[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. found this while reading a health food forum, enjoy...

1. Bend your head forward and down to the position where your head is between your knees. Your back should be as close to parallel to the floor as possible. Your shoulders should touch your knees. Grab your legs between your ankle and knee (the closer you grab to your ankles the better) . Grab your left leg with your left hand and your right leg with your right hand.

2. Pull your shoulders down against your knees and BM.

That's it. By bending forward and placing your head between your knees you effectively straighten the tube out. By pulling your shoulders down you cause muscles to contract that aid in elimination.

You will feel the difference this position makes. You may notice that up to TWICE AS MUCH BM comes out this way. Not only does more come out, it comes out faster and easier. You should ALWAYS BM like this. NEVER BM sitting straight up on a toilet.

Add bukowski101 to Rail
  2. why the fuck must you abuse my initials like this?
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  3. I prefer my intestines staying inside my body
    Add ace1won to Rail
  4. its a subtle way of saying you're a shitty poster?
    Add j_money24 to Rail
  5. Poopy obv approves of this thread
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  6. <strike> pics or gtfo</strike>
    Add JET17 to Rail
    Originally Posted by JET17 View Post

<strike> pics or gtfo</strike>

I loled pretty hard at this. WP sir!
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  8. <STRIKE> pics or gtfo</STRIKE>

hahaha, that was pretty good!
    Add aholthaus33 to Rail
  9. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><H4 class=P5_PostHeader> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD vAlign=top align=left rowSpan=2> </TD><TD align=left colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Re:The Proper way to take a shit </TD><TD vAlign=center align=right>In reply to </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>By BillMueller on 09-02-2008 12:54 AM </TD><TD align=right>Reply Quote </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></H4> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=P5_PostContent><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ForumPostContentText>why the fuck must you abuse my initials like this?
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=P5_PostFooter><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=P5_PostFooter_Item>Report abuse </TD><TD class=P5_PostFooter_Item>Quick Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    loooooooool

Add OGPokerman to Rail
  10. Hell of a campaign endorsement BM.
    Add Tim Lock to Rail
  11. I'll be right back

Add Blackout4 to Rail
  12. OP: What about doing this without touching the toilet?

Possible?
    Add jackaaron to Rail
  13. This is the same thing I do to have sex. Oh wait. Nevermind.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail