[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. This guy has been at work for like the last 20 hours, so hopefully he is just losing his mind, but this is what he tells me this morning.

He "met" a 20 year old black chick on facebook the other day and has been chatting her up. She goes to college in the Long Beach area. He tells me that he has good news and bad news. Bad news, she has a boyfriend. Good news, she is an amateur dancer and has a show this weekend, and he informs me that we are going lol.

We are in San Deigo, and this shit is going down in Long Beach somewhere (like 2 hours away). Now all of this is absolutely hilarious to me and I cant stop laughing as he is telling me this. He thinks its going to be like "Stomp the Yard".

So I do some stalking on her facebook page, and im convinced this will be nothing like "Stomp the Yard." In fact, people might think we are gay if we show up there together. All I know is that we will be one of the few white people in attendance.

Here are some pics I found off her page (plus the dance flyer then ive edited a bit):

Pics of said girl. Obv she has a baby, but at least she is cute

I still cant wrap my head around this ridiculous plan. What are the chances we get killed, or sweetness comes across as the creepiest dude on the planet?
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

If we post Jays picture with his shirt off in the parking lot, he would fit into this picture nicely.

Okay, found it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Edited By: wantagolf Apr 24th, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by wantagolf View Post

If we post Jays picture with his shirt off in the parking lot, he would fit into this picture nicely.

lol...perfect!
    Add undertheradar to Rail
  4. this will not end well. that being said...do it!
    Add marc1313 to Rail

someone please photoshop this in
    Add tamayo85 to Rail

lolllllllll

gonna make for a good story
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
  7. Biggest nose I have ever seen
    Edited By: Donkey Kong Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:58 PM
    Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  8. When you wake up in the morning and need to get the taste of stale vagina out of your mouth you should go to the donut shop next to Rite Aid on Anaheim St and Avalon Blvd.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  9. Whoa whoa whoa....Jaybone is white?
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
  10. failing to see how this makes sweetness ridiculous.

sounds like a pretty full proof plan to me
    Add tmac456 to Rail
    Originally Posted by goofy2485 View Post

Whoa whoa whoa....Jaybone is white?

sorta
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
    Originally Posted by tmac456 View Post

full proof

Minus well for all intensive purposes.
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  13. Best wanta post ever.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  14. found it
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by tmac456 View Post

failing to see how this makes sweetness ridiculous.

sounds like a pretty full proof plan to me

lol I hope your joking.

I do some wild/stupid shit, but theres no way I would come up with this plan and think it was a good idea.
    Thread StarterAdd Jaybone2315 to Rail
  16. Looking forward to the update. Are you taking into consideration the boyfriend killing you both?

Add Pckt Bullets to Rail
  17. sweetness' cock is like a compass that guides his every move.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pckt Bullets View Post

Looking forward to the update. Are you taking into consideration the boyfriend killing you both?

At least I am. When I brought this up to him, he said he hadnt planned that far ahead lol.

My goal is for you guys to make fun of him so he doesnt drag me to this. It cant be anything but awkward.
    Thread StarterAdd Jaybone2315 to Rail
  19. O that kind of dancer....
    Add Hateflops to Rail
  20. 1st!

loooooooooooooool
    Add MeJahAndOmaha to Rail
  21. hahahah
    Add dams to Rail
  22. hahaha, that is great.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  23. first, JB is fucking delusional and posts the worst picture she has on there. 2nd, she is an amazing nubian princess. 3rd, he is supposed to go for moral support. I went out with him and his junior bacon cheeseburger this weekend, and didnt raise any flags.. just went with it. he might actually like the step show. 3rd, junior bacon is gonna kill us anyways.. i guess when i was drunk i was teasing her about being a slut and a whore.. of which her reply is just because i fuck someone i met on an online dating site the first night doesnt mean i am one.. she thinks she is a prize.. a prize at cracker barrell maybe.. anyhow, jay is just giving her a slab of his meat so its not like he cares, but my point is i rub his back, he rubs mine. thats what bffs do.. so what, we go to a dance recital for 15 bucks apiece to watch a bunch of hot darkies run amok.. i bet when we are knee deep in ass mayo, he aint gonna give a fuck.. only thing i wonder is if were are the only whitiies there, we could get taken for two gheys.. or beat up by the boyfriend.. thats where my plan kind of hits a snag. cant win what you dont put in the middle, right?

oh and fuck yo couch waco haha.. but yes, you speak the truth kid
    Add Sweetness777 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sweetness777 View Post

He is supposed to go for moral support. I went out with him and his junior bacon cheeseburger this weekend... but my point is i rub his back, he rubs mine. thats what bffs do

idk why but the bolded part got me to literally lol. As for the second part, try saying "scratch" intsead of "rub" if you want to avoid looking like the gay white couple at the dance performance.
    Add MeJahAndOmaha to Rail
  25. Themost amazing part is that sweets found a black chick with a kid and a bf, and who is a dancer...except she's an actual dancer not a stripper!

Did not see thatcoming
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  26. boom goes the dynomite

Add Sweetness777 to Rail
  27. good god
    Add Slay to Rail
  28. Is the second picture from prom?
    Add moorski to Rail
  29. oh and then i forgot to tell you that jay fucks jr bacon in the ass on the first go around too.. she also lives with her dad, who is in the room next door. but shes not a slut.. at least the whopper was cool about shit.. if he was out fucking she didnt care, as long as he came over once every couple weeks.. that shit got fucked once she started trrying to date me since he started iginoring her calls.. fucking daygo
    Add Sweetness777 to Rail