1. I have never NOT peed in a pool, or a shower, or a lake.
    Add hostile to Rail
  2. man some people are just flat out fucking disgusting.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  3. This thread is the reason I don't go into public pools.

Enjoy your golden showers fellas.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  4. Get out and go to the john imo

Its like asking if you crap your pants or go to the toilet
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  5. Completely standard to piss in pools IMO. Even if I just pissed right before I jump in the water I get the urge to pee instantly. But I try not to announce it to a group of people.
    Add BirdWings to Rail
  6. I was swimming in my buddys pool the other day and had his 3 yr old on my shoulders dragging him around the pool making a whirlpool. i felt a warm sensation on my back and I was like "are you peeing on me Ian?" he said "yes" then Im like "SHIT!" he says "I dont have to poop". FML

Ian reminds me of the OP but not cute.

Add kidrockin to Rail
  7. In my pool, absolutely not.

When I go to a Water Park, I piss at will. That is part of the fun in paying $1293848595824 for admission. Besides, you know the tourists are doing it.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  8. How does he not have an undertitle about peeing in the pool yet? This seems like a no brainer.
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  9. With all of the chemicals in a pool I don't think it's a huge deal. With that said, I don't piss in a pool. I've jizzed in a few pools when banging women, but have stopped that too because the next piss after a pool fuck is excruciatingly painful.

I have pissed in lakes/oceans before though. And if you wanna know why the ocean is salty it's cuz of all that whale jizz. Keep your mouths closed.
    Add ciz to Rail
  10. admitting that you pee in the pool is fucking disgusting. and even worse you told the pool's owner? ffs! common sense man. did you tell him you missed bowl a lil bit when you pissed in the toilet too? or that you flicked a booger behind his couch? have some common decency and don't tell people shit like that.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  11. When I was a kid this guy has a sign that said:

This is my OOL

As you can se there is no P in it, please keep it that way.

Pissing in pools is sick
    Add I Fold to Rail
  12. peeing in a pool is not cool - but what about all you horny bastards that ripped off a piece of ass in the pool or in a hot tub? or how about the hot tub in Jamaica that holds 50 of your closest friends fucking and sucking? where do you think all that splooge ends up? thank god for chlorine.
    Add saxman to Rail
  13. an old joke of mine at the pool was line up a game of marco polo... when someone else is it, you're sorta sitting on the edge of the pool calling out 'polo' and giving them little splashes for the distraction factor.. as they get closer, you're pissing on their face and it takes them a good 5 seconds to realize what's going on..
    Edited By: JJ_Vandelay Jul 17th, 2010 at 12:17 AM
    Add JJ_Vandelay to Rail
    Originally Posted by cdmalgee View Post

As a pool owner, I would be pretty angry if you pissed in the pool. An apartment pool or other commercial pool is one thing. They're shocked to hell and have huge circulation systems. Your buddy's pool probably only circulates a couple of times a day, he has to pay for the chemicals to keep it clean, it's a place of his own to relax and enjoy and not have to think about being in another persons urine.

So, yeah, you're a douche and your friend is right. GTFO of the god damned pool if you have to take a fucking leak.

I hope someone shits in your pool.

I wish i could pee on everyone in this thread, especially kidrockin. It wasnt "his" pool either, its a large community pool fwiw.
    Thread StarterAdd NechitaCC to Rail
    Originally Posted by NechitaCC View Post

It wasnt "his" pool either, its a large community pool fwiw.

haha.. really? fuckem..
    Add JJ_Vandelay to Rail
  16. Is this thread fucking real?!? HAS to be a level

Pissing in any confined pool area where others are swimming is fucking disgusting, and you are crazy if you think that chlorine filters the water quickly enough to make this acceptable.

Add TeddyKGB109 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TeddyKGB109 View Post

... is fucking disgusting, and you are crazy if you think that chlorine filters the water quickly enough to make this acceptable.

and you are crazy if you think you're jumping into that refreshing water and someone hasn't pissed in it..
    just because all of you think it's disgusting doesn't me you're not swimming in it..
    Edited By: JJ_Vandelay Jul 17th, 2010 at 01:13 AM
    Add JJ_Vandelay to Rail
  18. if its a community pool then you were not the only one for sure.
    Add curiousgeorge to Rail
    Originally Posted by JJ_Vandelay View Post

and you are crazy if you think you're jumping into that refreshing water and someone hasn't pissed in it..
    just because all of you think it's disgusting doesn't me you're not swimming in it..

Sickos like you, OP, and others ITT are the exact reason I don't swim in community pools

Seriously if you are over 8 years old and can't wait until you get out of the pool to piss there is something seriously wrong with you.
    Edited By: TeddyKGB109 Jul 17th, 2010 at 01:19 AM

Add TeddyKGB109 to Rail
  20. thanks i am never putting my head under water at a pool ever again

Add kidrockin to Rail
  21. Add Humpberto to Rail
  22. We should send all pool pissers to live in Oakland as punishment.
    Add fedorJR to Rail

Sickos like you,

lol.. the fuck you calling me a sicko for?
    because i tend to think that most swimming pools have some piss in them? yeah.. pretty gross man.
    Add JJ_Vandelay to Rail
  24. I love the fact that he actually kicked you out of his house.

If you told me in so many words, that you peed in my pool, i woulda rung you up too.

Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  25. Was at a pool party a couple weeks ago and whenever I had to piss I just hopped in the pool. That's half the reason why it's there. Everyone needs to stfu.
    Add voorh33s to Rail
  26. Only a prick would pee in a pool.
    Add Generaly to Rail

Is this thread fucking real?!? HAS to be a level

Pissing in any confined pool area where others are swimming is fucking disgusting, and you are crazy if you think that chlorine filters the water quickly enough to make this acceptable.

It's a chemical reaction you monkey. Chlorine doesn't filter shit. It happens immediately.

Now please go check raise Matt Damon and talk shit in Russian.
    Add Epiphany to Rail
  28. I have no problem peeing in a public pool.

Dont usually do it if it's a friend pool though.
    Add MFT77 to Rail
  29. Buy and wear.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  30. i mean everything thats in pee is sterile. so that combined with the fact that there's chlorine in the pool. i mean its safe...

still fuckin gross though you wierdos. you can tell when you have to piss, get the fuck out and use the bathroom
    Add shallowcal to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4