[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1.  
    Originally Posted by ess286 View Post

    Happens all the time. Legal too

    /thread
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by ess286 View Post

    Happens all the time. Legal too

    Not according to case law. Violation of Due Process. Unless the specific city allows it, by a specific law. Even then its a grey area. Who is to be banned? For what reasons?

    http://indianapublicmedia.org/news/j...e-parks-41702/
    Thread StarterAdd RichardHurtz to Rail
  3. In Russian parks certain behavior is expected...

    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by ess286 View Post

    Happens all the time. Legal too

    Move to Russia IMO, where you are free to drink a beer or let your dog run in a park like almost every other country not named the USA
    Edited By: Zeppelin Jan 5th, 2013 at 04:54 PM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  5. Was she holding a 20oz soda in her hand?
    Add kellykip to Rail
  6. WTF is up with OT? No mention of maybe she should blow him. No asking for pics of said dumb bitch who can't follow instructions, and no talking of that's what she gets for being out of the fucking kitchen!
    I disappoint

    Tell da bitch she'll have more time to make u sammcihes now and to listen better

    And obv what Ess said
     
    Add Poker&Golf to Rail
  7. cops can help enforce a ban on private property, not on public. "happens all the time" lol okay
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by ess286 View Post

    Happens all the time. Legal too

    explanation pls. I doubt this is true
    Add userid363 to Rail
  9. Probably gonna take some hate for this, but I fucking hate it when I'm running or minding my own business and your stupid fucking dog comes barking at me and sniffing my ass and getting in my way. If the park allows for dogs to go without a leash, or it doesn't specify, then fine. But if it specifically says to have your dog on a leash, have it on a fucking leash
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

    explanation pls. I doubt this is true

    It was an officer that imposed the ban, violating the woman's 14th Amendment rights. Its not surprising another would make the same mistake. Unless there is a specific law where he lives. Doubt it though.

    What was really funny was the cop on the witness stand when asked where he got the authority to impose a ban. After much hemming and hawing he basically said "that's just the way we have always done it."
    Thread StarterAdd RichardHurtz to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

    Probably gonna take some hate for this, but I fucking hate it when I'm running or minding my own business and your stupid fucking dog comes barking at me and sniffing my ass and getting in my way. If the park allows for dogs to go without a leash, or it doesn't specify, then fine. But if it specifically says to have your dog on a leash, have it on a fucking leash

    Then kick the crap out of my dog if it approaches you. Shoot it or stab it. Call the cops. Doesn't matter to me. If my dog approaches you or invades your space and you feel threatened, please, by all means defend yourself.

    Just make sure your not in violation of any park rules yourself. No weapons allowed.

    Oh and just so you know owner is still liable for its actions even when its leashed.
    Thread StarterAdd RichardHurtz to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    Im not sure if this is legal in Russia or not...but who can't remember their own social security number?

    Who the hell knows their social security number?


    As for police and legal in Russia - LOL
    Add 2JL to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by 2JL View Post

    Who the hell knows their social security number?

    As for police and legal in Russia - LOL

    I do, lol. I would bet that a huge chunk of OT does
     
    Add Poker&Golf to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by ess286 View Post

    Happens all the time. Legal too

    wut

     
    Originally Posted by 2JL View Post

    Who the hell knows their social security number?

    As for police and legal in Russia - LOL

    who doesn't know theirs?

    and the OP clearly doesn't live in Russia...

    the UK, folks.
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Jan 5th, 2013 at 06:38 PM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

    Then kick the crap out of my dog if it approaches you. Shoot it or stab it. Call the cops. Doesn't matter to me. If my dog approaches you or invades your space and you feel threatened, please, by all means defend yourself.

    Just make sure your not in violation of any park rules yourself. No weapons allowed.

    Oh and just so you know owner is still liable for its actions even when its leashed.

    Whatever man.

    Last time I was running this couple with a baby and their gay dog were in the woods, and their dog started barking and running towards me. I kicked the dog in the face, and then their baby started crying. That was pretty annoying, so I had to punt in the baby in the water(there was a lake there), and then the girl began complaining, so I had to punch her in the vagina. With my penis. The guy ran off like a pussy.
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  16. Everybody here should know their social security number. Smokycasinos being an excpeption, only because he doesn't have one.
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

    explanation pls. I doubt this is true

    Last time I asked a cop for an explanation he said

    "Because we say so"
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  18. And lol at it being legal to ban the woman from the park.
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by 2JL View Post

    Who the hell knows their social security number?

    99.9% of all people....except you and the dumb girl in the OP I think.
     
    Add killingbird to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

    Everybody here should know their social security number. Smokycasinos being an excpeption, only because he doesn't have one.

    lol one must have a SSN card to show the casino floor after a jackpot is won, so yea I have and know mine.

    But I get your point most of my peeps lose out on jackpots at casinos, so sad they didnt ask me to help.
    Add SmokeyCasinos to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by SmokeyCasinos View Post

    lol one must have a SSN card to show the casino floor after a jackpot is won, so yea I have and know mine.

    But I get your point most of my peeps lose out on jackpots at casinos, so sad they didnt ask me to help.

    lol just saw this on yahoo

    http://news.yahoo.com/video/woman-de...220602022.html

    Mirna Valenzuela took a trip to Tucson, Arizona’s Casino del Sol Resort with her daughter Zamira Osorio, and hit a $1200 jackpot win. But the lucky win turned unlucky very quickly when events led to Valenzuela’s deportation to Mexico.
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Jan 5th, 2013 at 07:03 PM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

    Everybody here should know their social security number. Smokycasinos being an excpeption, only because he doesn't have one.

    ????

    He has several
    Add userid363 to Rail
  23.  

    Zamira Osorio said that her family felt discriminated against and that Casino del Sol Resort should put up a sign that they don’t want illegal immigrants playing at their casino.

    ^^^ LOL
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

    Everybody here should know their social security number. Smokycasinos being an excpeption, only because he doesn't have one.

    I know she knows it, but the cop doesn't and there is no reason you should ever have to give your SSN to a cop. Telling him you don't know it is the simple way to get out of not telling him/her.
    Thread StarterAdd RichardHurtz to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by 2JL View Post

    Who the hell knows their social security number?

    I do as well...wtf?
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  26. agree dickhurts, cops shouldn't be asking for SSN's out in public. this jackass thinks his authority >>> the law. happens all the time.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

    Last time I asked a cop for an explanation he said

    "Because we say so"

    "BISS" When my kids ask why? I say "BISS". Because I Said So.
    Thread StarterAdd RichardHurtz to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

    I know she knows it, but the cop doesn't and there is no reason you should ever have to give your SSN to a cop. Telling him you don't know it is the simple way to get out of not telling him/her.

    I understood that, and knew you lived in USA (or at least this story was in the USA). Seems my joke in first reply went over everyone's head

    I wouldn't tell them either. Same time the police told me "because we say so" they threatened to arrest me for not answering their questions. They be crazy
    Edited By: Zeppelin Jan 5th, 2013 at 07:34 PM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

    agree dickhurts, cops shouldn't be asking for SSN's out in public. this jackass thinks his authority >>> the law. happens all the time.

    Found out today he was a cop for 25 years on the East Coast and a Park Police in Vegas for 12 years. Hes actually a really nice guy and is very lenient when enforcing the law. Thats what makes this even stranger.
    Thread StarterAdd RichardHurtz to Rail