[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts View Post

"Anyone ever smell their toe nail clippings?"

People do this? I'm gonna have to try it.
    Add El Burro to Rail

I saw her in a full-body ESPN clip and assumed she was pregnant.

I've seen it a few times in my life - skinny face with a really fat body. It's fascinating. Usually chubbiness balances out with a fat face, but every once in a while you'll see a girl with a pretty, skinny face and a huge gut. I always wonder if it's a blessing or a curse.

Off Topic was founded on stuff like this. The very best threads are of things you would never think of discussing with the average person; but only with your close friends.

"How much money to suck a dick?"

"Do you look at the toilet paper after you wipe?"

$900
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
  3. Who doesnt look at the toilet paper after they wipe? How else would you know when you are done?
    Add Moosebabies to Rail
  4. this is unfortunate.
    Add Nothingmaker to Rail
  5. wonder how this turned out

Add SluggerWV to Rail
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

forget where I heard it but rumor has it she gives a mean bj

I would like to know the source of this rumor. I always got that vibe from looking at her that should could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
    Add IX Equilibrium to Rail
    Originally Posted by SluggerWV View Post

wonder how this turned out

These pics look soooo much better than the op. Back then she was on Favre's nuts for like three years. Every move he made, she was on scene reporting about it. I mean, ESPN never sent anyone else. It was kinda creepy. No way there wasn't something going on between them two.

Now that I think about it, maybe she recently had a kid? Or maybe depressed over Favre moving on and put on a bunch of weight? Or, maybe she's chasing after Griffin now, and stereotypes being.... She thought she'd better pack on a few pounds?
    Add RWill2073 to Rail
  8. I always liked her...but I have a thing for redheads!

Add McBain74 to Rail
  9. She's gross, just a pointy hat and a bubbling cauldron away from casting spells.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
    Originally Posted by El Burro View Post

People do this? I'm gonna have to try it.

I wouldn't suggest it, it's not very pleasant.

Add RyJS to Rail

I've seen it a few times in my life - skinny face with a really fat body. It's fascinating. Usually chubbiness balances out with a fat face, but every once in a while you'll see a girl with a pretty, skinny face and a huge gut. I always wonder if it's a blessing or a curse.

Off Topic was founded on stuff like this. The very best threads are of things you would never think of discussing with the average person; but only with your close friends.

You're so fuckin right but I've let my worlds collide and through years of this, I find myself just an incredibly disgusting perverse out of line son of a bitch in real life. I've pointed out to friends that putting their one year old daughters in white pants makes me believe they want it in the ass. I've told my boss's wife that I knew a guy who doesn't shower for weeks after sex cause he loves the smell of rotting cunt juice on his dick. PerhaPs, I've always been a mess of a speaking gorilla gift wrapped to fit into human skin but I think OT has helped me come to terms with it and go far beyond embrAcement

Back on track, thems some big legs but I'd.... You see? I can't even think of a shockingly dirty remark, its probably already been covered and I never even checked page 2
    Edited By: sacaniga Feb 26th, 2012 at 05:33 AM
    Add sacaniga to Rail
  12. looking at the picture i did think WTF! but her teeth/mouth used be jacked as well and people still found her hot. I'd put my dick in her but that's not the point here. Rich hoe who talks sports....i'd ring it.
    Add feedthemfish to Rail

I

that would be the 2005-2007 OT, 2012 is just trolls e-fighting
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail

Regrettably, I think it was Spanky who first decided that OT had to be like 2+2 and have that retarded "not quite threadworthy" thread.

Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

So - got an interesting news story, funny or sexy video or picture, stupid question, general rant - but you don't think it's threadworthy? No need to sit there and wonder if you should start a new thread. Just post it in here.

(just trying something different - let's see if it works)

Yep, Spanky's fault. Nope, not different. Just like the other forum. Thanks for making OT worse.
    Edited By: Autolobotomist Feb 27th, 2012 at 07:21 AM
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  15. I FIND HERETO BE THE MOST HORRID EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD

Not only is she disgustingly hideous and has horrible teeth, her voice is the more annoying than some1 scratching their nails on a chalkboard. Id rather sit through 12 years of school than look or listen to her for 1 second.

She is the #2 person on my list of people I want dead in the world. Any1 who thinks she is attractive in any manner she be shot for treason and decapitated and not given a proper burial. How she is still on ESPN and that some group of men find her attractive is eXactly what is wrong with America

I FIND HERETO BE THE MOST HORRID EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD

Not only is she disgustingly hideous and has horrible teeth, her voice is the more annoying than some1 scratching their nails on a chalkboard. Id rather sit through 12 years of school than look or listen to her for 1 second.

She is the #2 person on my list of people I want dead in the world. Any1 who thinks she is attractive in any manner she be shot for treason and decapitated and not given a proper burial. How she is still on ESPN and that some group of men find her attractive is eXactly what is wrong with America

Add Steve Murkle to Rail
    Originally Posted by Autolobotomist View Post

Regrettably, I think it was Spanky who first decided that OT had to be like 2+2 and have that retarded "not quite threadworthy" thread.

Yep, Spanky's fault. Nope, not different. Just like the other forum. Thanks for making OT worse.

Nothing stopping people from starting a "what does your belly button lint smell like" thread.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

that would be the 2005-2007 OT, 2012 is just Amartin, Glo4males, smokerock e-fighting

+1
    Add Da Donkey to Rail
    Originally Posted by gamma21 View Post

I prefer this Rachel Nichols:

sick brag... she grew up in my hometown of Augusta, Maine... her tah tahs didnt grow out til after highschool apparently... hahaha

Originally Posted by Steve Murkle View Post

Edited By: cocoa_butter111 Feb 27th, 2012 at 08:30 PM

Add cocoa_butter111 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Steve Murkle View Post

Originally Posted by cocoa_butter111 View Post

sick brag... she grew up in my hometown of Augusta, Maine... her tah tahs didnt grow out til after highschool apparently... hahaha

fixed it
    Add Glo4m to Rail