[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. There are many alternatives for male self gratification. You should choose a method based on your own preferences, privacy concerns, and time restrictions. Here are a few classic techniques:

1] Jerking - quick & clean, all bidness.

2] Lotion - feels goot, but messier with some cleanup. Plus if you're out of lotion & have to use body wash or shampoo it could sting if it gits in you.

3] Pillow humping - does anyone else do this or did I invent it?

4] Fleshlight - best invention ever. Only problem is it stinks from skeet buildup, can you dishwash a fleshlight?

if you have any special techniques, pointers, hints, records, etc, please share.
    Add fuzzydunlop to Rail
  2. comon Lenny, just this once could I?
    Add Tread to Rail
  3. GTFO
    Thread StarterAdd fuzzydunlop to Rail
  4. wow.
    Add ghonnybax to Rail
  5. <OBJECT height=350 width=425><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/K9li1w2sMyE"><PARAM NAME="wmode" VALUE="transparent"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K9li1w2sMyE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT>
    Add Da Donkey to Rail
  6. wtf is a fleshlight
    Add matt7898 to Rail
  7. records

WTF?
    Add ghonnybax to Rail
  8. pull out your mangina &amp; i'll show you
    Thread StarterAdd fuzzydunlop to Rail
  9. oldschool bare hand for me.

tip: try sitting indian style one time

record: when i was about 14 i stayed home sick from school and whacked it 12 times.
    Add hoosierdaddy to Rail
  10. lefty feels like someone else is doing it but hard to complete the job, unless of course you are a lefty.

I believe the correct term is "pillow pushing" and no you didn't invent it.
    Add beanie to Rail
  11. I like the OK sign, just the pointer finger and thumb. If you're a freak you can try choking yourself with a belt or sticking a finger/foriegn object up your ass.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  12. Considering for a long time I thought GTFO= get the fuck off, (as in off the site), I guess it would be appropriate in more ways than one.
    Add Lenny to Rail
  13. UMMMMMMMM BOB of course.
    Add sherryxx to Rail
  14. ^lol
    Add oBOBCATu to Rail