[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. sctrojans and ALL HIS FRIEND'S sound like a really tough crowd

feel you on the nba and online poker, shit is depressing.

why can't you drive?
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by voorh33s View Post

god why does thailand have to fuck everything up with their dipshit laws.....SO close to being the perfect place to live

Really is, Thailand is soo close to being paradise. Dirt cheap, absolutely beautiful, well developed etc. But yeah, the government is terrible, laws are super strict and there is no freedom of speech. Thailand is great to visit but once you actually need to have something done you realize nothing works here. Everybody is incompetent and shit makes no sense. The simplest of tasks can become a frustrating challenge. Also zero customer service, that concept does not exist

One thing I do like is I can drink a beer wherever the hell I want. So ridiculous that I can't go BBQ at a park next to my house in Los Angeles and freely enjoy a beer. Or have a beer on the beach

Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

sctrojans and ALL HIS FRIEND'S sound like a really tough crowd

Yeah, all those spoiled children are total badasses. That is why most of them are too scared to leave the campus
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  3. Add SluggerWV to Rail
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

LOL @ no NBA being a reason to no longer live in this country. Basketball blows period, but NCAAB >> NBA

wat.

Live in Indiana and love basketball. NBA was great last year and I want it back ASAP.

I do agree college hoops > NBA
    Add tmac456 to Rail

literally made me lulz

agree, bunch of WOW playing pussy faggots

Add Rocky to Rail
  6. wtf d bo...please gtfo. basketball is the greatest game in the worldddd
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  7. Guess Im the only 1 who agrees with 7D here. America drove me out I'm over it forever. On to Canada Brazil China Costa Rica where I can still pillage and take what I want .

Unless you want to start a revolution 7D than I'm all for that...

Add Steve Murkle to Rail

wtf d bo...please gtfo. basketball is the greatest game in the worldddd

I agree basketball is a great game, but NBA is not lol
    Add Da Donkey to Rail
  9. We should set up fights irl between people who battle on the internet...

Add Steve Murkle to Rail
    Originally Posted by Da Donkey View Post

Then get the fuck out.

I have no respect for people who cry about their problems all the time, rather than taking action to do something about it.

Think this is my first post on the matter. Came home from the bars and just felt like ranting because well this is an outlet where I knew i'd get a bunch of different responses and possible discussion going. If anything I thought id get to have fun just spewing nonsense to someone like SC who well..WOW, he is great :)

But I agree its silly when you dont or cant (oh?) do anything about it.

Originally Posted by Camronius View Post

what exactly are you over? It doesn't really sounds like your over anything, unless of course you mean being rational.....

Over everything I enjoy being taken away from me by the goverment or things I have no control of (other then driving obviously), thought that was made pretty clear..
    Edited By: 7DeLuX Oct 8th, 2011 at 07:24 PM
    Thread StarterAdd 7DeLuX to Rail

feel you on the nba and online poker, shit is depressing.

why can't you drive?

Originally Posted by Rocky View Post

literally made me lulz

I take solace in the fact that the two people that dislike me are two of the most disliked people in the entire community. I must be doing something right.
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
    Originally Posted by Rocky View Post

literally made me lulz

dont make me go "i play magic, you got a problem?" on your ass
    Add mattg1983 to Rail
  13. I love how he answers every post except the ones asking why he can't drive. Like others, I'm pretty sure that isn't America's fault.
    Add jaykell15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SCTrojans View Post

I take solace in the fact that the two people that dislike me are two of the most disliked people in the entire community. I must be doing something right.

someone needs some cranberry juice.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jaykell15 View Post

I love how he answers every post except the ones asking why he can't drive. Like others, I'm pretty sure that isn't America's fault.

Sorry for responding to post I feel like, this isn't a well. Clearly my own fault but it just adds on to the rant.
    Thread StarterAdd 7DeLuX to Rail
  16. i'm pretty popu-lerrrrrrrrrrr round deez parts

how many cheerleading chicks did u get in hs sc?
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Oct 8th, 2011 at 07:38 PM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by 7DeLuX View Post

Over everything I enjoy being taken away from me by the goverment or things I have no control of (other then driving obviously), thought that was made pretty clear..

Isn't that the exact opposite of being "over it"? You seem to care very much about these things. A more accurate thread title would've been "Not Over It". Can we get a mod on this?
    Add Mkind16 to Rail
    Originally Posted by 7DeLuX View Post

bitch bitch bitch. whine whine whine. vagina hurts vagina hurts vagina hurts. on my period on my period on my period.

well said
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  19. pretty sad it took Black Friday to get some people to discover their ability to travel to other countries and explore.
    and No NBA. lol

#firstworldproblems
    Add SlapNPickle to Rail
  20. OP is obviously over it, he could care less.
    Add paidchex to Rail
    Originally Posted by unemployable View Post

OP is obviously over it, he could care less.

or couldn't he?
    Add SlapNPickle to Rail
  22. yay i found my own personal antagonist in tmac, but idk if it gets negated or not in that we both r blackhawks fanboys

but still, nba =yawn

i can tune into a regular season nhl game vs 2 scrub teams and watch all 60 mins, but if it's an nba game, i turn it off in 10 seconds, just mho i guess
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  23. The USA sucks big fat cock and people in positions of power are money hungry fascist pricks who don't give two shits about the greater good.

And life isn't fair.

Tell me something I don't know

Add ACgaming to Rail
  24. Move to Mexico.
    Add RUBINH to Rail
  25. sctrojanscantholdhisliquorandpassesoutlikeateenage girl.jpg

Add Rocky to Rail
  26. Adapt
    Add I Spew Chips to Rail
  27. it could always be worse, you could have Defendrofangels life...
    Add Glo4m to Rail