1. I do. I seriously am not a fan. I mean there are few exceptions; some women look decent with tattoos, but honestly, I HATE THEM. I HATE TATTOOS ON WOMEN WITH A VIGOROUS PASSION.

    Case in point, Tori Black.





    Would be super model material without that scribble on her hip.

    Discuss.
    Edited By: PoWdA Dec 26th, 2011 at 11:25 AM
    Add PoWdA to Rail
  2. lol?
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  3. I dont really care. I find most tats to be corny/lame so yeah I def. see your point but it would never stop me from being with a girl etc.
     
    Add Demitrius100 to Rail
  4. I find all tattoos to be extremely stupid so I agree with you.
    Add Hodge05 to Rail
  5. Yeah def agree. They might not look bad on all women, but I don't think I have ever seen anybody that wouldn't look better without them
    Add djg23 to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

    lol?

    I HATE tats on women. It is like taking a giant shit on an amazing piece of art. It is like shitting on the Mona Lisa. Cannot describe.

    I am seriously not pursuing the girl have been fucking for anything serious based on this fact alone (she has a tribal tramp stamp). I seriously will be about to nut and when I see the tat I get turned off and have to go into my zen place in order to finish. It is like the second I see it all attention is drawn away from her perfect body and to this ink on her back and I simply fucking hate it. Missionary is fine but doggy... It ain't happening without going to the non-tattooed chick spank bank.

    I don't know if something is wrong with me or if this is one slice of perfection that my brain requires of a female but I simply do not dig tats on girls at all.

    I HATE TATS ON WOMEN.

    There. I said it.
    Edited By: PoWdA Dec 26th, 2011 at 11:56 AM
    Thread StarterAdd PoWdA to Rail
  7. What if every woman in the world was tatted?
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

    What if every woman in the world was tatted?

    That is def a hypothetical but simply is not the case. We are not born with tats but choose to scribble on ourselves for some reason.

    However..... I have had sex with plenty of tatted chicks (twice tonight tho) and have impregnated one. All I am saying is that in almost all cases women with tattoos would be wayyyyyyy sexier without them.

    I fully understand this is an opinion but god damn... Nothing hotter than a chick with no tats and a perfect body as opposed to a chick with a perfect body + tats imo.
    Thread StarterAdd PoWdA to Rail
  9. Pm dolphin. He is an authority on everything including child molestation. I feel bad for any child in his presence. His mind is fucked up.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

    Pm dolphin. He is an authority on everything including child molestation. I feel bad for any child in his presence. His mind is fucked up.

    I have no doubt that Dolphin touches children inappropriately but I honestly think he is against tattoos because that is like a symbol that proves to him that a girl is at least 18 which in turn turns him off. That is not my point at all here. I am saying that I find something completely unattractive about tattoos on women who are of legal age. Let's keep Dolphin out of this.
    Thread StarterAdd PoWdA to Rail
  11. lol your intitled to your opinion but im pretty sure no one cares.
    Add sssssssivarT to Rail
  12. Agree 100%. Exception may be nape of neck hidden by hair.
    Add niptuck to Rail
  13. I could not agree more, even my g/f agrees she has a couple from when she was young and hates them.... thank god she got them before tramp stamps were all the rage.

    It would fuck my head up seeing a ink in my normal finishing position.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by perma_tilt View Post

    .

    It would fuck my head up seeing a ink in my normal finishing position.

    Well, of course it would . . . isn't he behind you at that point?
    Add Milo to Rail
  15. I can dig tats
     
    Add silkhandlez to Rail
  16. I don't like skanks either
    Add Tsupa to Rail
  17. tramp stamps are withered but a good tattoo can make some girls hotter, it depends on their look though...obv most random girls won't look hotter with a tattoo tho
    1
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by sssssssivarT View Post

    lol your intitled to your opinion but im pretty sure no one cares.


    this, but i would have spelled entitled right.

     
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

    tramp stamps are withered but a good tattoo can make some girls hotter, it depends on their look though...obv most random girls won't look hotter with a tattoo tho


    yah, i can get on board with this.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by Milo View Post

    Well, of course it would . . . isn't he behind you at that point?


    No see I'm a man and I like women, I understand how you GSP fans take it in the ass.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

    What if every woman in the world was tatted?

     
    Originally Posted by PoWdA View Post

    That is def a hypothetical but simply is not the case.

    You don't say...

    Also, why is the "re:" in the thread title? It has no place there and is tilting me
    Add MattMaster to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by MattMaster View Post

    You don't say...

    Also, why is the "re:" in the thread title? It has no place there and is tilting me

    Dunno, was wasted when I posted this. I will have to get drunk later and try to remember to ask my drunk self why I did that and get back to you.
    Thread StarterAdd PoWdA to Rail
  22. tats have never turned an 8 into a 9, but have turned many 8's into 7's.
    Add breathe-ez to Rail
  23. Can't stand them either.

    I remember when Maria Ozawa had that perfect unblemished skin. Then I check out one of her videos and she has these 2 ridiculous tattoos - on to the next girl... Such a shame.
    Edited By: onepocketj Dec 26th, 2011 at 05:32 PM
    Add onepocketj to Rail
  24. couldnt agree more with OP i fucking hate tattoos on women...its the stupidest fucking thing ever and ive never once seen a tattoo that made a girl look hotter...id also agree that id much rather have a girl whos body was an 8 without any tattoos then a body thats a 10 covered in tattoos...they just gross me out and piss me off for some reason...i even get pissed off when im jerking off to porn and a pornhoar has tattoos...im also borderline psychotic
    Add Jsup to Rail
  25. Add SmokeyCasinos to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by Jsup View Post

    i even get pissed off when im jerking off to porn and a pornhoar has tattoos...

    So this. I will be watching porn and see a tat and it's over, move to the next vid. Same way with clit piercings. Shit just looks painful and is not a turn on.
    Thread StarterAdd PoWdA to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by Jsup View Post

    couldnt agree more with OP i fucking hate tattoos on women...its the stupidest fucking thing ever and ive never once seen a tattoo that made a girl look hotter...id also agree that id much rather have a girl whos body was an 8 without any tattoos then a body thats a 10 covered in tattoos...they just gross me out and piss me off for some reason...i even get pissed off when im jerking off to porn and a pornhoar has tattoos...im also borderline psychotic

    Agree with every letter of this. I had to check to make sure I didnt write it when I wasnt paying attention.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  28. love chicks with ink. hate it when people misuse "re:"
     
    Add killingbird to Rail
  29. tats on broads are super hot
    Add thereraise to Rail
  30.  
    Originally Posted by Jsup View Post

    couldnt agree more with OP i fucking hate tattoos on women...its the stupidest fucking thing ever and ive never once seen a tattoo that made a girl look hotter...id also agree that id much rather have a girl whos body was an 8 without any tattoos then a body thats a 10 covered in tattoos...they just gross me out and piss me off for some reason...i even get pissed off when im jerking off to porn and a pornhoar has tattoos...im also borderline psychotic

    Add LeftyMark to Rail

Similar Threads