against meeting up for a beer at some point, but as others have said, this isn't the best wknd.
    Add BulldogCafe to Rail
    Originally Posted by BulldogCafe View Post

I'm not against meeting up for a beer at some point, but as others have said, this isn't the best wknd.

cosign
    Add saxman to Rail
  6. I already told SC he will be invited to the first jays game we go to
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  7. yup, cool sounds good popper and everyone

i dont really follow football so i didnt know it was sb weekend, hopefully in the spring we all meet up

have a great weekend all, and i hope your favorite team wins the super bowl
    Thread StarterAdd smokerock247 to Rail
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

yup, cool sounds good popper and everyone

i dont really follow football so i didnt know it was sb weekend, hopefully in the spring we all meet up

have a great weekend all, and i hope The New York Football Giants win the super bowl

Add Popperhead to Rail
  9. Lol @ this thread maybe if the Guy didn't act like such a Cockmuncher all the time ppl might b down
    Add TrafficKing to Rail
  10. I lol at the people that wouldnt go have beers with him cause they hate him online. SR for OT Prez!
    Add Sir to Rail
  11. I mean I would go just to rip on him initially. SC cant be any worse than d13 irl. If it turned out he was decent then I would refrain from commenting to his face what a stroke he is. Somebody test the waters with Donny plz.
    Edited By: kidrockin Feb 1st, 2012 at 01:36 AM

Add kidrockin to Rail
  12. I think next OT meetup should be at the new burger priest that's on the yonge subway line. We should go and eat our little hearts out.
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  13. I seriously doubt he would even show up. Probably just trolling to get people's hopes up of meeting him.
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Unforseen View Post

I think next OT meetup should be at the new burger priest that's on the yonge subway line. We should go and eat our little hearts out.

Agreed what u doing next thursday
    Add Popperhead to Rail
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

Agreed what u doing next thursday

I'll get back to you but probably going to Burger Priest with popper, Bulldog, and Hiroshi
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  16. http://www.foodwithlegs.com/?p=3136

Burger Preist Secret Menu The High Preist is the stone cold nuts
    Add Popperhead to Rail

The High Preist is the stone cold nuts

Hope it doesn't rape you
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  18. It's so good I'd deal with a sodomizing if that was the trade
    Add Popperhead to Rail

It's so good I'd deal with a sodomizing if that was the trade

Add iamthedeck ftw to Rail
    Originally Posted by sean614 View Post

loool at people taking OT so seriously that they wouldn't meet up for a drink with a guy if he wanted to. I mean yeah, SB weekend is tough and I wouldnt do it then, but even if people I have e-fights constantly on here with (heavyJ, Jroth, DaDonkey etc) were around the Philly area and wanted to grab a beer or something, I wouldn't be opposed. ITS THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sick brag re never turning down a guy you met on the internets
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by Unforseen View Post

I think next OT meetup should be at the new burger priest that's on the yonge subway line. We should go and eat our little hearts out.

great place...burger cellar (next door basically) is also really good for a sit down
    Add jonnyg123 to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

sick brag re never turning down a guy you met on the internets

Gold Jerry, Gold
    Add TrafficKing to Rail
    Originally Posted by saxman View Post

bunch of meanies ITT

No, a bunch of sensible folks . . . this is how it would go. Several OTers would end up meeting at a pub, but no Smokecock. Or he would show but stay "hidden". then he would post that he was unavoidably delayed after he was called on his BS . . . might even mention what the interior of the place looked like as proof he showed and therfore wasn't a douche.

Trust me, if Ontario OT wants to get together we should do it for ourselves, and not to meet this schmuck.
    Add Milo to Rail

http://www.foodwithlegs.com/?p=3136

Burger Preist Secret Menu The High Preist is the stone cold nuts

Sounds like a religious experience.
    Add Willywoo to Rail