[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Are Huge. Discuss.

2. [ ] threadworthy
  3. She not the hottest bitch out there on TV but the fact she's in sports makes me wanna do disgusting things to her. I'd wear those thunder thighs for earrings in a NY minute
    Edited By: Popperhead Feb 24th, 2012 at 09:33 PM
  4. I know man, I always thought she was hot until superbowl week when they showed a whole body shot during an interview and not just the standard above the waist shot.....

bitch got those child bearing hips
    Edited By: thereraise Feb 24th, 2012 at 09:33 PM
  5. dont really want to discuss
  6. Never realized she was that big.
  7. she needs to run more on favre's lawn I guess.
  8. thats not even close to proportionate. used to have a little crush on her too.

9. forget where I heard it but rumor has it she gives a mean bj

10. We have a running joke at my house that she isnt unattractive as much as she regularly looks ran thru and worn out. We think its because she gets fucked by half of the players on half of the teams she covers. Those two sentences are as post worthy as this topic is threadworthy.
  11. I thought she was really hot and now this just means that she might be a little bit attainable!
    Originally Posted by toddm902 View Post

I thought she was really hot and now this just means that she might be a little bit attainable!

Awesome !!!!!!!!
  13. If this is going to turn into a random female ESPN thread I'd like to state my new favorite female ESPN employee is Charissa Thompson from Numbers Never Lie.
  14. Ugh.... Fuck
  15. would still tear that ass apart
  16. I prefer this Rachel Nichols:

17. always thought she was little, surprising, now I know why they always do waist/chest up shots of her on ESPN
    Edited By: mordan Feb 25th, 2012 at 03:31 AM

18. She is okay if you are into that super hot type of girl.

Originally Posted by Xmas32 View Post

If this is going to turn into a random female ESPN thread I'd like to state my new favorite female ESPN employee is Charissa Thompson from Numbers Never Lie.

19. SHE'S A WHOLE LOTTA WOMAN
    Originally Posted by Xmas32 View Post

If this is going to turn into a random female ESPN thread I'd like to state my new favorite female ESPN employee is Charissa Thompson from Numbers Never Lie.

And shes from DC so....yeah.
    Edited By: danimal703 Feb 25th, 2012 at 05:10 AM
  21. This is very disappointing. VERY disappointing. I never thought she was hot or anything but she seemed like a cute little thing.
    Originally Posted by danimal703 View Post

And shes from DC so....yeah.

she's hot when she has her hair pulled back. she had it down the other day on sportcenter and didnt look very good.
  23. I've always found Rachel Nichols hot as hell. Who cares about her legs. The thicket the better I say.
  24. She looks like a mermaid
  25. boooooooooooooooooooooooo
  26. I always thought she was ugly. This just proves it.
    Originally Posted by toddm902 View Post

I thought she was really hot and now this just means that she might be a little bit attainable!

This.

Lots of coming out ITT
  28. I wouldn't call her hot, but I would love to bang her.

30. I saw her in a full-body ESPN clip and assumed she was pregnant.

I've seen it a few times in my life - skinny face with a really fat body. It's fascinating. Usually chubbiness balances out with a fat face, but every once in a while you'll see a girl with a pretty, skinny face and a huge gut. I always wonder if it's a blessing or a curse.

Originally Posted by hiroshi_87 View Post

[ ] threadworthy

Off Topic was founded on stuff like this. The very best threads are of things you would never think of discussing with the average person; but only with your close friends.

"How much money to suck a dick?"

"Do you look at the toilet paper after you wipe?"

"Anyone ever smell their toe nail clippings?"