[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. did who say what the article said would say what?

2. The israeli officials tellin martin dempsey that iran hasnt decided to make a bomb yet
  3. in other news, the death of glorius leader Kim Jong Il has been highly exagerated. The glorious leader has a mild cold virus and is expected to fully recover in the near future.
  4. I love how everyone on this board who claims that Iran isnt trying to get a nuclear weapon accuses those who disagree with them of war mongoring. Saying that all options are on the table isnt war mongoring. I havent seen where all these GOP politicians are advocating to bomb or go to war with Iran right now. There might be a couple of them that believe that, but no way close to a majority.
  5. Have you watched any of the debates???

Originally Posted by dixiecrat88 View Post

I love how everyone on this board who claims that Iran isnt trying to get a nuclear weapon accuses those who disagree with them of war mongoring. Saying that all options are on the table isnt war mongoring. I havent seen where all these GOP politicians are advocating to bomb or go to war with Iran right now. There might be a couple of them that believe that, but no way close to a majority.

Some of us just have faith in Israel's ability to take care of themseles as they have said they could. Note that when Israel bombed a nuclear facility in Iran back in the early 1980's, Ron Paul spoke out in opposition to President Reagan and the Republican leadership by supporting Israel's actions. The rest of our government blasted them because they didn't ask our permission first. Ron Paul is the only one who believes in Israel sovereignty. In fact, Ron Paul's positions are closer to the ideals of Zionism than the rest of our government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
  7. Man you'd figure the Israel lobby would love rp.
    Originally Posted by The Precedent View Post

Man you'd figure the Israel lobby would love rp.

Israel likes the subsidies.
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

Awesome find!

Iran is 1000% pursuing a nuke. Once they have it the world will face the unenviable prospect of nuclear blackmail from terrorist groups. Iran has publicly stated that they plan to wipe Israel off the map and kill all of its citizens. Do you believe they are just joking? I don't.

We should absolutely disarm the regime by force if necessary.

that's not what "they" said. "they spoke of zionism.

im just gonna echo amslim's statement of the other day wherein he spoke of you being craycray.

get back to your chain-mails.
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

do you think it's our business to decide what is best for other countries and the world?

jesus motherfucking christ, this better be a level.

that people like you even exist is terrifying to me...

These people think that the world works like a James Bond movie from 1965. I forget the line that they say in the first Austin Powers when Dr. Evil is plotting how to take over the world. No. 2 says to him it doesnt work like that anymore. Do people not realize that if anyone had any serious shit, we would be able to them via GPS, satellite, covert operations, air strike, etc.. no one in any country would ever be able to attack us.