[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....thread=1699769

That disappoints me. She was soooooooo hot. And now, even as a chunky girl, shes still.... kinda cute?
    Add Raise4Haze to Rail
  2. wow, that's just.. wow

i don't even know what to say, she looks very sexy in the first pic. make no mistake, she's not chunky, that bitch is fat.

so i just looked at that thread, and i must say, how fucking depressing... but i couldn't look away.

i couldn't help but wonder what negative psychological affects there are w/ these girls. i mean some of them went from being hot enough that they had multiple dudes sweating them on a day to day basis, to being complete slobs. yea, they did it to themselves, but i wonder how many of them think they're still hot. i also wonder how many of them can't even look themselves in the mirror.
    Add elusively to Rail
  3. They did it to themselves? They got themselves pregnant? Wow, that would definitely be a blow to the old self-esteem.
    Add timthegem to Rail
  4. meh, you know what i mean. some of those girls are clearly negligent w/ their consumption.

no wait, i guess it could just be a thread full of coincidences. girls that either got pregnant or have some chemical imbalance that kills their metabolism. doubt they ate too many reese cups.
    Add elusively to Rail
  5. Tbh you could see it in most of them. They were destined to be big, and stopped fighting it. Hopefully they found a man first.
    Add iatetheredcrayon to Rail
  6. repost

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
  7. pregnancy is no excuse.

bitches just got lazy.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  8. Add DJam21 to Rail

9. I find this one sad...
    Add 1eyed_Ace to Rail
    Originally Posted by 1eyed_Ace View Post

I find this one sad...

oh no. god that is fucking depressing
    Add kellykip to Rail
  11. I had to stop scrolling, was a bummer.

girls' M.O.

be in shape,
    get guy,
    get pregnant,
    act like a pig,
    continue acting like a pig,
    when guy comments play the "omg I had your child" card,
    win.
    Edited By: Niceguy Dec 25th, 2010 at 02:04 PM
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  12. def. putting this in the pre nup when i get married.
    Add boondock11 to Rail
  13. A baby weighs like 8 pounds or something. As a fat person, I'm not accepting that excuse.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
    Originally Posted by boondock11 View Post

def. putting this in the pre nup when i get married.

So, you're planning on remaining a bachelor, then?
    Add Milo to Rail
  15. I can't believe she's not butter.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail

16. This is from the site and it accurately captures my feelings. These pictures seem to be just a couple of years apart. These girls aren't going through puberty and they're all young so I don't think pregnancy is answer for all of them. How do you gain 20 pounds let alone the 50-75 these girls are packing on without stopping and reassessing your habits? Do they just not give a fuck? They spend the first 20 years of their life being the hot chick and they have no problem immediately jumping to being the fat chick?

It's sad that James Bond fell victim to this
    Add keylight to Rail
  17. Though this was gonna be Allison Stokke Christmas thread. Few years off
    Add Thatislife to Rail
  18. That guy looked like he lost weight too in op
    Add OpeNMoney to Rail
  19. Someone in that thread already said it best, so I'll just repeat...this thread makes me sad inside my emotions
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  20. Geez that link is depressing...I will wait and finish reading when I need to feel better about where my life is heading...
    Add astaggs to Rail
  21. haha notice how in nearly every after picture the girl has a drink in hand or is at a bar...

Add Counting Bodies to Rail
  22. i rented a jetski to this chick

Add clwhat to Rail
  23. sad really. girl puts on a few pounds and Maxim loses her phone number

(posted in the wrong thread the first time)

Some of these cases seem easily explainable though.
    Add 1.21Gigawatts to Rail
    Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts View Post

sad really. girl puts on a few pounds and Maxim loses her phone number

(posted in the wrong thread the first time)

Some of these cases seem easily explainable though.

wow, just wow. please tell me this is a photoshop. It's christmas day, for Jesus' sake this cannot be real.
    Add (oIo) to Rail
    Originally Posted by (oIo) View Post

wow, just wow. please tell me this is a photoshop. It's christmas day, for Jesus' sake this cannot be real.

I never saw this. She can remain looking like she did in girl next door and 24 thank you very much.
    Add Zunga to Rail
  26. This thread is depressing.

btw, my sister got married, had a kid and got fat. Stayed fat for like 10 years. Then she got divorced and got skinny again. I feel bad for her ex-husband... fucking bitch.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

This thread is depressing.

btw, my sister got married, had a kid and got fat. Stayed fat for like 10 years. Then she got divorced and got skinny again.

women can be so cruel
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  28. So true. Each and every one of these women would starve themselves to death if only they could spend one night with a grown man who wets the bed.
    Add timthegem to Rail
  29. the number one reason why FB sucks, and yes they do it better than the skinny whoars.
    Add just-jOHnny to Rail
  30. Hi, I'm last week, have we met.

Chicks get thin when they need a cawk/sponsor, and get fat when they don't. Pigs @ heart.

Obv there are exceptions...like my wife :)
    Add Nothingmaker to Rail