1. ... Iran isn't building a nuclear weapon. What? Really? No way...

Israel's liberal newspaper Haaretz reported yesterday that "Iran has not yet decided whether to make a nuclear bomb, according to the intelligence assessment Israeli officials will present later this week to [visiting] Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff." Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak poured cold water on speculation that his country is planning a unilateral attack against Iran. "This entire thing is very far off. I don’t want to provide estimates [but] it’s certainly not urgent," he said.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Backc...nuclear-weapon

This must be wrong because if not then Ron Paul is right and if that is true then thousands of heads in Washington will explode. I'd hate to see that mess.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  2. if u would walk one step for every time u post dr Pauls name you would have gotten to the voting place and back

twice
    Add wild_ride to Rail
  3. lol my gun isnt loaded either
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

lol I haven't decided to build a gun yet either

FYP
    Thread StarterAdd Dyzalot to Rail

i havent decided to build my gun from my diy gunset and matching ammo

Tho
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  6. No WMD's, time to invade!!!
    Add littleze to Rail

Tho

Unfortunately your DIY gunset is only comprised of solid bars of metal and your gun making experience is limited to what you did with sticks as a kid to play "cops & robbers".
  8. your diy gun set also lost a guy his businees in brooklyn, so u are part of the unemployment problem.

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
  9. Don't worry, I killed the guy who may or may not have been telling jeff how to assemble his gun set.
    Add phish42O to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

This must be wrong because if not then Ron Paul is right and if that is true then thousands of heads in Washington will explode. I'd hate to see that mess.

Really think there would be a mess? Id imagine it would effect the ozone more than the surface of the earth.
    Add blackstar74 to Rail
    Originally Posted by blackstar74 View Post

Really think there would be a mess? Id imagine it would effect the ozone more than the surface of the earth.

LOL I just want to see Bill Kristol's head explode.

12. When Irans nuclear scientists keeping getting killed, it might make things a little more difficult to develop nuclear weapons imo.
    Add Spiltbongwater to Rail
  13. yeah, i believe Iran isn't building a nuclear weapon about as much as I believe Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction. Wait...well who cares, do you think the world is better with President Ahmadinejad?
    Add gjallen1975 to Rail
  14. Who gives a shot about ackdickwad?

He has no power over the military or weapons so even if Iran got a nuke ackdickwad couldn't do shot with it.
    Add tekiller to Rail
    Originally Posted by tekiller View Post

couldn't do shot with it.

I post from an iPhone frequently, too.
    Add cdmalgee to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

LOL I just want to see Bill Kristol's head explode.

I laughed at the Buchanan running as a third party candidate helping Bush because Buchanan got so many of the contested votes in Florida that it ended up being a significant factor swinging the election Bush's way.
    Add pistol45 to Rail
  17. I totally believe that a regime sitting on one of the world's largest oil reserves desperately needs some nuclear energy. Makes perfect sense. Gallon of gas in Iran costs about $0.75.
    Edited By: Mr Galt Jan 20th, 2012 at 04:37 PM
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

I totally believe that a regime sitting on one of the world's largest oil reserves desperately needs some nuclear energy. Makes perfect sense. Gallon of gas in Iran costs about $0.75.

And the average income is about $2400. Nuclear is by far the most efficient energy source that we can currently harness, why would anyone not be interested in having it when electrical demands globally are rising at exponential rates?

I guess I don't get why it's any of our business.
    Add cdmalgee to Rail

I totally believe that a regime sitting on one of the world's largest oil reserves desperately needs some nuclear energy. Makes perfect sense. Gallon of gas in Iran costs about $0.75.

so is this a vote for going to war with them?

Add AmSlim22 to Rail

Add warden to Rail
  21. Awesome find!

Iran is 1000% pursuing a nuke. Once they have it the world will face the unenviable prospect of nuclear blackmail from terrorist groups. Iran has publicly stated that they plan to wipe Israel off the map and kill all of its citizens. Do you believe they are just joking? I don't.

We should absolutely disarm the regime by force if necessary.
    Add Mr Galt to Rail

Iran has publicly stated that they plan to wipe Israel off the map and kill all of its citizens. Do you believe they are just joking? I don't.

Keep this on the hush, Galt, but we kinda hooked Israel up. If Iran drops a nuke on them, Israel will turn Iran into one big sheet of glass, minutes later.
    Add cdmalgee to Rail

Awesome find!

Iran is 1000% pursuing a nuke. Once they have it the world will face the unenviable prospect of nuclear blackmail from terrorist groups. Iran has publicly stated that they plan to wipe Israel off the map and kill all of its citizens. Do you believe they are just joking? I don't.

Israel has plenty of nukes. Iran knows nuking Israel is suicide.
    Edited By: Esarbe Jan 20th, 2012 at 05:32 PM
    Reason: too slow =(
    Add Esarbe to Rail
  24. Galt, you're the constituency War-mongering Repubs pander to.

America should be the only country concerned about the effect of rationed natural resources, cost effective energy alternatives that are better for the environment, amirite?

Add Randers to Rail
  25. The 9-11 terrorists had no exit strategy. Don't assume rationality.
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  26. At a block party I asked my neighbor if he was planning on cooking meth, he declared no.
    I repeated his declaration to other neighbors.

Later it was found out he was cooking meth, his house burned down the next day.

It's kinda like that.
    Add MonkeyCowboy to Rail
    Originally Posted by gjallen1975 View Post

yeah, i believe Iran isn't building a nuclear weapon about as much as I believe Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction. Wait...well who cares, do you think the world is better with President Ahmadinejad?

do you think it's our business to decide what is best for other countries and the world?

Awesome find!

jesus motherfucking christ, this better be a level.

that people like you even exist is terrifying to me...
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

do you think it's our business to decide what is best for other countries and the world?

Yes. Whats the point of being in a BSD contest if you are gonna lose to of all people the chinese? Now thats ironic.
    Edited By: tkeat1653 Jan 20th, 2012 at 06:20 PM
    Add tkeat1653 to Rail

Awesome find!

doesnt it even say in the OP that israel isnt worried? why are u so worried and 1000% sure. also how do we pay for the cost of disarming them.

maybe they were joking, we saw they have a sense of humor with the toy spy plane thing.

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
  30. Have the israelis briefed our guy yet? Did they say what the article said they would?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail