[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. He wrote,
    • Report/Mark as Spam...
    Kyle Fetzer
    22 hours ago

Hailley, you mean the world to me, no doubt in my mind.
    You brighten each day, like the brightest sunshine.
    When I first laid eye's on you, I knew I had to have you.
    My dreams came true, and now I have you.
    I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I have you to thank for that.
    And I hope all the love I give you, will help pay it back.
    I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, because there is no one better,
    And you must know, I'll always love you forever!

LikeUnlike ·
    And she followed up with,
    Hailley Rogers
    12 hours ago near Tillamook

Roses are straight,

Violets are twisted,

Bend over love,

You're about to get fisted.

Happy Valentines Day Babe. Love you : )

LikeUnlike ·
    • 3 people like this.

• Kyle Fetzer I write you a great love poem and this is what I get Haha hilarious! I love you too babe! 12 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2

• Sarah Todd thats my girl!!!! 12 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1

• Jason Dorsey hahaha that is FUNNY!!! lol 11 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1
    Edited By: Phareal15 Feb 15th, 2012 at 05:43 PM

2. As i said before i never repeat myself .
  3. anyone who posts joel osteen quotes.
  4. Well you own me with whispers like poetry
    Your mouth is a melody I memorize
    So sweet
    I hear it echo everywhere I go
    Day and night

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me that so many of you thought of me. (or at least checked your fb birthday list lol)

"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it a rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."
    -unknown

i have black shoes on with brown pants...yea, its that kinda day :(

Hate all these, pretty consistent that some bullshit like this is posted every day.
  5. I have this thing for not deleting FB friends, but I swear this guy gets on my nerves:

"HAPPY HUMPDAY
    I was wondering .. Ok women wearing thong underwear , when y'all fart why doesn't it have the same effect as when you take a blade of grass and make that squealing noise."

He's like smokecock. He keeps posting stupid shit like this because it always generates likes and comments.
  6. some girl just posted this

sorry ass baby daddies these days i swear what a selfish prick
    pretending to be out of town making me cancel family plans to watch the baby, just so you can sit at home and smoke weed and screw a girl who is positive for chlamidia. ha all i gotta say is
    FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE HOE TOO!

Originally Posted by Jwilkinson View Post

some girl just posted this

pretending to be out of town making me cancel family plans to watch the baby, just so you can sit at home and smoke weed and screw a girl who is positive for chlamidia. ha all i gotta say is

Awesome! I <3 chicks that air out personal shit. Well, I don't <3 em...but I <3 laughin' at em.

8. Jwilk thats fucking awesome I love the facebook posts like that

Long deleted but my brothers Ex GF i guess and cheated on her BF and he took over her facebook for a few hours making the best posts such as

I'm a cheating whore and just used xxxx for $$$
    I'll never amount to anything cause I'm a heartless $$$ grubbing bitch
    Dont worry new BF I'll fuck some other dude on you as well cause I'm a cheating whore

and prolly like 5 more and me and my borther were fucking dying
    Edited By: Popperhead Feb 15th, 2012 at 08:17 PM
  9. haha the comments after it are priceless.......

O baby this bitch ryght hur holds grudges for lyfe!!! n bet bitch i aint ever lettin that dumb bitch slip my mind. She's gonna get hers. N if u know me... you know thats a fact. I dont put up wit stupid lil SNITCH ASS BITCHES in my life. You'll get fucked up lil girl.

im not mad cuz your with dustin im mad cuz quite frankly you dont know your limits you pick up all of mine and rachels sloppy seconds, all the guys rachel tells you not to fuck, EVERYONE! you dont just keep your fucking legs closed. if someone said elle please dont touch him thats the first thing you would do. you know me and dustin JUST split up and i still cared for him. you also where behind the fact he left me with kalie for the last week. so elle seriously FUCK You

LOL LYNZEY YOU SUCK DICK FOR MONEY! another thing PROVE it that amanda snitched you aint shit but a wanna be ghetto girl. BITCHS AINT SHIT BUT HOS AND TRICKS. Your engaged to jeff LOL! lets see how long after he gets out of jail and cheats on you again with who knows who this time probably bob LOL.

Elle is ridiculous! Seriously shawn your probably the only man in the world who hasnt screwed her and thats just cuz u havent met her. Her shit looks like an arbys sandwich with the brown gravy dipping sauce leaking out lol 59 minutes ago

Not a big fan of vaginas that look like Arby's sandwiches I'll pass lol57 minutes ago

10. ^ sigh, that would be infinitely better with a screenshot.
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

^ sigh, that would be infinitely better with a screenshot.

think of 2 white girls who think they are spanish, and one regular white guy w the last comment

12. I love those ones with girls bitchin about their baby daddys. You me a guy with no job that was a POS, and after you had a kid, hes still the same? Shocking.

Dumb bitches are my fav.

Btw, is there any way to take screenshots on android yet?

some girl just posted this

What kind of family plans don't include your baby? Isn't that the immediate definition of family? sigh...

14. i get what you're saying steve, but could be hanging out with her brother or sister or cousins or something where a baby wouldn't be appropriate to bring along.
    Originally Posted by Hallettcopta View Post

hahahaa! Post replies please!

16. Seriously WTF. This girl always posts some absolute shit but this......

MARRIED OR NOT YOU SHOULD READ THIS: (MARRIED GUY SPEAKING) When I got home that night... my wife was serving dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now. The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn’t have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jane. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again. In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn’t want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that every day for the month’s duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door every morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request. I told Jane about my wife’s divorce conditions. . She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully. My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mommy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don’t tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office. On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her. On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Jane about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger. She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. i suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily. Suddenly it hit me… she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head. Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it’ s time to carry mom out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day. But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office…. jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind…I walked upstairs. Jane opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Jane, I do not want the divorce anymore. She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Jane, I said, I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other anymore. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart. Jane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I’ll carry you out every morning until death do us apart. That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I ran up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed -dead. My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was too busy with Jane to even notice. She knew that she would die soon and she wanted to save me from whatever negative reaction it would have on our son, in case we pushed through with the divorce. —At least, in the eyes of our son—-I’m a loving husband…. THE SMALL DETAILS OF YOUR LIVES ARE WHAT REALLY MATTER IN A RELATIONSHIP. "IT'S NOT" the Mansion or House, the Car, Property, the Money in the bank. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real happy marriage! If you don’t share this, nothing will happen to you. If you do, you just might save a marriage. Most of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up... YOU DONT REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL ITS GONE!! ***PLEASE RE-PST & PASS it on

There is noone left alive available to provide cliffs for this
    Edited By: Wooz.PG Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:33 PM
  17. From the ongoing lesbian drama llama on my fb: "I understand that i wil forever have issues with love. Issues that wil forever remain unresolved. I know that i'm messed up I have issues with trust. But i do trust one thing.....that i don't trust her."
  18. What this thread makes me think of:

Originally Posted by Wooz.PG View Post

Seriously WTF. This girl always posts some absolute shit but this......

MARRIED OR NOT YOU SHOULD READ THIS: (MARRIED GUY SPEAKING) When I got home that night... my wife was serving dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now. The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn’t have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jane. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again. In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn’t want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that every day for the month’s duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door every morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request. I told Jane about my wife’s divorce conditions. . She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully. My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mommy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don’t tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office. On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her. On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Jane about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger. She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. i suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily. Suddenly it hit me… she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head. Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it’ s time to carry mom out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day. But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office…. jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind…I walked upstairs. Jane opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Jane, I do not want the divorce anymore. She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Jane, I said, I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other anymore. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart. Jane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I’ll carry you out every morning until death do us apart. That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I ran up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed -dead. My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was too busy with Jane to even notice. She knew that she would die soon and she wanted to save me from whatever negative reaction it would have on our son, in case we pushed through with the divorce. —At least, in the eyes of our son—-I’m a loving husband…. THE SMALL DETAILS OF YOUR LIVES ARE WHAT REALLY MATTER IN A RELATIONSHIP. "IT'S NOT" the Mansion or House, the Car, Property, the Money in the bank. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real happy marriage! If you don’t share this, nothing will happen to you. If you do, you just might save a marriage. Most of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up... YOU DONT REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL ITS GONE!! ***PLEASE RE-PST & PASS it on

I fucking read the whole thing... wtf. I hate people.
    Originally Posted by Hallettcopta View Post

.....this can't be real
  21. Ive posted about this guy before, hes always talking about getting drunk (jupi) and fuckin his thick spanish chick

Out wit my love. Bout2 eat it like a piece of cake. Jupi!!!!!!!!!!

Ive posted about this guy before, hes always talking about getting drunk (jupi) and fuckin his thick spanish chick

Out wit my love. Bout2 eat it like a piece of cake. Jupi!!!!!!!!!!

LOL JUPI!!!!!!
  23. im so sick of the dumb bitches that change single to relationship to single every week and are serious. Do u even fucking know what a relationship is?

24. Sounds like someone is an "it's complicated"
  25. lol not at all, I really wanted to make a 1000 word post bfactor style and title it the liar, the junkie, and the whore and air some shit out but it's just not me

Originally Posted by Wooz.PG View Post

Seriously WTF. This girl always posts some absolute shit but this......

anyone who posted this would get an insta-defriend
  27. can't believe I read all of that...wtf is all i can say about it
  28. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time. Always love, hate will get you EVERY time.
  29. lol at the sociopathic and selfish bitch in the wall of text story