[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by resilient View Post

my field size predictions after Day 1's 897:

1B = 1241
    1C = 2607
    1D = 2158

Total prediction = 6903

you get to choose your start date? and what process do they take to thin the field if the days aren't evenly seated?

Add SoCalDrew to Rail

1B = 1241
    1C = 2607
    1D = 2158

Total prediction = 6903

You're a gambler, I'd think day 1d gets the most runners of all the starting days. Wager?

Edit: @SCD, it's 5 two hour levels on day1 ending w/ 200/400 50a, which won't eliminate even half the field. Then two day2s where they combine day 1a/c and Day 1b/d. From everything it's not even ITM til day 4 or day 5.
    Edited By: elusively Jul 8th, 2011 at 06:18 AM
    Add elusively to Rail

1B = 1241
    1C = 2607
    1D = 2158

Total prediction = 6903

I'll take the under for $50

can shiparoo on paypal
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by elusively View Post

You're a gambler, I'd think day 1d gets the most runners of all the starting days. Wager?

Yeah I'll do $20 to $200 on that if you want to bet Sunday has more than Saturday... I feel very confident that Sat will have more but if you want it, let me know.

Originally Posted by Camz View Post

I'll take the under for $50

can shiparoo on paypal

that number is not the O/U, obv it's way above, it's my prediction. I would do over 6k or maybe a little higher if there is a traded market on somewhere like 2+2, I would go over that.

Originally Posted by SoCalDrew View Post

you get to choose your start date? and what process do they take to thin the field if the days aren't evenly seated?

you can choose your start date for the most part, but if they got really heavy Saturday they could force people to play Sunday. That is highly unlikely that they would shut someone out Saturday, although waitlisting until a seat opens or a time-block (as has been used throughout this series) is likely.
    Edited By: resilient Jul 8th, 2011 at 06:58 AM
    Add resilient to Rail
  5. I would love to play this poker tournament at some point. Good luck boys (and possibly a gal or two?)

Add SaulGood to Rail
  6. there will be no filling up issues on Friday... and I'm pretty sure they are set up to take an effectively unlimited number of entrants Sunday (after the Day 1D debacle in 2009)

Originally Posted by SaulGood View Post

I would love to play this poker tournament at some point. Good luck boys (and possibly a gal or two?)

it's the greatest tournament ever... you really need to work to try and get backed to play it. This year is bad timing for online players to get backed, but that will change in time, prolly by next summer.

I didn't play until 2008 and this is my 3rd time, and I hope to play it every year from here on out. So many positives - huge amounts of dead money, deep stacks, multiple 7-figure prizes... just nothing like it.
    Add resilient to Rail
  7. Considered that for this year but ive never even had an account there and you have to be member for 6th months to sell there. I had no interest in selling for the week i was there in june, so meh. Its ok, harrahs/caesars/mgm site is coming, ill lucksack something somewhere and ill play it a few times before im 50 i think

Ive never even played a live trny over $1500. Baby steps i guess. i suck

Add SaulGood to Rail

Yeah I'll do $20 to $200 on that if you want to bet Sunday has more than Saturday... I feel very confident that Sat will have more but if you want it, let me know.

Are you laying 10:1 or saying you'll wager even money on Saturday>Sunday up to $200?

Sounds like you should be giving me some odds,, haha. You seem more confident than me and I'm just going on a hunch. Your $100 to my $60, I'm betting on more runners on Sunday?
    Add elusively to Rail
  9. lol i just read above that u wanted to bet it str8 up day vs day... no odds. I will take even money on more Sat than Sunday, bet amt between 20 and 200. If you want it say so, and if not, that's ok too.

sorry i worded that badly, didn't mean 20 "to" 200, which sounds like odds, but rather bet amount range between 20 and 200.
    Add resilient to Rail
  10. Just busted when guy put me all in for 37k at 200/400 with JJ. He 1 outted my AA with JJ

Can someone post something funny to cheer me up?

Add gamaitec to Rail
  11. Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  12. playing 1c, thedylan186 on twitter

mediocre luck to everyone else

Add thedylan to Rail
  13. playin day 1b or c, undecided. then day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, and 10.

Manny_D_25.

gl to everyone and slighty below avg luck to dylan so he can bubble it.

Add ShOrTy25 to Rail
  14. see-ya tomorrow

Add Wein to Rail
  15. GL OT'ers, ship for epicness!!!
    Add elendil to Rail
  16. playing day 1d, 3kingme3 on twitter, gl everyone
    Add 3kingme3 to Rail
    Originally Posted by gamaitec View Post

Just busted when guy put me all in for 37k at 200/400 with JJ. He 1 outted my AA with JJ

Can someone post something funny to cheer me up?

damn, I don't want to see this shit already. Really sucks man, you got it in with the goods so nothing else you could do.

GL to everyone else the rest of the way.
    Thread StarterAdd Superleggera to Rail
  18. Busted day 1a with maybe 2 hands I really regret playing the way I did. 0 for for my first World Series but trying my damnedest to keep this in a philosophical perspective (even if the real world implications suck). Simply, I miss online poker.

But please everyone else here beast this mother fucking tournament. Its still a beautiful tournament. I'd love to see some folks here make a run. GL all
    Add winwin07 to Rail

1B = 1241
    1C = 2607
    1D = 2158

Total prediction = 6903

WSOP WSOP
    Official WSOP Main Event Day 1B final number of entrants is 985. Day's 1C & 1D look to be huge as well!
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  20. saw that... I'm probably high now on the total, but I think both weekend days will be over double the first 2.
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by winwin07 View Post

Busted day 1a with maybe 2 hands I really regret playing the way I did. 0 for for my first World Series but trying my damnedest to keep this in a philosophical perspective (even if the real world implications suck). Simply, I miss online poker.

But please everyone else here beast this mother fucking tournament. Its still a beautiful tournament. I'd love to see some folks here make a run. GL all

You were becoming a beast before black friday. I hope you can get things going live; gl to ya from here on out man

Add Luho to Rail
  22. out and hating my life right now. never had above starting stack and i had a DREAM table. absolutely nothing went my way. oh well, i've been on a nice heater and had a good trip out here. might play the V $5k main if i can pull myself together.

no bet res, just b/c i don't know if i'll be here or not. i might hop on a plane tomorrow morning at gtfo of dodge...
    Add elusively to Rail
  23. no probs, sorry to hear that... sounds like the same situation sketchy is having. Take a few deep breaths and get a good night's rest.... and the world will be turnin' for you tomorrow :)
    Add resilient to Rail
  24. playing tomorrow gl everybody
    Edited By: jalman1 Jul 9th, 2011 at 08:52 AM
    Add jalman1 to Rail
  25. GL you guys and thank you for the positive energy.
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
  26. i hope all you mother fuckers bust on day 1. Bad luck to you all
    Add Camz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

i hope all you mother fuckers bust on day 1. Bad luck to you all

you have been the worst OT jinx this WSOP
    Add NetFan44 to Rail
  28. my new entry prediction.......5495

Add SaulGood to Rail
  29. ill be playing todays heat. ive had a couple of close calls already this summer so i think it's time i break through. twitter account is @wandigopoker
    Add wandigo to Rail
    Originally Posted by SaulGood View Post

my new entry prediction.......5495

Ill take the over, read somewhere they are over 5k registered already
    Add threeven to Rail