[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. FWIW police officers in the UK are called, Pigs, Rozzers, Cozzers, The Plod, The Old Bill, The Fuzz, Gumshoes, Bobby's. Oh, and Scum... To name but a few.
    Add ItChYtRiGaFiNgA to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by FistFights View Post

    lol @ " rent a cop" "risking his life" by sitting in a gas station parking lot waiting for someone that looks underage buying beer. yah he must have really been serving us well. I dont have a problem with Cops that do real police work but in a small town with relatively no crime this guy is just meeting his quota.

    maybe he may not be serving us well in your eyes...but to some people who have lost their kids/friends/family to underage drinking/drunk driving etc. might have a different opinion. look, i'm not saying you're a douche for trying to buy beer...hell i had fake id when i was 16 until i turned 21...but i know if i got caught, it would be my own doing...i wouldn't blame the officer for doing his job and call him a pig. i would pull up my big girl panties and face the consequences and chalk it up as a lesson learned.
    Edited By: MissBecky Aug 22nd, 2010 at 03:06 AM
    Reason: stop being a dinosaur and get a fucking job.
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  3. ^^^ probably dates a cop.
     
    Add GONZOjenkems to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by GONZOjenkems View Post

    ^^^ probably dates a cop.

    lolz....only if his name is ess. ;) <33333
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  5. Wow

    Lets get all up in arms because a nineteen year old wanted to vent about getting busted for buying and called the officer a pig on, wait for it, the internet!!!

    Having to be 21 to buy alcohol is an absurd law and being followed from the gas station where he bought it by an alcohol enforcement officer is tilting.

    Taxpayer money used to pay officers to stake out gas stations in case an underage kid buys some beer. Meanwhile most local governments are drowning in debt and raising taxes.
     
    Add SgtKyle to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by SgtKyle View Post

    Wow

    Lets get all up in arms because a nineteen year old wanted to vent about getting busted for buying and called the officer a pig on, wait for it, the internet!!!

    Having to be 21 to buy alcohol is an absurd law and being followed from the gas station where he bought it by an alcohol enforcement officer is tilting.

    Taxpayer money used to pay officers to stake out gas stations in case an underage kid buys some beer. Meanwhile most local governments are drowning in debt and raising taxes.

    i don't see anyone getting all up in arms about him venting...it's mostly the calling the officer a pig for doing his job, that has a few feathers ruffled. he can vent all he wants...i couldn't give a fuck...i'd be venting too.
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by FistFights View Post

    just found out that my two friends that got drinking citations last semester used a lawyer that didnt charge them bc he hates the cops and they had bullshit charges.. i will be calling his ASAP

     
    Originally Posted by bekigirl View Post

    i don't see anyone getting all up in arms about him venting...it's mostly the calling the officer a pig for doing his job, that has a few feathers ruffled. he can vent all he wants...i couldn't give a fuck...i'd be venting too.

    Stupid fucking PIGS...
    Add ItChYtRiGaFiNgA to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by ItChYtRiGaFiNgA View Post

    FWIW police officers in the UK are called, Pigs, Rozzers, Cozzers, The Plod, The Old Bill, The Fuzz, Gumshoes, Bobby's. Oh, and Scum... To name but a few.

     
    Originally Posted by ItChYtRiGaFiNgA View Post

    Stupid fucking PIGS...

    ummmm...yeah...we saw your post earlier....sorry it didn't get any response...good thing you tried again.
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  9. Oh ok. You must be right. Sorry, have a nice evening.
    Add ItChYtRiGaFiNgA to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by ItChYtRiGaFiNgA View Post

    FWIW police officers in the UK are called, Pigs, Rozzers, Cozzers, The Plod, The Old Bill, The Fuzz, Gumshoes, Bobby's. Oh, and Scum... To name but a few.

    Edited By: wantagolf Aug 22nd, 2010 at 04:38 AM
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by ItChYtRiGaFiNgA View Post

    Oh ok. You must be right. Sorry, have a nice evening.

    i'm not saying i'm right or wrong...i just have a different opinion...that's all. <3
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by bekigirl View Post

    i'm not saying i'm right or wrong...i just have a different opinion...that's all. <3

    Don't be bashful Beki, you owned him, he knows it
    Add OneUglyMoFo to Rail
  13. Receiving an under age alcohol charge is no big deal and practically a badge of honor.

    The big mistake you made was handing the officer your fake id. Never ever do a police officers job for them. If they want to go check the tapes then go right ahead. After that they can go get a warrant to go through my wallet. If they do all that then bravo to them but I doubt that will happen.

    I like the police but I'm not going to assist them in arresting me. Live and learn.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by TheFirm53 View Post

    Receiving an under age alcohol charge is no big deal and practically a badge of honor.

    The big mistake you made was handing the officer your fake id. Never ever do a police officers job for them. If they want to go check the tapes then go right ahead. After that they can go get a warrant to go through my wallet. If they do all that then bravo to them but I doubt that will happen.

    I like the police but I'm not going to assist them in arresting me. Live and learn.

    If I made it hard on him I still would of got shit on prob even harder. Because he would have confiscated the beer then searched my car against my will and found fake ID wallet (I kept the two seperate). PS the fake was an ID that was a lost wallet that my cousin found and the A.L.E. said he was going to return the wallet to the owner can i get fucked over by this rando guy when he gets his wallet back?
    Thread StarterAdd FistFights to Rail
  15. Peace and love...

    Add ItChYtRiGaFiNgA to Rail
  16. Prob not. All you legally have to do is produce your identification, which you did. You did his job for him by handing over the fake ID. What did that do for you? Since you were out of your car when the cop approached, he legally can't search your vehicle without your consent or without obtaining a warrant.

    You might piss off the cop for asserting your rights but do you care about being his friend or would you rather not face more serious charges?
    Edited By: TheFirm53 Aug 22nd, 2010 at 05:10 AM
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  17. I dont want to play devils advocate. But in the long run, i bet u this prevents you from drinking and driving and doin other things that at the time seem minor but can snowball out of control. In a college town, everything is cool until someone gets hurt or worse. This cop might feel its partially his resp. to do something to prevent a bad thing from happening.
     
    Add ucfchamp to Rail

Similar Threads