1. so after super bowl was over i was hanging with four friends watching TV and drinking a lot of beer. we busted out this board game called wits and wagers. you get a question, everyone has a dry erase marker and a board to write on. so the question will be like "how many people are there living in california" or something, and everyone writes their response down. there is betting and a system to determine who wins that follows, but we were just stopping at the guessing part, and whoever answered the furthest from correct drank. so in the example i posted, about california, let's say you write down 2 million (lol) and everyone else is writing down around 25-30 million. the actual answer is 37 million or so, according to wiki, so you wrote down 2 million and were way off compared to every other answer that was within 10-12 million.

so with that answer you'd take a drink and we'd move on to the next question. anyway, two questions resulted in a large range of numbers, both of which were absurdly wrong. the first question was "how many miles on average is it from the earth to the moon?" having watched apollo 13 like 47 times and seen a ton of documentaries about the space program since i was a little kid, i guessed 240k. i was pretty confident i was close, but shit a brick when the answer was 238k. anyway, sick brag aside, one of my friends responded just under 10k (like 9450 i think but i was too drunk to remember for sure), the other 3.3 billion. just among those two responses, which one is more ridiculous? 9450 or 3.3 billion?

the next question was "what's the largest recorded fresh water fish caught in america?" being that i had fished maybe 5 or 6 times lifetime and was never good at it, i had no fuckin clue, wrote down 24 lbs and was laughed at for at least 20 minutes afterwards. yes i am officially retarded. anyway, the answer was 650 lbs or so i believe, i know it was over 600 just can't remember how much. most everyone else said between 150 and 250 lbs, so they crushed me and i drank.

we were arguing who was the dumbest, because all 3 of those responses were from a different person. i'll leave the others names out but at least one of them might chime in here since he posts here. so, which one is the dumbest of us all, the 9,450 miles to the moon, the 3.3 billion miles to the moon, or the largest freshwater fish ever caught only 24 lbs?

and just for going through all that shit here's some boobs

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  2. skipped to the boobs, undecided as to whether im gonna scroll back up and readd all those words
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

skipped to the boobs, undecided as to whether im gonna scroll back up and readd all those words

DAMN IT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THE BOOBS TILL YOU'VE ANSWERED THE QUESTION!

Thread StarterAdd sketchy1 to Rail
  4. Yea I did not read that shit either but thanks for the breastages
    Add JksRbetter to Rail
  5. I love Jennifer Connolly.
    Add (oIo) to Rail
  6. The 24 pounds answer is pretty bad.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  7. I MAKE UP MY OWN RULES BUT GODDAMNIT JUST BECAUSE ITS YOU SKETCHY I WILL READ ALL YOUR WORDS FFS
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  8. 3.3 billion is pretty bad for earth<->moon distance. pretty sure it's only 93million miles from the earth<->sun.
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  9. 3.3 billion miles ainec
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  10. I'm gonna have to go with the 3.3 billion mile guess.
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  11. 3.3 billion miles to the moon is just lol
    Add jetman4109 to Rail
  12. 9k miles to moon. most people know ny to la is ~3k miles, so it makes it the worst answer imo.

Add smcrawford2 to Rail
    Originally Posted by smcrawford2 View Post

9k miles to moon. most people know ny to la is ~3k miles, so it makes it the worst answer imo.

yeah but 3.3billion is way farther from the answer than 9k miles
    Add kmc28 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kmc28 View Post

3.3 billion is pretty bad for earth<->moon distance. pretty sure it's only 93million miles from the earth<->sun.

This
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  15. 9450 ainec.

Add snaggs to Rail
  16. im not sure how you can determine which is worse. obviously neither of you had any knowledge on the subjects and just threw an answer out there. breaking it down much further after that isnt really necessary.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  17. the earth to the moon answers are the worst. and 3.3 billion is obv worse than 9k because EVERYONE knows we have been to the moon (although Dyzalot would probably say we have not and that it was a hoax). So if you know we have been to the moon, 9,000 is at least a travelable distance where as 3.3 billion is clearly not.

Add killingbird to Rail
  18. gunna go with the 3.3 billion miles to the moon being dumber.
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  19. Damn it emmanuelle chiriqui is so fucking hot.
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  20. I was involved in this trivia drinking game. luckily, none of these 3 answers were mine.

the 9450 miles to the moon was EASILY the worst answer, IMO.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  21. Lol 24 lbs? You fucking idiot
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  22. they are all really bad answers.

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

Lol 24 lbs? You fucking idiot

:(

24. this thread needs a poll. sketchy, pm some mods
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

this thread needs a poll. sketchy, pm some mods

i dunno if i'm that motivated. i'm still crappin out the beer from last night.

26. Both absolutely terrible. Isn't it common knowledge that the earth is 25,000 miles in circumference so OBV the answer would be way more than 9,450. I would assume about 10 times as far so honestly my answer would have been 250,000 miles. 3.5 billion? really.
    Add Shamaniski to Rail
  27. So 24 pounds is off by a factor of 96.3%, 9kmiles is off by 96% and 3.3B is off by 13.8 thousand percent. Did I do that right?
    Add (oIo) to Rail
    Originally Posted by Shamaniski View Post

Both absolutely terrible. Isn't it common knowledge that the earth is 25,000 miles in circumference so OBV the answer would be way more than 9,450. I would assume about 10 times as far so honestly my answer would have been 250,000 miles. 3.5 billion? really.

it's really not that common knowledge
    Add kmc28 to Rail
  29. That 3.3 billion guess had to have come out of an 8 year old girl's mouth.
    Edited By: gutbirdxx Feb 6th, 2012 at 11:05 PM
    Reason: nice tits
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by gutbirdxx View Post

That 3.3 billion guess had to have come out of an 8 year old girl's mouth.

loooooooool omg this makes the whole game even funnier to look back on. that 24 lbs response i think was my only really bad one, i was off by a good amount a few other times but wayyyy off on that one. just glad i wasn't 3.3b or 9.4k lol