[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. And my life for that matter.

Add Randers to Rail
  2. Buddinger blows.
    Good move by Houston. it looks like, if anything, theyre going to shake shit up this offseason.
    14-16-18 is just sick
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  3. Add TeaM DimE to Rail
    Originally Posted by Randers View Post

Goddddda. How much better would TNT postgame chem be if Stockton doesn't nail that 26 footer in 97WCF Game 6 at buzzer.

I remember exactly where I was when that happened, that hurt as a kid
    Add saxton82 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Randers View Post

Goddddda. How much better would TNT postgame chem be if Stockton doesn't nail that 26 footer in 97WCF Game 6 at buzzer.

I remember watching Eddie Johnson kill it in that series, if I'm not misremembering.

Add bballin04 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

sam cassell
    mario elie
    matt bullard
    otis thorpe
    kenny smith
    clyde the glide

BOOM

gotta say Randy... Otis Thorpe was a beast, while Cassell, Elie and Kenny weren't exactly meh...
    Add resilient to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

Buddinger blows.
    Good move by Houston. it looks like, if anything, theyre going to shake shit up this offseason.
    14-16-18 is just sick

not as sick as 12-16-18

hell, let's go 11-12-16-18 and ship kyle lowry to Portland
    Add Reech to Rail
  8. Twitter is buzzing about a 3 team trade that's about to become official. Dwight Howard to the Rockets, Bynum to the Magic...haven't seen anything on what LA gets but I'm sure it's most if not all of Houston's picks.
    Add astaggs to Rail
  9. I'M SEEING dwight to the lakers

edit: is that rockets??
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Jun 28th, 2012 at 05:54 AM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  10. “@WojYahooNBA_: Dwight Howard to Houston, Bynum and a 1st to Orlando, Scola, Lowry, Parsons and 3 1st round picks to LA, according to sources.”

That's what's being reported...
    Add astaggs to Rail
  11. Morey is becoming a personal hero. To have the balls to say fuck it, let's roll, is great.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  12. Leave us one of the 1sts or Parsons and I snap call.

Add Randers to Rail
  13. Or fuck it. Go get Deron, Darryl. Let's ride.

Add Randers to Rail
    Originally Posted by astaggs View Post

Twitter is buzzing about a 3 team trade that's about to become official. Dwight Howard to the Rockets, Bynum to the Magic...haven't seen anything on what LA gets but I'm sure it's most if not all of Houston's picks.

That would be epic. I'd hate to see the Lakers get those picks. There may be a bunch of trades happening the next 24 hours.
    Add Luckypizza to Rail
  15. wouldn't that be absurdly stupid of the lakers? unless they secretly know that Dwight will sign with them next off season lol.
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Jun 28th, 2012 at 05:59 AM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  16. Scola, Lowry and Pau's efficiency will more than make up for Kobe's spew.

Add Randers to Rail
  17. I mean they won't be terrible, but are they going to contend the next 2 years with that lineup? I'll believe it when it's official.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

gotta say Randy... Otis Thorpe was a beast, while Cassell, Elie and Kenny weren't exactly meh...

they had shooters and good defense, exactly what u needed in the 90's with Olajuwon in the lane. Would they have beaten jordan's bulls? MEH.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  19. The Rockets swept the team that crushed Jordan's bulls.

Add Randers to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

wouldn't that be absurdly stupid of the lakers? unless they secretly know that Dwight will sign with them next off season lol.

Lowry and Scola are good pick ups plus they get three first-round picks in which they can now move higher in the lottery...LA completely raped that trade
    Add astaggs to Rail
  21. I reckon, but he only played like what 20 games that year? They were pretty- pretttttttay good i've acknowledged that.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail

Lowry and Scola are good pick ups plus they get three first-round picks in which they can now move higher in the lottery...LA completely raped that trade

Who are they targetting? Scola and Lowry with gasol kobe and artest is not as good as their team last year in my humble opinon. Who in this draft are they landing that bynum is worth? If kyle lowry is as good as hughes4 thinks he is, then maybe I can see it, but that's about the only chance i see of the lakers "raping" this trade.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  23. If Lakers get scola, lowry and 3 1st rounders, they will be so much better it's not even questionable.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  24. i still think LAL should've made a move for howard/scola instead of pau/bynum before last season

i think scola makes a lot more sense if they don't have pau, tho
    Add warden to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

If Lakers get scola, lowry and 3 1st rounders, they will be so much better it's not even questionable.

... explain to me why? I think you are massively underrating how good bynum was in the reg season last year. If the lakers can land waiters in the draft some how this year i'm with it tho! obv hope it doesnt happen fuck the lakers, hearing the cavs might even take waiters at 4. Dude is the real deal. Lakers getting austin rivers would be kind of cool too.
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Jun 28th, 2012 at 06:28 AM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail

“@WojYahooNBA_: Dwight Howard to Houston, Bynum and a 1st to Orlando, Scola, Lowry, Parsons and 3 1st round picks to LA, according to sources.”

That's what's being reported...

This is a fake account. The real one doesn't have the underscore at the end.
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
  27. The Lakers trading Bynum for 3 draft picks and Lowry doesn't make sense. They're in win now mode. The draft picks aren't going to get Kobe his 6th title. By the time the Lakers see the dividends of those picks, Kobe will be even more washed up than he already is now.
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
  28. exactly... which is why i said the whole trade was bullshit. If the lakers are trading bynum it's for dwight, that's the only way.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  29. SebastianPruiti ‏@SebastianPruiti
    See? He got others! RT @Lockedonsports: Fake accountt with a _ at the end - quite a reaction from the NBA executive I was on the phone with

^that's pretty funny
    Edited By: TheAlbatross Jun 28th, 2012 at 06:39 AM
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
  30. Interesting about the Warriors, kinda suggests they're not after Drummond

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress
    Jerry West says Golden State "can’t wait around for somebody to develop" and need a player that "can help immediately" http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakam...wards-waiters/
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 2 3 4