[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Is fucking amazing.

Anybody watching him catch 20ft like it is nothing?

2. and that was not even 80% of his ability!
  3. He has no soul tho.

4. his snowboarding skills are like a 7 imo...
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

and that was not even 80% of his ability!

i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought that was an idiotic thing to say.
    Originally Posted by PoWdA View Post

his snowboarding skills are like a 7 imo...

7 on a scale of 1-7? If so, I concur.
  7. he shreds... I see him all the time here in the halfpipe at park city.... ez brag
  8. I read a story that he was tired of being called The Flying Tomato
    Originally Posted by stevester214 View Post

I read a story that he was tired of being called The Flying Tomato

The flying tampon tho
  10. i was watching espn today and they kept acting like he wouldnt be filthy rich if it wasnt for the olympics.
    Originally Posted by ggIFyouCALL View Post

i was watching espn today and they kept acting like he wouldnt be filthy rich if it wasnt for the olympics.

He wouldn't.
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

He wouldn't.

Lol...clearly clueless about Burton's popularity. Spend one hour anywhere near the mountains and see the impact he has had on the style of anyone who snowboards. It has a little to do with the Olympics, but his results and presence in the X games provides more to his popularity in the demographic that wears his gear.

Also he was famous and the class of snowboarding and skateboarding long before his 2006 Olympics appearance.
  13. Gold medals lead to bigger endorsements tho.
  14. Yeah totally agree I remember I was hating on shaun white when i was like 17 because he was some 14 year old pro snowboarder who was doing things i couldnt even comprehend and he was on his was to being a pro skateboarder. His skill and performance at xgames like Admiral says is way more important to his money making than the olympics. I have always road burton gear because it was the best they have started to sell out a bit, but he got his popularity and following through the xgames
  15. Cool timetravel, bro.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><h2>gymguy24</h2> </td><td colspan="2"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Profile </td><td align="center" valign="bottom"> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr><tr><td align="center"> </td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td>Real name
    </td><td>Gerald</td></tr><tr><td>Age
    </td><td>24</td></tr><tr><td>Gender
    </td><td>Male</td></tr><tr><td>Member since
    </td><td>01-29-2010</td></tr><tr><td>Last login:
    </td><td>01-28-2010</td></tr><tr><td>Total Posts:
    </td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td valign="top">Location:
    </td><td valign="top"><span id="ctl00_ctl00_bcr_bcr_ctl09_line1">United States</span>
    </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table>
  16. and he's a nice dude in real life and a sick guitarist too.... obv olympics helped him but he was doing just fine even before them... I love watching him in the pipe on a weekly basis.... /brag
  17. This is him at eleven completely insane. To say that he wouldnt be rich without the olympics is even more insane, extreme sports has a following, shaun white makes most of his money of his pro series board boots and clothing line, all of these would have been successful and were without the olympics.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYxY1LL3AUk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYxY1LL3AUk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYxY1LL3AUk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
  18. What admiral said. Plus he was huge in skateboarding already. He already had whatever endorsements he hand picked, maybe they just started showing them where you all live after the olympics ...or you don't watch espn?
    he wants to be called &quot;ANIMAL&quot; Now after the muppets. That's a badass name imo, easilly my favorite muppet.
  19. I used to ride a team USA olympic snowboard with a picture of animal on it when i first started riding in seventh grade about 12 years ago thats weird.
    Originally Posted by gymguy24 View Post

Rule #1 of nicknames, you don't get to chose your own nickname. You go with the one that is given to you.

Lolll yeah, I heard that on channel 9 news tonght also. ;)
  21. Anyone denying his ability doesn't know what they are talking about.

Last I read/saw he was trying to focus more on backcountry riding since it was a part of the sport he wasn't as experienced in....oh and I wear a bandana over my face when I ride bc of him
    Originally Posted by I Spew Chips View Post

Anyone denying his ability doesn't know what they are talking about.

Last I read/saw he was trying to focus more on backcountry riding since it was a part of the sport he wasn't as experienced in....oh and I wear a bandana over my face when I ride bc of him

I wear one when i sexually assault women a night tho.
  23. he said he was going for the double McTwist at the x game finals. So sick!