[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

1. i bet u guys would love pot smoking chicks over tattoo chicks
    Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post

Just posting to say that I also hate tattoos on girls, and I've yet to see a girl look more attractive with one. My brother actually broke up with his gf of over a year after she got a hideous looking tat on her ankle, especially after he'd told her how much he disliked them. Most of his friends, and myself included, 100% agreed with him, because IMO it shows how little respect she has, both for herself and my brother, to go ahead and do something like that.

lol r u kidding me? over an ankle tattoo... musta been a great relationship. oKAy it's nonsense that she didn't respect him cuz she got the tattoo, but whatever, i'll give it to you... but why exactly didn't she respect herself?

Originally Posted by LizardBoy View Post

This. Who knew OT was full of 60 year old Jewish dudes?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Originally Posted by SirLiesAlot View Post

Comeon, jets doesn't even post anymore.

AHAHAHAHA THANK MOSES FOR THAT

For me personally, i'm not a big fan of tattoos. I don't mind em if you can't seem them when the girl is dressed. My girl has 2 tattoos on her back and they don't bother me at all one way or the other.
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Apr 23rd, 2012 at 05:06 AM
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

disagree man. laziness is no excuse and thats bullshit. if she doesnt care about what she looks like why the hell would she care about anything else?

real question?

tattoos are sexy, OT is faggy
    Edited By: mattg1983 Apr 23rd, 2012 at 05:10 AM
    Originally Posted by SCooker View Post

anus tattoo. really?

http://cdn-0.muchosucko.com/producti...0x1000/anustat dot jpg

adrenalynn has had one for years. It's why no matter how hot she is I can never watch one of her scenes.
  5. This looks pretty crazy. Programmable tattoos.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/mo...oo.shtml?srp=6
    Originally Posted by SCooker View Post

anus tattoo. really?

http://cdn-0.muchosucko.com/producti...0x1000/anustat dot jpg

Hahaha, reminds me of lord of the rings

7. Yes. hating people with tattoos is psychotic.

indelibly drawing something on your skin because you think it has "meaning" isnt.
  8. lotta ppl needa calm down itt
  9. Lol @ getting mad over a tattoo being "controlling". It's obviously her body, and she can do whatever she wants with it. It just seems like some of you guys are so whipped or codependent that you don't think you have a right to be pissed off about it. Divorce might be a bit strong, but breaking up with a girlfriend is well within reason.
  10. yeah. I think if you just have a superficial relationship with a girl and she gets fat or get a tatoo you don't like then by all means kick her to the curb. But wifey is a different story and mother of my children is even a more different story.
    Originally Posted by ntanygd760 View Post

as long as she keeps her body in that condition then there is nothing wrong with it. It sucks if they are hot when they get it then go get fat and have a kid.

photoshop much. Def not complaining though. Hate stars.
  12. Forgot about Christina Perri, always loved this girl regardless if too many tats or not
  13. OP: never move to Portland.
  14. imagine going down on number 3 at vaginatattoo dot com

15. I wish I never heard about that vagina tattoo website. My mind is hosting an orgy.
  16. not that im complaining bc I hated the POS, but what ever happened to the lying bastard powda?
    Edited By: sean614 Apr 24th, 2012 at 06:37 AM
    Reason: wrt powda
  17. I have no problem with tattoos. That being said it just seems like girls tend to pick really awful ones
  18. when i was getting my rib cage inked (12 hours lol ) there was a cute girl in the shop sitting right next to me getting her pussy tatted. flowery pattern if i recall rightly. she had so many orgasms the whole shop smelled like sex. put on a great show and quite possibly the reason mine took so long.

thank you Mr. G and the crew at triangle tattoos in ft. bragg for years of outstanding work!
  19. I'm all for individuality and originality , but to put it to you as simply as I can .. To see a tattoo on a naked woman with beautiful soft skin with curves of a goddess is like taking a work of art such as a sculpture by a brilliant artist or God's greatest creation and spray painting it with graffiti of all different colors and shapes and ruining the beauty underneath. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DISLIKE WOMEN WITH TATTOOS? ... I'm a simple man who admires the original beauty of a gorgeous creature who's skin is meant to be caressed and nurtured.. not stabbed a million times with needles... I don't understand it... Like I read in another forum about this subject, tattoos are meant for warriors who have been through battle ... I'm all for that .
    Originally Posted by JayR81 View Post

I'm all for individuality and originality , but to put it to you as simply as I can .. To see a tattoo on a naked woman with beautiful soft skin with curves of a goddess is like taking a work of art such as a sculpture by a brilliant artist or God's greatest creation and spray painting it with graffiti of all different colors and shapes and ruining the beauty underneath. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DISLIKE WOMEN WITH TATTOOS? ... I'm a simple man who admires the original beauty of a gorgeous creature who's skin is meant to be caressed and nurtured.. not stabbed a million times with needles... I don't understand it... Like I read in another forum about this subject, tattoos are meant for warriors who have been through battle ... I'm all for that .

GTFO
  21. I don't have a problem with tatoos but there isn't a piece of art in the world i want to look at for the rest of my life. I prefer no tats but some are pretty hot.

22. id hit it

23. i have 3 small hidden ones, 2 hearts and a star. I regret them terribly and started getting one removed. It hurt so much, I stopped. Now it's fucked, half removed, half still there. I hate them even though nobody can see them. My kids will not be allowed to get tattoos, but they will do it anyway cuz we are all very dumb when we are 16. It's better then smoking though, and I did that for 15 years, so ya, I'm just an idiot full of regrets. At least I quit smoking.