[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. 1) Peter Engel the executive producer (the guy whose name was on the end of every episode) appeared in 1 episode. What episode, and what character did he play.

2) Name the episode that takes place over many weeks. It is not the episode where they start the band.

3) During the date auction, zack raised the most money. Who raised the second most.

4) There was a teacher who was near deaf and near blind. What are their names.

5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBmcw4DltLs

This is a video from the new class. I never knew it existed. The character who bought bayside according to the video once appeared on Saved by the Bell as another character. Name the character he played.

6) There was a teacher on the show who was the real life father or mother of a major character. Name the teacher amd the character he is related to in real life

7) Name a major character in the movie Zoolander and describe his or her role on the Saved by the Bell epsiode?

8) Name the sports played by: a) Zack
    b) Slater
    c) Kelly
    Add GB2005 to Rail
  2. I believe that Peter Engel played himself in an episode?

the rest are kind of hard and sadly I am a big fan of the show and currently have season two of the New Class en route to my house from Netflix (just got done with season one).

lol @ my life
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  3. 1. The don't do drugs episode as himself
    Add Futon to Rail
  4. Ben Stiller's wife in real life (Christie Taylor) I believe she plays Zach's girlfriend in an episode.
    Add Futon to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bob Futon View Post

1. The don't do drugs episode as himself

False, that was Brandon (forget the last name), he was the President of NBC
    Thread StarterAdd GB2005 to Rail
  6. 8)

A) no sports while at Bayside

B) football and wrestling (captain for like seven years ldo)

C) volleyball and cheerleading (also credited with softball when they filmed the Senior Yearbook, but I dont think we ever see that take place)
    Add BillMueller to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bob Futon View Post

1. The don't do drugs episode as himself

wrong. The guy youare thinking of was running NBC at the time...can't think of his name for some reason...
    Add watson5j to Rail
    Originally Posted by BillMueller View Post

8)

C) volleyball and cheerleading (also credited with softball when they filmed the Senior Yearbook, but I dont think we ever see that take place)

I was under the impression Zach played both baseball and basketball (slater was on the basketball team as well)
    Add Futon to Rail

8)

Not one of these is fully right.
  10. I knew the President of NBC was on there too, but I thought Engel was as well. FFFFFFFFFF I fail.
    Add BillMueller to Rail

8)

A) no sports while at Bayside (wrong, he ran track LDO and basketball remember him in the hospital cause Belding fucked up his knee??)

Add watson5j to Rail
  12. Do not like this trivia.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
  13. fucking kill me
    Add BillMueller to Rail
  14. 2) the episodes where they are on the beach? i think i remember there was alot of those
    Add clwhat to Rail
  15. Thank g-d I know the answers to none of these.

If you are a guy, your score on this test should have an inverse relationship to the amount women you have had sex with.
    Add jetsjets1028 to Rail
    Originally Posted by clwhat View Post

2) the episodes where they are on the beach? i think i remember there was alot of those

No, its not a beach episode, and I think they actually even tell you its over a few weeks. (not a dream thing either)

Ben Stiller's wife in real life (Christie Taylor) I believe she plays Zach's girlfriend in an episode---

yes its her, but shes never a girlfriend of Zack.
  17. 3. screech by way of jesse spano

7. the "hey dude, zoolanders wifey" girl. zach was trying to get at those while pretending to study with her. obv her significant other shows up late.

8a. track

8b. wrestling and football

8c. volleyball and swimming
    Add tdk to Rail
  18. 4. I can picture both. I think the blind one was Miss Culpepper and the deaf one was Miss Simpson.

8. Zack - Track & Field, Basketball
    Slater - Wrestling, Football, Basketball
    Kelly - Volleyball, Cheerleading, Swimming
    Add Randinho to Rail
  19. 2) Name the episode that takes place over many weeks. It is not the episode where they start the band.

Are we including the early episodes with Miss Bliss, if so then the one when the class play the stocks and Zach sells their shares for potatoes

EDIT--Actually I think it may be the one with the fake ids
    Add YULivin4 to Rail
  20. 2. I can think of two that might be it, but can't remember if they specifically say if it took place over several weeks or not. The SAT one and the friendship bracelet one in theory should've taken place over a longer period.

5. That was the dude who was trying to take over Kelly's grandpa's hotel in the Hawaii vacation episodes. Don't know his name.
    Add Randinho to Rail
    Originally Posted by Randinho View Post

2. I can think of two that might be it, but can't remember if they specifically say if it took place over several weeks or not. The SAT one and the friendship bracelet one in theory should've taken place over a longer period.

5. That was the dude who was trying to take over Kelly's grandpa's hotel in the Hawaii vacation episodes. Don't know his name.

Correct on these 2 and the other 2. very impressive
    Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post

Thank g-d I know the answers to none of these.

If you are a guy, your score on this test should have an inverse relationship to the amount women you have had sex with.

false. Try again later.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  23. I think we could set up an OT group that would dominate saved by the bell trivia. I know I'd sign up.
    Add mackieinva to Rail
    Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post

Thank g-d I know the answers to none of these.

one of the things I absolutely hate about OT nowadays is the amount of clueless people who have infiltrated this place and sort of "taken over." I would absolutely love to hear the rationale behind this post (above) but I can guarantee you with 100% certainty this guy could not form two logical sentences.

Most of us grew up watching Saved By the Bell. We watched it on Saturday mornings from the age of 9-12 and on reruns from the age of 14-17. And then every now and then we caught reruns in college at 7:00 am before class or work.

Please explain to me how this somehow interfered with us getting laid? Do you honestly think as a 10 year old I should've been out early Saturday mornings chasing beaver? Give me a fucking break. You're so fucking clueless and off base that it's embarrassing.

I'm sorry if we watched Saved By the Bell as pre-teens, and I'm sorry that we have capable enough memories to answer trivia questions about the show 15 years later. Not everyone has the IQ of a chimpanzee.

It doesn't piss me off that the guy said it as an insult; it pisses me off because it makes NO sense. It's akin to saying, "OMG you believed in Santa Claus as an 7 year old... you must've never gotten laid."
    Add 1.21Gigawatts to Rail
  25. Wasn't the episode that lasted several weeks the one where they decide to let oil company drill on campus in order to get a 'bigger, better, Bayside'? Then there was an ecological disaster and all those animals died.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I was wrong
    Add Xmas32 to Rail
  26. As a SBTB nerd, I do know most of the answers of the question (though not all, I will keep quiet).

My own question:

Name the MAGAZINE Zack was reading at the beginning of the episode where Slaters old gf shows up...go!
    Add Decatur217 to Rail
  27. Decatur217, was it possibly Pro Wrestling Illustrated? I remember that Zack read wrestling magazines.
    Add OlDirtyDawson to Rail
  28. 3) That Black dude that Lisa won dont know his name. Screech got $25 Slater got $10 Zach got $100 Pretty sure the Black dude got like $35.
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
  29. 2) Are you referring to the one where they go to the U2 concert and camp at the mall?
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
  30. 5. That was Charles Worthington.

Thats the only one I'm sure of.
    Add Razztag to Rail