1.  
    Originally Posted by SevenCostanza View Post

    I fucking read the whole thing... wtf. I hate people.

     
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

    anyone who posted this would get an insta-defriend

     
    Originally Posted by jaykell15 View Post

    can't believe I read all of that...wtf is all i can say about it

     
    Originally Posted by MattMaster View Post

    lol at the sociopathic and selfish bitch in the wall of text story

    Saw the wall of text, figured I'd see if anyone reacted b4 I read it. Sounds like it should be interesting.

    Edit: Jesus, it really hurts my head to realize that so many people in the world suck so much at such a deep level. My word, what a horrible human being.
    Edited By: AbnormalQ Feb 18th, 2012 at 10:12 PM
    Add AbnormalQ to Rail
  2. I wasn't a huge fan of facebook to begin with, but this whole timeline thing makes me want to delete my account
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  3. accompanied with picture of Jesus:

    "Me: God, can I ask You a question?

    God: Sure

    Me: Promise You won't get mad
    ... ... ... ...
    God: I promise

    Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

    God: What do u mean?

    Me: Well, I woke up late

    God: Yes

    Me: My car took forever to start

    God: Okay

    Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

    God: Huummm

    Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

    God: All right

    Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

    God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one
    of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

    Me (humbled): OH

    GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

    Me: (ashamed)

    God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

    Me (embarrassed):Okay

    God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

    Me (softly): I see God

    God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

    Me: I'm Sorry God

    God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

    Me: I will trust You.

    God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

    Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

    God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

    REPOST if you Believe in HIM ♥"

    LOL RELIGION
    1
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  4. obv santorum supporter

    (don't care if I spelled it wrong)
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post


    God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

    Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

    God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

    LOL RELIGION


    Humanity is broken. Shattered. We need to be looked after by a God who manifests himself most specially to an autocratic and authoritative set of cardinals/bishops/prelates/popes. I am deeply evil. And need his help. I must forgive totally those who have wrong me. Blah blah fucking blah.

    No, what this does is create 1 billion sheeple, in mental need of directions from something outside themselves. Sure, there are many many many great and solid people within the organization. BUt by and large the psychological profile of the average catholic (which I'd dollars to donuts that the poster is that)

    I've made the decision that I will decide who I am to be, how I am to think, the morality I am to uphold, and the conclusions about things that I come to.
    Add AbnormalQ to Rail
  6. Add jerichoholic to Rail
  7. sheeple. i like it
    Add smheilbron to Rail
  8.  

    i love reality TV!



     

    New fave: bacon wrapped, deep fried hot dog topped with mac n cheese & ritz cracker crumbs...sooo good!!

    yum?
     
    Add iLLNuGWichee to Rail
  9. I got a firealarm at home. But really it's more like a 9-volt battery slowly drainer. Do you wanna slowly get rid of your 9-volt batteries? -- then buy this circle.

    one of my really good friends posts fucking retarded shit like this all the time. i have no idea if theyre original or not but its annoying as hell. the only funny shit he posts is mitch headburg quotes but noone has any idea its mitch, they think he made it up

    edit: more stupid shit.

    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up

    I got an oscillating fan at my house. The fan goes back and forth. It looks like the fan is saying "NO." So I like to ask it questions that a fan would say "NO" to! Do you keep my hair in place? Do you keep my documents in order? Do you have 3 settings? LIAR! My fan fuckin' lied to me. Now I will pull the pin up. Now you ain't saying shit...
    Edited By: Lameass_ Feb 21st, 2012 at 02:28 AM
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  10. Leave ecugirl alone fenway, you jerk!
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

    I got a firealarm at home. But really it's more like a 9-volt battery slowly drainer. Do you wanna slowly get rid of your 9-volt batteries? -- then buy this circle.

    one of my really good friends posts fucking retarded shit like this all the time. i have no idea if theyre original or not but its annoying as hell. the only funny shit he posts is mitch headburg quotes but noone has any idea its mitch, they think he made it up

    edit: more stupid shit.

    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up

    I got an oscillating fan at my house. The fan goes back and forth. It looks like the fan is saying "NO." So I like to ask it questions that a fan would say "NO" to! Do you keep my hair in place? Do you keep my documents in order? Do you have 3 settings? LIAR! My fan fuckin' lied to me. Now I will pull the pin up. Now you ain't saying shit...


    Um lol? Those are all mitch hedberg quotes too.
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
  12. "Church is a beautiful thing! — at Sycamore United Methodist Church."

    from this smokin hot girl i went to college with used to smoke weed together and party at school and all of a sudden she is a god freak...thought she was smarter than that
    Add frizzlefry777 to Rail
  13. a chick just posted this on her fb. funny thing is she looks way more like the girl on the right than the girl on the left. and i couldn't recall her ever having tattoos. she's a really cool girl though and very attractive and rarely posts stupid shit but cereusly, the girl on the left is not more attractive than the girl on the right simply because of her tattoos. hate bitches with inf tattoos.

    1
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by goofy2485 View Post

    Um lol? Those are all mitch hedberg quotes too.

    whatever, its annoying
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  15.  

    Originally Posted by goofy2485
    Um lol? Those are all mitch hedberg quotes too.

     
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

    whatever, its annoying

    Mitch Hedberg is never annoying. RIP.
     
    Add iLLNuGWichee to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by Shrubbery View Post

    a chick just posted this on her fb. funny thing is she looks way more like the girl on the right than the girl on the left. and i couldn't recall her ever having tattoos. she's a really cool girl though and very attractive and rarely posts stupid shit but cereusly, the girl on the left is not more attractive than the girl on the right simply because of her tattoos. hate bitches with inf tattoos.

    Personally I would not date either chick... one is gross with doodles all over here and other is alkie whore.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  17. "disappointments are just GOD'S ways of saying I've got something better. Be patient, live your life and have faith ♥"

    Cheeseburgers and 2-Pac.. oh yeah dinner is perfect xoxox

    old coffee heated up in the microwave...ya it wasnt very good but i drank it anyway
    Thread StarterAdd LVpokerdealer to Rail
  18. some chick that went to my high school just posted her preggo pictures. no she didnt, she did not just do that. my mind is full of fuck.
    1
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  19. hahaha. this is one of the main reasons i deactivated my fb. same people, posting the same things.
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  20. my reply
    Add Zeppelin to Rail



  21. Why am I still single?!?!!?

    Like · · 7 hours ago near
    • 3 people like this.
      • What happened to the guy I met in atl??6 hours ago · Like
      • Which one? Lol 5 hours ago · Like
      • Wow lol remember we met up wit him at the bar?5 hours ago · Like
      • He has a new gf... I wasn't good enough . Lol 5 hours ago · Like
      • His lost, your the BEST!5 hours ago · Like · 1
      • Xoxo ;)5 hours ago · Like
      • I totally agree. :)5 hours ago · Like
      • He prob wouldn't have passed the "Roland" test anyways...lol5 hours ago · Like · 1
      • Lol I miss roland! Lmao but his test is advance courses hard! Next time I come up now u can have fun!5 hours ago · Like
      • Tru. Not many ppl have the privilege of meeting my dad.. I'll be in PC in may...5 hours ago · Like
      • My birrfffday is on the 9th! Can't wait!5 hours ago · Like
      • I feel your pain.5 hours ago · Like
      • Because most guys are idiots and don't know a great thing when they see it!about an hour ago · Like · 1
      • keep that smile!9 minutes ago · Like


    • Write a comment...
    I Hate the last 3 comments, White Knights and little gay boys. So annoying, as is the original comment
    Add Sportbike33 to Rail
  22. OK here we go.... and then no q as to wtf they're talking about
    Add TrafficKing to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by TrafficKing View Post

    OK here we go.... and then no q as to wtf they're talking about

    Yeah, super annoying when they say something vague that basically means "ask me what i'm about to do, i need more attention!"
    Add SevenCostanza to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by SevenCostanza View Post

    Yeah, super annoying when they say something vague that basically means "ask me what i'm about to do, i need more attention!"

    Ugh I can't even do this anymore... DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT
    Add MattMaster to Rail
  25. It aint turning out as good as i wannnnnnnnnttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! >.< FAIL!!!!!
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  26. Im an idiot. As you were. Nothing to see here.
    Edited By: skisteve Feb 22nd, 2012 at 02:50 AM
    Add skisteve to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by MissBecky View Post

    hahaha. this is one of the main reasons i deactivated my fb. same people, posting the same things.

    This exactly. deleted it 6 months or so ago, and dont miss it at all.
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  28. The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. She's a virgin. The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. She's already being abused at home. That girl you called fat. She's starving herself. The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country. The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying. You think you know them. Guess what? You don't.! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you're that 1% with a heart ♥
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  29. i absolutely hate those one's, hughes. like the one's that say a bunch of randomass crap and then at the end say "98% of you won't repost this, but i know that if you're my friend then you will." Okay, so if i don't repost this piece of shit then i am not your friend. watever. and then I see it over and over again and it just clogs everything up. sfannoying.
    1
    Add Shrubbery to Rail

Similar Threads