[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Is this going to be a hassle?
    or will I be able to find some within minutes of de-boarding the plane

help.
  2. Okay NARC.
  3. obv.
  4. Put it into a biodegradable bag and shove it up your ass. Have a fun flight!
  5. splitter05 = instantly most hated member of P5?

god damned narc's
  6. nobody beats you DW - nobody
  7. I'm going to vegas tomorrow, and have a bag lined up already.
  8. Nevada has the stickest drug laws in the country.....be careful.
  9. splitter I hope you get caught and we never hear from you again
  10. hey guys someone tell me what the narc did.
  11. ask a hooker for some blow obv
  12. Felony for having a seed, be careful
  13. Just came back from there and was never approced by anyone selling it, although I dont look like someone looking for weed. I did see one person ask another guy walking near me if he needed any though. Didnt spen much time on strip, there may be different.

I would also never buy weed from anyone i didnt know there, its just not that hard to go without drugs for a few days, you should enjoy being in LV.
  14. I was ther a couple of weekends ago and some guy was at a bus stop asking if anyone had any heroin he could "borrow"
  15. go to the cortez
  16. hang out in the neighborhood down by the stratosphere youll find whatever you want
  17. funny
  18. Damn Narc threads. I feel dirty even posting here.
  19. Drugs are for cool people.

If you were cool you would know where to get drugs.

It's instinct. Addicts are resourceful by nature.
  20. For the record, it is not a felony to possess small amounts of weed in Nevada.
  21. Sorry, I was going on info I remember form a school trip which was before the law was changed.

In addition, the new state law, which went into effect October 1, 2001, decriminalizes possession of small amounts (ounce quantity or less) of marijuana, which was previously a state felony.
  22. lol at felony for having a seed hahaha

it's like a traffic ticket for an ounce or under, actually...
  23. Weed's not a big deal anywhere any more.
    It's all the white powders.

<a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4550">NORML Working to reform marijuana laws
    </a>

Possession of marijuana by persons 21 years of age or older is a misdemeanor and is punishable by a fine of $600 or possible drug treatment. For a second offense, the fine increases to $1,000. For a third offense, the punishment is up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $2,000. A fourth offense changes the classification to a felony and is punishable by 1 - 4 years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.
  24. the guy is just askin where to get a bag...didnt think everyone actually sat behind their computer all day here..
    zomg narrccc
  25. Dont laugh, it use to be.
  26. <table border="1" bordercolor="#cccc99" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td>Age 21 years or over,<span> any amount</span> (first offense)</td><td>misdemeanor</td><td>rehabilitation/
    treatment </td><td align="right">$600</td></tr></tbody></table>
    lol so basically you can get popped with 10 pounds of green bud and they sentence you to rehab on the first offense

o rly