[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
  2. did he say that lamb should of slowed down when he got to 34m?
    Add djg23 to Rail
  3. lol i told you not to check twitter because i know some people do compulsively and i didn't want you to ruin it for yourself, sorry for letting you know that this was gonna end at some point.
    Edited By: RUBINH Jul 20th, 2011 at 10:41 AM
    Add RUBINH to Rail
  4. it made me want to look more

#lulz
    Add djg23 to Rail
  5. fuck off Rubin. I hate you now and forever
    Add userid363 to Rail
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

fuck off Rubin. I hate you now and forever

#csb
    Add RUBINH to Rail
  7. PIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS!!

soooooooooo sickkkkkkkkkk can't wait to be on the rail in November buddy, congrats you fuckin beast!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Add shanetrain22 to Rail
  8. pius thoooooooooo

#summerhouse #roommates #november9

o wattttttttttttttttttt

Add Deoxyribo to Rail
  9. so who is ot rooting for in November? phil collins posts in ot right?
    Add djg23 to Rail
  10. Coverage was awesome, I shut down OT and did no twitterchecking for a few hours and thats the most enjoyable time ive ever had watching poker. Sad part is that this WSOP was sooo damn successful that you know those crooks are gonna amp up the rake on us poor saps even more in 2012. GOOOO PIUS

meeting deoxyribo highlight of my brief wsop summer of course

Add SaulGood to Rail
    Originally Posted by Deoxyribo View Post

pius thoooooooooo

o wattttttttttttttttttt

Originally Posted by shanetrain22 View Post

PIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS!!

soooooooooo sickkkkkkkkkk can't wait to be on the rail in November buddy, congrats you fuckin beast!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i keep thinking it is the same person posting. same image next to your name, same badges (apart from the triple crown)
    Add djg23 to Rail
  12. This is the best November 9 so far. So much talent all around. Special congrats to Heinz, Lamb, and Collins.

Also, is anyone else kinda sad this live coverage is all over. Time to go back to my normal life now... damn it.
    Thread StarterAdd Superleggera to Rail
  13. yeah, for me twitter was invented for wsop sweats, now its just for nfl updates and news which isnt as exciting imo. and Lon needs more love. He really is amazing at what he does. whether its dealing with phil respectfully or dealing with other people more in the know, hes always on point as the play by play and setup man

Add SaulGood to Rail
  14. It's impossible for me to compare to other years, because I got to see soooo much of the action during this WSOP, so I know the players much much better. I've loved every minute of it, would have loved it alot more if Rubin didn't tell me it was about to end, but there always has to be that guy.

Fantastic week + of poker. Well done, ESPN. It was a stunning success
    Add userid363 to Rail
  15. Congrats to you guys living with Pius. Gotta be completely surreal.

And LOL at two straight 50k FTist also FTing the Main Event. Hopefully Benba ships it to outdo Mizrachi.
    Edited By: winwin07 Jul 20th, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Add winwin07 to Rail
    Originally Posted by djg23 View Post

so who is ot rooting for in November?

Staszko & O'Dea

time for a Euro to win it
    Add ScottBrewr99 to Rail
  17. I played with Ben Lamb in a 500 limit HORSE tourney in 2007... and he was on my right, and drinking Heinekens, and still raping me.... lol.

Originally Posted by Deoxyribo View Post

pius thoooooooooo

o wattttttttttttttttttt

sooooooooooo amazing for him, and for you and FWK!!! I'm rooting for Pius to win... Dirk + Pius 2011!!!

few more things to mention about benba...

he finished runner up to "KristySea", a.k.a. Sorel, in the 300R FTOPS a few years ago.

He's been a PLO wizard for years ... I was playing 10-20 Omaha-8 last month in Tulsa... and they told me the night after he finished 14th in the Main Event, he won $380,000 in a PLO game. Yeah that night.
    Add resilient to Rail
  18. Wait Pius Heinz lived with Deoxy and FWK during the WSOP??? That's so sick

Ben Lamb owns everyone at that table in skill for sure but im rotting for the ex-kgb turned dentist staszko

It was awesome to watch except for the fags who use hashtags and the random ppl posting twitter updates
    Add Unforseen to Rail
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

Bahh, bummed to see devo go out -- would have loved to see him in the november 9

I read this blog post he wrote a few days before the main:

http://www.pokerroad.com/blog/bryan-devonshire/234

That was pretty awesome
    Add towman1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by MeJahAndOmaha View Post

I was on the fence for a while, but I think Kimberly Lansing > Kara Scott

lol @ needing more than 1 second to figure that out
    Add kellykip to Rail
  21. FenwayKing
    "Going to benbas at aria to party after they finish the press stuff. #haha #tnj"

This really doesnt sound like it would be that much fun...
    Edited By: JoeSexAppeal Jul 20th, 2011 at 05:11 PM
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  22. Ya partying ina huge suite with presumably tonnes of booze and bitches after a couple diff guy are done making Nov 9 would def suck
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  23. Good luck in November Pius Heinz......and thx fenwayking for sending me a Private message i wont forget anytime soon

"My friend MastaP89 also wanted me to tell you that he ended day 1A with 90k; if you get anywhere near that he'd be down for a swap as well. Let me know if you're interested. Either way, gl man! "

i never made it above starting stack....blahhh
    Edited By: jalman1 Jul 20th, 2011 at 05:43 PM
    Add jalman1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jalman1 View Post

Good luck in November Pius Heinz......and thx fenwayking for sending me a Private message i wont forget anytime soon

"My friend MastaP89 also wanted me to tell you that he ended day 1A with 90k; if you get anywhere near that he'd be down for a swap as well. Let me know if you're interested. Either way, gl man! "

for the noobs like myself, can you please explain what swapping really is? I know it prob has to do with selling a % of yourself, but how does it really work in these situations? Do you both just agree to swap a certain % of your buy-in w/ each other?

Good luck in November Pius Heinz......and thx fenwayking for sending me a Private message i wont forget anytime soon

Dude...that's fkn gross. :(

Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post

for the noobs like myself, can you please explain what swapping really is? I know it prob has to do with selling a % of yourself, but how does it really work in these situations? Do you both just agree to swap a certain % of your buy-in w/ each other?

It's not about "selling", it's more of a trade. And it's a % of profit. Money only exchanges if at least one person cashes.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  26. I cant find a link to this afternoon's coverage, help please?!
    Add JayAces to Rail
    Originally Posted by Paki_Poker View Post

Dude...that's fkn gross. :(

wow, really. if ever you needed to run good for just one day.
    Add Reech to Rail
    Originally Posted by JayAces View Post

I cant find a link to this afternoon's coverage, help please?!

notsureifserious.gif

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by JayAces View Post

I cant find a link to this afternoon's coverage, help please?!

I know, I'm in denial as well.
  30. multi-brag: bought a small piece of gags in the $10k 6m and when i met him to collect winnings, he was playing $2/5 w/ pius and fwk was railing, my buddy was also at that table. ended up getting a small piece of fwk's ME action too (nice work brah). congrats to pius and anyone who got a piece, i'm sure the atmosphere in that house is incredible.

glglgl in november.

wowwwww such a dagger...

Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post

yup, when you swap it's typically an equity swap, instead of just buying a piece w/ $, you swap equity in that specific tourney. sometimes people use variations and make the swap on FT's or even top 3 finishes only, w/ min and max cashes, etc
    Edited By: elusively Jul 20th, 2011 at 07:25 PM
    Add elusively to Rail