1. I'm trying to install pstars on a comp, and when i try to run the install program, i get this error message:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDRP0GNY\PokerStarsInstall[1].exe is not a valid Win32 application.

whats wrong?
    Add MikeTJ23 to Rail
  2. let me guess, you're having installation problems?
    Add owl52 to Rail
  3. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>I'm trying to install pstars on a comp, and when i try to run the install program, i get this error message:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDRP0GNY\PokerStarsInstall[1].exe is not a valid Win32 application.

whats wrong? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOL documents
    Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
  4. pm Bruce Figaro, he had this problem yesterday
    Add DexterCain to Rail
  5. I don't know if this would help, but I would choose the save option rather than open, save it to my desktop and run it from there.
    Add Goal4Ziggy to Rail
  6. I already tried that route. the install program is a temp program that takes you through putting Pokerstars on your comp i think. so, no matter if you run, or save, just if you save you'll have the install program on your comp after. same error, after i saved the install.
    Thread StarterAdd MikeTJ23 to Rail