[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Are Huge. Discuss.

Add BigOrangeFan to Rail
  2. [ ] threadworthy
    Add hiroshi_87 to Rail
  3. She not the hottest bitch out there on TV but the fact she's in sports makes me wanna do disgusting things to her. I'd wear those thunder thighs for earrings in a NY minute
    Edited By: Popperhead Feb 24th, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  4. I know man, I always thought she was hot until superbowl week when they showed a whole body shot during an interview and not just the standard above the waist shot.....

bitch got those child bearing hips
    Edited By: thereraise Feb 24th, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    Add thereraise to Rail
  5. dont really want to discuss
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  6. Never realized she was that big.
    Add dixiecrat88 to Rail
  7. she needs to run more on favre's lawn I guess.
    Add Sandman_Good to Rail
  8. thats not even close to proportionate. used to have a little crush on her too.

Add stackinsideways to Rail
  9. forget where I heard it but rumor has it she gives a mean bj

Add SyphonSoul to Rail
  10. We have a running joke at my house that she isnt unattractive as much as she regularly looks ran thru and worn out. We think its because she gets fucked by half of the players on half of the teams she covers. Those two sentences are as post worthy as this topic is threadworthy.
    Add danimal703 to Rail
  11. I thought she was really hot and now this just means that she might be a little bit attainable!
    Add toddm902 to Rail
    Originally Posted by toddm902 View Post

I thought she was really hot and now this just means that she might be a little bit attainable!

Awesome !!!!!!!!
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  13. If this is going to turn into a random female ESPN thread I'd like to state my new favorite female ESPN employee is Charissa Thompson from Numbers Never Lie.
    Add Xmas32 to Rail
  14. Ugh.... Fuck
    Add elusively to Rail
  15. would still tear that ass apart
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  16. I prefer this Rachel Nichols:

Add gamma21 to Rail
  17. always thought she was little, surprising, now I know why they always do waist/chest up shots of her on ESPN
    Edited By: mordan Feb 25th, 2012 at 04:31 AM

Add mordan to Rail
  18. She is okay if you are into that super hot type of girl.

Originally Posted by Xmas32 View Post

If this is going to turn into a random female ESPN thread I'd like to state my new favorite female ESPN employee is Charissa Thompson from Numbers Never Lie.

Add toddm902 to Rail
  19. SHE'S A WHOLE LOTTA WOMAN
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Xmas32 View Post

If this is going to turn into a random female ESPN thread I'd like to state my new favorite female ESPN employee is Charissa Thompson from Numbers Never Lie.

And shes from DC so....yeah.
    Edited By: danimal703 Feb 25th, 2012 at 06:10 AM
    Add danimal703 to Rail
  21. This is very disappointing. VERY disappointing. I never thought she was hot or anything but she seemed like a cute little thing.
    Add Bonestein to Rail
    Originally Posted by danimal703 View Post

And shes from DC so....yeah.

she's hot when she has her hair pulled back. she had it down the other day on sportcenter and didnt look very good.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  23. I've always found Rachel Nichols hot as hell. Who cares about her legs. The thicket the better I say.
    Add UncleLeo to Rail
  24. She looks like a mermaid
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  25. boooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
  26. I always thought she was ugly. This just proves it.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by toddm902 View Post

I thought she was really hot and now this just means that she might be a little bit attainable!

This.

Lots of coming out ITT
    Add kellykip to Rail
  28. I wouldn't call her hot, but I would love to bang her.
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
  29. I saw her in a full-body ESPN clip and assumed she was pregnant.

I've seen it a few times in my life - skinny face with a really fat body. It's fascinating. Usually chubbiness balances out with a fat face, but every once in a while you'll see a girl with a pretty, skinny face and a huge gut. I always wonder if it's a blessing or a curse.

Originally Posted by hiroshi_87 View Post

[ ] threadworthy

Off Topic was founded on stuff like this. The very best threads are of things you would never think of discussing with the average person; but only with your close friends.

"How much money to suck a dick?"

"Do you look at the toilet paper after you wipe?"

"Anyone ever smell their toe nail clippings?"
    Add 1.21Gigawatts to Rail