[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Probably not the way you want to come out of the closet if you are a rising Republican politician with a tough on immigration stance

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/02...ims-72779.html

Interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN was pretty funny too
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  2. What does sexual orientation have to do with immigration policy?
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

What does sexual orientation have to do with immigration policy?

Nothing. The fact that his lover is Mexican has though. Lover says that he is legal here though.

Next time read the entire thing and the link before you post reply. Ok? Sometimes you're more annoying that smokerock
    Edited By: Gronksknee Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    Thread StarterAdd Gronksknee to Rail

dont be prejudiced dyz, the gays are taking our jerbs as well.
    Edited By: Neeek Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    Add Neeek to Rail
  5. that sheriff seems like a legit dude. i think this is all a setup. he doesnt seem like an asshole at all. hope he gets elected.

unless im wrong and he is a douche.
    Edited By: phish42O Feb 21st, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    Add phish42O to Rail
  6. Yeah he seemed genuine from the interview Wolf Blitzer did with him tonight.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  7. I watched that Wolf interview and was a little disgusted with myself.

I subconsciously kept judging him for him homosexuality. It looked weird to me seeing an openly gay sheriff, it kept coming across to my robot brain as a weakness.

Made me realize I have alot of social programming to get over no matter how far along I think I am.

Add stackinsideways to Rail
  8. so he doesnt like illegal immigration but he can't fuck a legal immigrant?

cool thread bro. we have anotherone for that
    Add Lameass_ to Rail

I didn't think Republican men were allowed to suck cock? Can someone please clarify?
    Add OldGrowth to Rail
    Originally Posted by OldGrowth View Post

I didn't think Republican men were allowed to suck cock? Can someone please clarify?

http://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL....BE4C/Home.htm
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  11. It's a job requirement of sheriffs in Arizona to be an insufferable cunt.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  12. Ahh. So these particaular Republicans don't beleive in the Bible? How refreshing, for once. Thanks Dyz...
    Add OldGrowth to Rail
  13. A consensual relationship with an immigrant has something to do with illegal immigration?

Mods, please re-title to: repub tolerant to gays and immigrants, libs outraged at betrayal of what they think evil repubs are
    Edited By: norcaljeff Feb 21st, 2012 at 02:10 AM
    Reason: Ffs
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by OldGrowth View Post

Ahh. So these particaular Republicans don't beleive in the Bible? How refreshing, for once. Thanks Dyz...

Not sure I'd state it that way. The Bible gets interpreted in different ways. If you go by what Jesus said, there is nothing sinful about love, no matter who it is you love.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

A consensual relationship with an immigrant has something to do with illegal immigration?

Mods, please re-title to: repub tolerant to gays and immigrants, libs outraged at betrayal of what they think evil repubs are

confused?

Not sure I'd state it that way. The Bible gets interpreted in different ways. If you go by what Jesus said, there is nothing sinful about love, no matter who it is you love.

it certainaly does get interpreted in many different ways. It was written by man. That's a surefire way to fuck it all up from the start.
    Add OldGrowth to Rail
  16. Yes, confused. Unless op wasnt supposed to make sense
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Yes, confused. Unless op wasnt supposed to make sense

His attitude exuded love for illegal immigrants and immigrants in general. His party's platform is one of acceptance and understanding, especially in Arizona. Obviously it's not important that a guy representing a party with a platform based on homophobia and immigrant hate was fucking a mexican guy. Yep nothing to see here norcal. Be more obtuse.

As a side note, I have no misconceptions that there's a lot of homophobes in the Democratic party, but at least they don't make that into a national platform. Get the point?

Hopefully this proves that being homosexual has no relation to how a guy can do his job and his other interactions with society and it has no affect on a guy's ability to perform in areas such as the military. Next time I'll write you a fucking manual so you won't be so confused norcal
    Edited By: Gronksknee Feb 21st, 2012 at 03:19 AM
    Thread StarterAdd Gronksknee to Rail
    Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

His attitude exuded love for illegal immigrants and immigrants in general. His party's platform is one of acceptance and understanding, especially in Arizona. Obviously it's not important that a guy representing a party with a platform based on homophobia and immigrant hate was fucking a mexican guy. Yep nothing to see here norcal. Be more obtuse.

As a side note, I have no misconceptions that there's a lot of homophobes in the Democratic party, but at least they don't make that into a national platform. Get the point?

Hopefully this proves that being homosexual has no relation to how a guy can do his job and his other interactions with society and it has no affect on a guy's ability to perform in areas such as the military. Next time I'll write you a fucking manual so you won't be so confused norcal

Holy shit this post has so much win and fail all at one.

A+++

And kudos for coming out!
    Add phish42O to Rail
    Originally Posted by edwardt1988 View Post

Hahaha so you say a whole party is based on homophobia and immigrant hate and then accuse someone of being obtuse in the same paragraph? Classic.
    Add dixiecrat88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dixiecrat88 View Post

Hahaha so you say a whole party is based on homophobia and immigrant hate and then accuse someone of being obtuse in the same paragraph? Classic.

Huh? What's your point? You're not making sense but maybe it's just me
    Edited By: dolphin13 Feb 21st, 2012 at 03:42 AM
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

Huh? What's your point? You're not making sense but maybe it's just me

Well I think most people would say that it is rather obtuse of him to say that the Gop as a whole is a party of immigrant hate and homophobia. Just because you disagree with a party's policy does not make them homophobic, etc. Hr is the one being obtuse. That is of course unless Webster, et al totally got the definition of obtuse wrong.
    Add dixiecrat88 to Rail

Just because you disagree with a party's policy does not make them homophobic, etc.

uhhhhh it does if that policy is homophobic...ducy?
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

uhhhhh it does if that policy is homophobic...ducy?

Not believing in gay marriage does not automatically classify you as a homophobe, just as not believing in affirmative action action doesn't mean you are a racist or sexist.
    Add dixiecrat88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dixiecrat88

Not believing in gay marriage does not automatically classify you as a homophobe

It kind of does, though. I'm not aware of a single rational argument against marriage equality.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

It kind of does, though. I'm not aware of a single rational argument against marriage equality.

So if someone believes that traditionally the definition of marriage has meant one man and one woman, that homosexuals should be granted civil unions in order to have the same rights, but it should not be classified a marriage, that person is a homophobe?
    Add dixiecrat88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

So if someone believes that traditionally the definition of marriage has meant one man and one woman, that homosexuals should be granted civil unions in order to have the same rights, but it should not be classified a marriage, that person is a homophobe?
    Add dixiecrat88 to Rail
  27. I could maybe see peoples points regarding the sanctity of marriage if I couldnt turn on my TV and watch shit like The Bachelor and Who wants To Marry a Millionaire. Give me a break. Clearly they're trying to make bullshit excuses so they can keep their ass backwards, ignorant philosophies. LOL at arguing things like "the traditonal definition of marriage" Who fucking cares? Am I to believe that you're really that passionate about maintaining the traditional definition of marriage?

Like really, im supposed to sit here and believe you dont have anything against gays but your real concern is making sure we follow the traditional definiton of marriage? Like you or anybody really gives a shit
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 21st, 2012 at 06:09 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail

Yes. To paraphrase Judge Reihart, creating the marriage/civil unions divide serves no purpose, and has no effect, other than to lessen the status and human dignity of gays and lesbians.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

I could maybe see peoples points regarding the sanctity of marriage if I couldnt turn on my TV and watch shit like The Bachelor and Who wants To Marry a Millionaire. Give me a break. Clearly they're trying to make bullshit excuses so they can keep their ass backwards, ignorant philosophies. LOL at arguing things like "the traditonal definition of marriage" Who fucking cares? Am I to believe that you're really that passionate about maintaining the traditional definition of marriage?

Like really, im supposed to sit here and believe you dont have anything against gays but your real concern is making sure we follow the traditional definiton of marriage? Like you or anybody really gives a shit

I have said in other threads that I, along with many other people in this country believe that homosexuality is a life choice. Now I could be wrong on that, but I do not feel as though there is any actual proof that people are born gay.

Because I believe that it is a life choice I feel that we have the right to define it as something other than marriage. If the day comes when homosexuality is Proven to be a way you are born and not a choice then I will 100% switch my position. And be in favor of
    calling it marriage.

I guess it matters what you mean by having something against them. I don't personally have anything against any gay person, but I will admit that I do not approve of their lifestyle choice. Now I might not have the right to approve or disapprove, that is an understandable argument, but I don't think that makes me a homophobe.
    Add dixiecrat88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dixiecrat88

Because I believe that it is a life choice I feel that we have the right to define it as something other than marriage. If the day comes when homosexuality is Proven to be a way you are born and not a choice then I will 100% switch my position. And be in favor of calling it marriage.

http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientation.aspx

welcome to the team.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail