[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. deleted - this was a rumor I had heard as well as read on other forums such as therxforum.com and was speculative. In no way should this discussion be taken as any sort of insider info or anything of the like. It was never intended to go outside of this forum, and other blogs who are referencing this are doing so using completely unreliable and uncredible information. There is zero basis to this rumor on my behalf, and when someone like the reporter for YNN decided it was a good idea to tweet and facebook this discussion as if it were factual it got way out of hand and was done in incredibly poor and careless taste.

I apologize to the team as well as it's fans for the level this was taken too: specifically Sccop Jardine, Dion Waiters, and James Southerland. Again, this thread was not intended to be any sort of a sports blog or direct accusation by me against anyone, it was merely a discussion thread on a poker forum and should have been treated as such.
    Edited By: N 82 50 24 Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:55 PM
  2. Can you save 15% or more on your car insurance by using Geico?

Is NCAA basketball fixed?
  3. Wow this is gonna be EPIC!!! If true are Credible sources
  4. what a shit storm that would be. kinda hope it's true tbh lol
  5. ummm first i heard of this but if true its mega tilting since im a hardcore cuse fan....
    Originally Posted by Mattraq1 View Post

ummm first i heard of this but if true its mega tilting since im a hardcore cuse fan....

Not saying it's true, but I'd think a kid on campus would have a much better chance of hearing this than a guy living in Charlotte, NC.

Just saying...
  7. just saying ive been in syracuse 6 weeks. gtfo

just saying ive been in syracuse 6 weeks. gtfo

On campus?

Maybe you have been, but OP is obviously insinuating that he's a student that goes to Syracuse.

And thanks for the GTFO since you have your location wrong...well done.
    Edited By: JRoth15 Feb 1st, 2011 at 11:21 PM

9. And LOL - typed in Syracuse Point Shaving into Google and this is the first hit.
    Edited By: SpankyHamm Feb 1st, 2011 at 11:24 PM

10. lolol
    Edited By: bluefront Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:22 PM
  11. and every1 will be forced to be inside tomorrow and hear about this all day long if their power stays on

lookin forward to it!
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

well mattraq says he hasn't heard it, so you must be lying.

gtfo bro
  13. damnit, i knew it was a bad idea to bet cuse vs seton hall! Cheaters! All over UConn tomorrrrrrrrrrrow!

On campus?

Maybe you have been, but OP is obviously insinuating that he's a student that goes to Syracuse.

And thanks for the GTFO since you have your location wrong...well done.

ur welcome for the gtfo, my primary living arrangements are in charlotte. does OP's location say syracuse? nah. Im sorry i dont update my location for every place i visit throughout my lifetime for the sake of not getting trolled by you. again... gtfo
  15. Mattraq is it true ?? When you breaking the story And btw fuck cuse

ur welcome for the gtfo, my primary living arrangements are in charlotte. does OP's location say syracuse? nah. Im sorry i dont update my location for every place i visit throughout my lifetime for the sake of not getting trolled by you. again... gtfo

can I follow you on Twitter so that I can instantly know everything you know when you know it?

Would you like to put a small wager on this becoming a story? Name your price and we'll see what we can do.

You've been in Syracuse for 6 weeks, and you're claiming to be the be-all end-all regarding Syracuse sports. Congrats on being a fan, but kindly STFU until you have something of substance to add to the thread/story.
    Originally Posted by fcdunkin View Post

really?

it was public knowledge that Waiters and Boeheim had pretty heated words at half of the Seton Hall game. Therefore, causing his benching. Sutherland is atrocious on the boards and his defense is worse. He has no business getting minutes on a Big East squad.

It may be true, but I haven't heard one thing about this. If ESPN already has wind of this u really think they would be sittiing on it? I doubt it!

mattraq--can you confirm?? i might change my mind regarding the bet if you can confirm.
  19. Hey 2 guns up I know you are watching. Hope you love this.
  20. Maybe he didn't say anything, but I do expect Boeheim to say wat he said. Doubt he would publicly state that Waiters told him to fuk off....lol

I honestly see nothing suspicious about the last few games. All teams shot lights out in the first half. Tough to come back from a big deficit like the ones they have been in. SU is an overrated squad imo. Besides Scoop driving to the hoop and obv Joseph, they are an inept offensive team who cannot come from behind. Not enough consistent outside shooters. Jackson has been a beast tho, but he can't do it alone down low. Fab was so over hyped. Don't think he'll be on the team next yr.
  21. true.....i just brought up the last 4 games becuz u mentioned how they were a top 5 team, then the debacle. I honestly don't care if its true or not. I do not see this team getting past the second round in the tourney.

Some other news besides the snow would be the nice!
  22. I think CJ Fair is going to be a stud...about a year away.

I've seen a few of the last few games, and didn't notice anything crazy about Jardine. However, as Basics points out, who knows what games (if any) were actually compromised.

I think CJ Fair is going to be a stud...about a year away.

he def can be. he'll bolt to the NBA after next year.

I've seen a few of the last few games

Phew.

25. plz be true
  26. espn would snap get it out to the public even if there was just a 5% chance of this being true... i aint buyin it

i guess unless they dont want to say anything until after the superbowl so they dont have to deal with talking about point shaving this week, but then id hav to think that some other news station or website would be more public about this and not sure how the can keep something this big this quiet
  27. If they (ESPN) think they have an exclusive story, then they will be deliberate in putting everything together, sources, etc... But as soon as some other sources whispers about this story, or other sites send their people up there, then yeah, they will snap report this.

Would you like to put a small wager on this becoming a story? Name your price and we'll see what we can do.

You've been in Syracuse for 6 weeks, and you're claiming to be the be-all end-all regarding Syracuse sports. Congrats on being a fan, but kindly STFU until you have something of substance to add to the thread/story.

spent 18 years of my life in cuse bro
    Originally Posted by -BlackFours- View Post

plz be true

gfy
  30. Just want this to be true for the "holy shit" reaction