[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. ‎1000$ in fines, 10 days of community service, anger management classes, & 2 days in jail (time served) + a grump ass boyfriend..

Happy fucking Valentines to me. ♥
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  2. Reading through this and opening my own facebook after probably 6 months for the first time really made me realize how much normal is weird. Wow people are fucking crazy. That soap dispenser was pretty solid. I love reading facebook wall fights.
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  3. I reposted the " gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.

she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

he said "NO.."" Etc...

So far just 'that is possibly the most homo status I have seen x' and 'You been hit by the same car? What's this shi7 status about. Nutter'
    Add Wooz.PG to Rail
  4. I posted it too haha. At least my friends give me credit for being ironic.
    I improved the grammar, I think it's 10x funnier if it looks genuine. I honestly cant believe that the one with the "bbz" isnt a level
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  5. Facebook has already been funny reading about the single girls bitching about life.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

I have a girl on my facebook that constantly bitches about how she cant find a good man and what not. But she also posts how shes always looking for "juice head gorillas".

Fucking dumb bitch.

I have no idea if this is a Jersey Shore reference or just a jersey shore reference.

From reading this thread I have determined that you all need new friends.

and now for some awesome:
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  7. I loved the massive Phil Grove unfriending movement by OT

This message is hidden because Dyzalot is on your ignore list.

Made the thread a dream to read
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  8. The Valentine's Day meltdowns begin...

Edited By: Purple Jesus Feb 14th, 2012 at 09:48 PM
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  9. ^^^ looooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll

MOAR
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  10. lol... she looks kinda cute, can't tell tho pic is pretty small
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  11. gotta love that loser white-knighting it up bigtime with the chocolate comment, what a fag.

I have been trying to find some funny status updates, but even with 1k+ friends I don't see any that have been post-worthy. I guess I have blocked or deleted all my stupid friends =/
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Feb 14th, 2012 at 09:39 PM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  12. Holy hell that is AMAZING. Now I'm sad I don't have anyone on Facebook melting down today.

MOAR +1
    Add Bonestein to Rail
  13. That was awesome. Sounds like those girls picked some winners. And the guy white knighting in there is gshit... aka completely gay.

I keep rooting for some shit like that to go up on mine. Its just the normal "my bf is great" or "hanging out alome tonight " type shit.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  14. meh idk seemed like a pretty solid white knight opportunity... i woulda said something a lot more hood than "i'd send u some chocolates if i was nearby" tho.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  15. I snipped that status at the perfect time - she just deleted it.

She's a pretty attractive girl. A bit trashy for my liking, but she's got a nice rack.

On the right (obv):
    Edited By: Purple Jesus Feb 14th, 2012 at 09:55 PM
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  16. Nice MSpaint dick.

I would obv bang her. She seems batshit crazy tho. Kinda how i like em.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  17. the white knight dudes coming in like that are my favorite/least favorite comments. it makes me cringe every time i see it, but when i step back it is pretty funny.

so far i've enjoyed one buddy who wrote this:
    "I wish more of your would post pictures of the flowers and candy you received today"
    Add SevenCostanza to Rail
  18. purple jesus comes back and wins the internet again. damnit damnit damnit i wish i had something like that one. its all either "yay valentines day" or "i dont care about today" nothing good. altho i have a ton of people im not subscribed to. maybe ill dig later if i get bored
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  19. Yessss! That's fuckin' awesome!

I don't know why Wako and Jay are calling you gay though. I thought your timing was impeccable. Now close via PM.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  20. Just lots and lots of token shit like

"for the first time ever i can honestly say i am content on my own. It doesnt take a man to make you happy just as long as you are happy with yourself. excited for what the future holds"

I honestly thought I'd have some gems today.
    Add Wooz.PG to Rail
    Originally Posted by ajedrez View Post

Love the idea behind this thread, I feel like I could go on for days about the posts/people that I hate on fb. Funny thing is, I hate this shit so much, and some of the stuff my friends post is so gay, that I find myself going on there all the time, just to see how gay it can get. It's like entertaining, and sort of relaxing to sit there and hate all of these people that I'm "friends" with.

Baby Pictures - Seriously, nobody gives a fuck, please stop polluting my news feed with 67 daily pictures of your ugly, wildly mediocre child. I've had to block a bunch of female fb friends because of this. Same goes for pointless stories about the base hit your faggot son got in T Ball, or the shitty stick figure picture Susie made in art class. Keep that shit to yourself, no one cares.

Pathetic cries for attention like "So sad today...." or "Just want to feel better.....". just kill yourself you fucking piece of shit, instead of whoring yourself out for sympathy on facebook. This is made even worse because theres always 4 or 5 people either pathetic or stupid enough to bite right into these statuses and either like them (in the case of the baby pictures) or be like "OMG! What's wrong, call me if you need to talk <3"

Emotional / Relationship Garbage - Oh, how cute, your song of the day is "Through With You" by Maroon 5. Thanks for the shitty youtube video of a gay song, along with a pathetic, passive aggressive dig at your boyfriend, who is most surely out banging some girl who doesn't use facebook as their personal diary.

For the first one, I'm happy I'm not female.

For the last two, I'm happy there wasn't Facebook in HS, or I may have been doing this as well. I really didn't start using Facebook more than once a month until after I graduated college.
    Edited By: that_pope Feb 15th, 2012 at 02:05 AM
    Add that_pope to Rail
  22. http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/preview-song.701035.html

a kid i went to middle school with likes to post his rap. its embarrassingly bad. might make you laugh, might make you break your hand punching through your monitor
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  23. Best part of purplejesus post was the "like" on her meltdown.
    Add skisteve to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

gotta love that loser white-knighting it up bigtime with the chocolate comment, what a fag.

I have been trying to find some funny status updates, but even with 1k+ friends I don't see any that have been post-worthy. I guess I have blocked or deleted all my stupid friends =/

same here

all the dumbass statuses i see on fb all the time have stopped since this thread, bad timing
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
  25. This is as good a place as any. Prolly been posted somewhere on this site today but not checking every thread.
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  26. OK people im venting... Why is that people are so ignorant to other peoples beliefs or lack thereof... I got told im not a true family person as I proclaim I am... Well... BLEEP YOU YA DILLHOLE!!! I havnt celebrated Valentines in years for my own reason... But to say im not family oriented for that you are a Dillweed... I celebrate Valentines for my children. I dont take away from my kids. My family is the most important thing in the entire world. If you think different dont call me or commrnt on my facebook. Come say it to me face to face... PREGNANT OR NOT I'LL KICK YOUR FRIGGIN BRAINS IN!!! Challenge me & you wont know im pregnant f or a minute cuz you will b too busy collecting body parts when im done... NUFF SAID
    Add tigersfan91 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tsxxx04 View Post

This is as good a place as any. Prolly been posted somewhere on this site today but not checking every thread.

LOL
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  28. just saw this one from a guy I went to school with:

Well, that was fucked up of you! Seriously, I was kind enough to bring my night of Anti-Valentine's to your place, because your car was broken. But, for you to have hella of your friends there, all drunk and totally throw the plans of watching horror flicks out the window. FUCK YOU! It's called respect. You don't change someone else's plans like that and then cast blame on them. You won't see this, as I've already cast you out of my life. Thank you xxxxx xxxxxxx for going through this shit tonight. You're a real friend. Happy Tuesday everybody.

Add ScottBrewr99 to Rail
    Originally Posted by skisteve View Post

Best part of purplejesus post was the "like" on her meltdown.

This is literally the only thing I will do on facebook other than reply to messages or events, etc. I love trolling around to people who make stupid posts about how angry they are and clicking "like". You wouldn't believe the rise you can get out of some people.
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
    Originally Posted by tigersfan91 View Post

OK people im venting... Why is that people are so ignorant to other peoples beliefs or lack thereof... I got told im not a true family person as I proclaim I am... Well... BLEEP YOU YA DILLHOLE!!! I havnt celebrated Valentines in years for my own reason... But to say im not family oriented for that you are a Dillweed... I celebrate Valentines for my children. I dont take away from my kids. My family is the most important thing in the entire world. If you think different dont call me or commrnt on my facebook. Come say it to me face to face... PREGNANT OR NOT I'LL KICK YOUR FRIGGIN BRAINS IN!!! Challenge me & you wont know im pregnant f or a minute cuz you will b too busy collecting body parts when im done... NUFF SAID

Take it easy Whitney Houston.
    Add Bonestein to Rail