[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3086122/ : Yea, this article just says they found another one of the kids that did it.
    Add safeinst to Rail
  2. Horrible story and horrible repost.
    Add Bong BrOke to Rail
  3. 4
    Add jalman1 to Rail
  4. I never even really read this the first time around but fuck man, what is going on in this fucking country where this shit goes on. If justice was served every single one of those mother fuckers would be shot..public execution style. Thats why some shit like this dont happen in other countries cause these fucks would be hunted down and fucking killed by the govt. Id like to see this go down in China. Fucking shit disgusts me so much. Fuck im on life tilt now.
    Add cmval to Rail
  5. That's fucked up.

It says that the mother was raped and beaten by all 10 teens, and then it says that they left after more than 20 minutes. That's not a good average.

Add valek to Rail
  6. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Re(1): Teens rape mother, force 12-year-old son to join in
    by valek on 7/7/2007 12:24 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>That's fucked up.

It says that the mother was raped and beaten by all 10 teens, and then it says that they left after more than 20 minutes. That's not a good average.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    not funny at all imo

Add mhoddi to Rail
  7. There is nothing funny at all about this. Fucking makes me sick. If life was like the comic books the punisher would find these assbags and roast em.
    Add cmval to Rail
  8. The only funny thing about this thread is that cmval is waiting for the Punisher to deliver some real life justice.
    Add Fife19 to Rail
  9. I just wish people could take law into their own hands sometimes.
    Add cmval to Rail
  10. You can, that's why god invented our freedom to bear arms.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  11. yeah this was some fucked up shit it happen 2 blocks from were I work.I think those little mutherfuckers are in some sort of gang or something.It so sad too because they made his mom preform oral sex on her son and the shoved a broom stick up the boys butt and beat the shit out of him.I wish i could get my hands on them little mutherfuckers I dont care how old they are.And I heard they poured cleaning solution in the moms vagina and all in the boys eyes.Sometimes I hate West Palm.

bbb
    Add bigboybunk to Rail
  12. They don't even deserve to be killed. Slow and painful torture for these bishes until they beg for mercy through death.

I am amazed that their are 10 kids in one area that are this fucked up in the head.

Add POKER_PANDA to Rail
  13. totally speechless :(
    Add shanetrain22 to Rail
  14. repost
    Add GBPfan4 to Rail
  15. I duno how many people actually read it, but they forced the son at gunpoint and then poured chemicals into his eyes. Imagine being forced to rape your own mother is the last image you ever can see. WTF is wrong with 15/16 year olds doing shit like this.
    Thread StarterAdd safeinst to Rail
  16. Damn, I should have posted this. Wait a sec ....
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  17. I hope every one of those sick mother fuckers get caught, spend a few years in prison getting ass raped every fucking night, beaten to death, and then burn in hell.
    Add ShortStack3 to Rail
  18. If they actually end up doing time in the joint they are going to experiance what that kid went through for years, rapists and sicko's do not want to get caught, sicko rapists should commit the cide before they go to jail because they will be fucked literally and figuratively.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  19. Slugger def was the first one to post this i am a reposting bastard... sorry.
    Thread StarterAdd safeinst to Rail
  20. it is all good no worries

although these bastards should fry in hell
    Add SluggerWV to Rail