[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. All the major cities across America have their own specific local news channel with local news for your own specific city, each of which has its own specific local news crew.

Depending on luck/variance, some cities have much hotter local news bitches than other cities/crews.

So, out here in Los Angeles I only get to see the local news chicks of the Los Angeles local news crews, which is mostly fugly weird looking chicks, and maybe 1 or 2 semi-decent on-scene reporter chicks that rarely get much air time, and that's about it.

So, anyway, so post the hottest news chick(s) of your own city's specific local news.

DO NOT POST NEWS WOMEN OF LOCAL NEWS OF CITIES OTHER THAN YOUR OWN. Otherwise everyone is just going to go on google and type "hot newscaster" or something and post the same generic 3 or 4 bitches from the front page of google over and over and it will totally suck.

So, only post pics of the hottest news women of your own city's local news.

Generall the on-scene reporters tend to be the ones that have the highest chance of being hot, it's rare that the ones that sit at the main desk thingie are hot, they usually look horrible/weird/fucked up. Weatherwomen are pretty much a toss up, you never know what you're gonna get, some cities have horrible ones, others have hotties.

Anyway, so, just whichever local news station of your own city that you live in has the hottest news bitches, just do a google search of that specific local news channel and look up its cast and crew and post pics of the hottest news women of your local news channel so I can jack off to them with their hot ass little formal-ish/fake-classy cleavage-womansuit suits or tight sweaters with no bra etc that they like to wear with their puffy little nipples poking through, fuck yeah... local news chicks.... gotta sample some of the rest of the nation, cuz Los Angeles is pretty meh in this regard.

Ready go!

edit: Oh yea, and make sure you say what the chick's name is and what city/local station she is repping obv
    Edited By: bfactor Aug 25th, 2010 at 04:33 AM
    Add bfactor to Rail
  2. Way to get it started with no pic.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
    Originally Posted by mdshack14 View Post

Way to get it started with no pic.

Rule # something

edit: that's at least two broken rules
    Edited By: Co1one1_Forbin Aug 25th, 2010 at 04:24 AM
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  4. Hands down Jackie Johnson

Add Aznsportsnut to Rail

5. liz cho abc 7 ny

cnt find better pic but gotta start somwhere
    Edited By: seth11122 Aug 25th, 2010 at 04:27 AM
    Add seth11122 to Rail
  6. repost, but i'll play along. she's not that hot, but prob the best in town

Michelle Bogowith

Edited By: MUPokerPlayer Aug 25th, 2010 at 04:35 AM
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  7. Your threads have too many rules these days.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  8. Bfactor,

The OP could have read; post hottest chick on your local news! and left it at that
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  9. edit: Oh yea, and make sure you say what the chick's name is and what city/local station she is repping obv
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
  10. People watch local news?
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  11. who watches the local news?
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by BillMueller View Post

Bfactor,

The OP could have read; post hottest chick on your local news! and left it at that

Lol... wtf... that would be far inferior. The way I do it, it reveals my motives/urgency (that I'm trying to use this as my jack off material tonight) thus adding a sence of urgency/importance to the thread because of the background info/stuff I add into the O.P. about the subject/topic. Building a solid foundation for your demands makes them work better. If you just demand some random shit without building it up a little first, nobody will bother. But when you include details about puffy nipples and braless sweaters and shit, it gets everyone riled up. You gotta work all the angles bro, that's how it's done.
  13. Virginia Langeberg - meh photo of her though...

Sara Groen

Theres a couple of other hot reporters but obv can't remember their names

Top one from adelaide and the bottom one does the late news which is more of a national one for ch 10
    Edited By: jezzman30 Aug 25th, 2010 at 04:43 AM
    Reason: doubled up on the photos
    Add jezzman30 to Rail
  14. She wasn't really an anchor, but she covered the Dallas Cowboys as a reporter for a local station, so I'll give some pics:

she also went to my kids' school in Dallas... oh yeah, and she's Tony Romo's GF...
    Add resilient to Rail
  15. funny article on the very subject for Seatle...Long and no pics...sorry.. but funny nonetheless.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=22583
    Add OldGrowth to Rail
  16. Nice 2 finger gap there....
    Add jezzman30 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jezzman30 View Post

Sara Groen

Damn, this chick blows away all of the Los Angeles ones pretty massively

Originally Posted by OldGrowth View Post

funny article on the very subject for Seatle...Long and no pics...sorry.. but funny nonetheless.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=22583

Looooooooool this is great. This guy totally gets it
  18. Romo went from Carrie and Jessica to that?

Add Rocky to Rail
    Originally Posted by Rocky Of Poker View Post

Romo went from Carrie and Jessica to that?

well, he did the celebrity thing, dumped both of them after he realized they were high maintenance.... then he went for the sweet, local, Miss USA contestant. wp I would say.
    Add resilient to Rail
  20. I know you like the asians bfactor...so here ya go

Jessica Oh

amanda

Add tennisee to Rail
  21. Amy Carabba, shes not like smoking hot but shes not bad.

For Photoshoppers-
    Add NechitaCC to Rail

22. tricia macke fox 19 news
    Add poisoneye1986 to Rail
    Originally Posted by poisoneye1986 View Post

tricia macke fox 19 news

do not want
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  24. jesus chirst your fukcing weird
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

jesus chirst your fukcing weird

Add Rocky to Rail
  26. Elita Loresca

<insert pic here>

Add inissint to Rail
  27. Lori Wilson in Philly. I'm not usually into black chicks, but this girl is very pretty and sweet. Bonus points for being naive about muff. Sorry about the quiet audio.

Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Johnny Slippy View Post

looooooool sfawesome
  29. i'm too lazy to find a picture... but her accent takes her up a couple of points imo

sorry.. its jenni hogan, seattle washington

edit-#2 lol fail didnt realize the sound is off

Edited By: CCLLAAYY Aug 25th, 2010 at 08:57 AM
    Add CCLLAAYY to Rail