1. She was 15 when she dug a grave in a wooded area and then a couple days later lured a nine-year old girl there and killed her.

    "I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead," Bustamante wrote in her diary, which was read in court by a handwriting expert. "I don't know how to feel atm. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol."

    http://news.yahoo.com/mo-teen-gets-l...141938731.html
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  2. Sick.

    ib4 this turns into a religion thread.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  3. Church makes you rape and murder...shame shame shame
    Add Sir to Rail
  4. She shouldn't be in prison, she should be in a mental hospital.
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  5. The whole story is just so god damn depressing
     
    Add bballin04 to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by sinatra22 View Post

    She shouldn't be in prison, she should be killed.

    FYP
    Add kdunlapmo to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by kdunlapmo View Post

    FYP


    You really believe she should be killed? she is obviously mentally deranged.
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  8. the parents should keep that ho on a leash.
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  9. Saw this earlier today. Pretty chilling. She used her little sister to help lure the girl into the woods.
     3
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by sinatra22 View Post

    You really believe she should be killed? she is obviously mentally deranged.

    Absolutely, there is no place on this earth for someone like her or any other people that murder. Deeming these people as "mentally deranged" is just an excuse for their actions. Kill her.
    Add kdunlapmo to Rail
  11. Were you hitting refresh until someone responded to your post because you were hoping to get into a death sentence / mentally fit to stand trial argument?

    Kill her, who cares if she is insane, doesn't bring the 9 year old back.

     
    Originally Posted by sinatra22 View Post

    You really believe she should be killed? she is obviously mentally deranged.

    Add toddm902 to Rail
  12. Maybe without the journal entry she goes to the mental hospital.
    Add Keyser Galt to Rail
  13. just watch, she will be paroled in 20 years. our justice system is ahmazing.

    look at those dead eyes. she needs to be either locked away forever or executed.
    Add NUTZREALHUGE to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by Keyser Galt View Post

    Maybe without the journal entry she goes to the mental hospital.

    +1
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by toddm902 View Post

    Were you hitting refresh until someone responded to your post because you were hoping to get into a death sentence / mentally fit to stand trial argument?

    Kill her, who cares if she is insane, doesn't bring the 9 year old back.


    Does killing her bring the 9 year old back?
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  16. I agree kill her there is no fixing a person like that
    Add frizzlefry777 to Rail
  17. "After a suicide attempt on Labor Day 2007 as she was starting eighth grade, Bustamante was prescribed the antidepressant Prozac. Her dosage had been increased just two weeks before Elizabeth's death."


    I knew she was going to be on pills before I read this story. Just knew it.

    Please do not give your kids these drugs.
     
    Add stackinsideways to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by kdunlapmo View Post

    Absolutely, there is no place on this earth for someone like her or any other people that murder. Deeming these people as "mentally deranged" is just an excuse for their actions. Kill her.

    No place on this Earth for killers so "kill her". Umm...
     3
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  19. I wish we could have cruel and unusual punishment for special cases like this, we should put her on a plane to somewhere where they still stone bitches cause she knew excatly what she was doing. She is not mentally insane, she apologized and cried and shit in court.
    Add I Fold to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

    "After a suicide attempt on Labor Day 2007 as she was starting eighth grade, Bustamante was prescribed the antidepressant Prozac. Her dosage had been increased just two weeks before Elizabeth's death."

    I knew she was going to be on pills before I read this story. Just knew it.

    Please do not give your kids these drugs.

    I think her childhood is too blame more than the drugs. she was on prozac cause she tried to kill herself. not like she was some normal 15 year old girl who snapped because of prozac. she was obviously pretty fucked up before the drugs.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 9th, 2012 at 05:48 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

    No place on this Earth for killers so "kill her". Umm...


    I will not be caught in the dyzalot vortex.
    Add kdunlapmo to Rail
  22. eye for an eye.... if you deny someone else of their life, then you should forfeit yours.

    put her down like a rabid dog
    Add Tsupa to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

    No place on this Earth for killers so "kill her". Umm...

    What do you do with her tho ? Rehab is out. Its gotta cost like a million bucks to keep that kid killer alive till she is 70. She is reading books, and watching tv and getting on lock up in prison and the kid she killed is dead and gone.
    Add I Fold to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by I Fold View Post

    What do you do with her tho ? Rehab is out. Its gotta cost like a million bucks to keep that kid killer alive till she is 70. She is reading books, and watching tv and getting on lock up in prison and the kid she killed is dead and gone.

    you say this as if you actually know.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

    No place on this Earth for killers so "kill her". Umm...

    No, keep her alive and waste taxpayer's money. Her life is basically over already. Would you feel the same if that was your daughter she killed? Seems like you are showing more compassion for the killer and not the victim.
    Add lance814 to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by I Fold View Post

    What do you do with her tho ? Rehab is out. Its gotta cost like a million bucks to keep that kid killer alive till she is 70. She is reading books, and watching tv and getting on lock up in prison and the kid she killed is dead and gone.


    Hasn't it been shown that prisoners sentenced to death cost more to taxpayers than prisoners who get life in prison?
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by sinatra22 View Post

    Hasn't it been shown that prisoners sentenced to death cost more to taxpayers than prisoners who get life in prison?

    i doubt putting a bullet to someone's head could cost more than to have them sit around eating food and being locked up for many years. would be interested to see what you can dig up. maybe because of all the legal hassle the state has to go through to put someone on death row?
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by I Fold View Post

    What do you do with her tho ? Rehab is out. Its gotta cost like a million bucks to keep that kid killer alive till she is 70. She is reading books, and watching tv and getting on lock up in prison and the kid she killed is dead and gone.

    You a psychiatrist that has examined her to know she can't be rehabilitated? And besides, because we don't like to execute innocent people, the appeals process that results from sentencing her to death is more expensive than locking her up for life.
     3
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

    I think her childhood is too blame more than the drugs. she was on prozac cause she tried to kill herself. not like she was some normal 15 year old girl who snapped because of prozac. she was obviously pretty fucked up before the drugs.


    Most suicide attempts are a cry for help. The help she got was a bottle of pills that are known to cause extreme negative mental problems shoved down her throat.

    Anybody who would give a child a pill that could cause them to want to harm themself or somebody else is a monster.

    Keep your kids off these pills.
     
    Add stackinsideways to Rail
  30. I'm with stackin on this one. Big pharma has some responsibility here. sfsad.
    Add tha_minkee to Rail

Similar Threads