[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Would you rather have floor seats behind the basket or 11th row seats at the free throw line? The floor seats are only slightly more expensive but it seems like the view might kinda suck from there. Unfortunately I can't find any better seats for sale.
  2. Center court front row balcony
  3. Ive sat 4th row at United Center right at the free throw line and it was the best seat Ive ever had at any sporting event. (obv brag) Ive even sat behind the basket for a couple Illini games in the Orange Krush.

But I think it depends on the game. I would love to sit behind the basket for the right NBA game.

edit: Ive sat in the second row where Ron is talking about and agree those are good seats too. But only on the second level not the third lol
  4. Go with the free throw line for sure.. Sitting at one end of any sporting event is pretty terribad

Originally Posted by RonKarkovice View Post

Center court front row balcony

I want lower level center court tickets but there are none available, none for sale on any secondary sites and none on eBay. Is there somewhere else to find good tickets that I don't know about?
    Originally Posted by eg23 View Post

Go with the free throw line for sure.. Sitting at one end of any sporting event is pretty terribad

My friend who I'm going with said floor seats would be better because we could talk shit to the players and they could hear us. This is a good point because U of A is involved and we both graduated from ASU.
    Originally Posted by dandickau View Post

Originally Posted by RonKarkovice View Post

Center court front row balcony

I want lower level center court tickets but there are none available, none for sale on any secondary sites and none on eBay. Is there somewhere else to find good tickets that I don't know about?

what game is this?
  8. It's the 2008 Desert Classic in Phoenix, so it's two games. ASU/IUPUI and Gonzaga/Arizona.
  9. i would say for NBA floor > free throw

but college free throw > floor
  10. ship the midcourt floor seats. and i'm betting the cost of the tickets on the GU line so I get to watch Gonzaga destroy U of A for free.