[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. ah hell, gg
    Thread StarterAdd xxbossmanxx to Rail
  2. 15 years ago half of those cars woulda barrel rolled.
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
    Originally Posted by xxbossmanxx View Post

ah hell, gg

buy him a beer for OT next time ya see him

Add sketchy1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

dude it's not just points at the end of the year (and all points matter so it's totally understandable that they want to be out there)... you can come back from 2 laps down! hell you can do it with less than 5 laps left if you can pass the other cars a lap down after the first caution!!

wow you're right. i dont watch much/any nascar but i did bet on clint bowyer and i think he just got on the lead lap so i have life!! he has gone from 20th up to the top 5 a couple times early in the race quickly too. see if i can miracle it lol.
    Add HoldThzNutz to Rail
  5. this is my first race ever watched, is there any chance the top 6 change spots? they keep saying its gonna be a drag race or whatever, but nobody has been passing on the outside, so i dont see how anyone but kenseth wins unless theres another wreck

Add quietwinner to Rail
    Originally Posted by quietwinner View Post

this is my first race ever watched, is there any chance the top 6 change spots? they keep saying its gonna be a drag race or whatever, but nobody has been passing on the outside, so i dont see how anyone but kenseth wins unless theres another wreck

i dont watch nascar really but shit is about to get wild. this is the one race a year i make sure i watch bc this is where nascar is really sick. be prepared to be surprised at how exciting it gets.
    Add HoldThzNutz to Rail
    Originally Posted by quietwinner View Post

this is my first race ever watched, is there any chance the top 6 change spots? they keep saying its gonna be a drag race or whatever, but nobody has been passing on the outside, so i dont see how anyone but kenseth wins unless theres another wreck

The last lap will be nuts. the top 10 will change and there will be a huge wreck at some point. Gonna be good
    Add wab80 to Rail
  8. GG
    Add Stockage to Rail
  9. If you like watching car wrecks this is like the grand finale on the Fourth of July.
    Add itch1515 to Rail
  10. welp, i assume theyll end on caution? pretty anti-climatic

Add quietwinner to Rail
  11. it'll end up being a 2 lap race to finish now. once it's cleaned up regardless of lap count they will take green flag white flag checkered flag. 3 attempts at it, unless a yellow comes out on the white flag lap.

it'll make more sense in a minute when they start racing again.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  12. ah that makes sense, was wondering why the announcer's weren't saying anything about it being over.

Add quietwinner to Rail
    Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post

it'll end up being a 2 lap race to finish now. once it's cleaned up regardless of lap count they will take green flag white flag checkered flag. 3 attempts at it, unless a yellow comes out on the white flag lap.

it'll make more sense in a minute when they start racing again.

Exactly. Was just tryin to explain this to someone and said just watch and it will make more sense. After this i wih they would do a few more monday night races. Nothing else on. Maybe 4 or 5 of the superspeedway's
    Add wab80 to Rail
  14. Probably got one more big wreck to come.
    Add itch1515 to Rail
  15. little E unscathed...thats all that counts
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
    Originally Posted by wab80 View Post

Exactly. Was just tryin to explain this to someone and said just watch and it will make more sense. After this i wih they would do a few more monday night races. Nothing else on. Maybe 4 or 5 of the superspeedway's

ya i been thinkin same thing. if the ratings for this are sick then they might consider it one day, but somehow i doubt the daytona 500 ever becomes a monday night fixture. i could see the last race of the year on a monday night, maybe have the race staggered so the last 1/4 of it is at the start of monday night football so you get a lot of crossover viewers.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  17. hey sketchy...bowyer have any shot from 13th place here?
    Add HoldThzNutz to Rail
  18. i almost gaur they have more monday night races. I imagine there are millions of people like me who have never or rarely watch nascar, but there wasn't anything else on and i figured why not (actually was a blues game i flipped between, but most cities didn't have games tonight + most ppl dont like hockey)

Add quietwinner to Rail
  19. ok race ends this lap no matter what

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  20. so close!
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  21. wow 2 time winner sick! well done matt

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  22. Team player biffle di. Coulda won, took third for his teammate
    Edited By: dolphin13 Feb 28th, 2012 at 06:56 AM
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  23. meh, still pretty anti-climatic. didn't realize this was such a team sport. 16 car shoulda said fuck it and gone ftw

Add quietwinner to Rail
  24. woohoo 25 bux on Kenseth to win 500
    Add wab80 to Rail
  25. chick in the sprint suit was acting really weird. is she just a model or his girl?

Add SoCalDrew to Rail
    Originally Posted by SoCalDrew View Post

chick in the sprint suit was acting really weird. is she just a model or his girl?

I've seen her before in the winners circle so I think she is the nascar hot chick for the camera rep. She acts like she knows what he's saying but fuck it, her job is to look pretty. I want to tongue her ass
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
    Originally Posted by SoCalDrew View Post

chick in the sprint suit was acting really weird. is she just a model or his girl?

She's one of the sprint cup model's. They always have one there for the interview at the end.
    Add wab80 to Rail
  28. lol...not bad, but she looked dumb as hell laughing when he wasn't saying anything funny

Add SoCalDrew to Rail
  29. Q: How many NASCAR drivers does it take to destroy a jet dryer?

A: Juan
    Add itch1515 to Rail
  30. Just proves Juan Pablo Montoya will wreck anyone.
    Add Dissident to Rail