2. Tina Fey is hotter than Sandy Bullock was in her heyday
    Add resilient to Rail
  3. i'd hit it.

Add sol160 to Rail
  4. oh hell ya Sol, nice pic !!!!
    Add saxman to Rail
    Originally Posted by str8frush View Post

i wouldnt define her as HOT , Cute is more what i would call her

Agreed. I'd def hit it over and over, but I guess I have a tight range when determining hot or not. I'd say cute as well, but doesn't quite fall into my "Hot" category.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  6. hot
    Add E4ERICK to Rail
  7. After the picture sol posted I would def say hot. Always thought she was attractive but the picture pushed more towards hot.
    Add smiley69_300 to Rail
  8. 6 years ago id give hot....now i just really wanna fuck her
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  9. i find her very hot
    Add screwit9 to Rail
  10. yes
    Add wwe_freak_88 to Rail
  11. Am I the only no? That scar isn't too hot plus I don't like that library look, I bet half u say no before the Palin skit.
    Add gillabong to Rail
  12. Is a pig's pussy pork?
    Add Camz to Rail
  13. If you asked me to describe my perfect woman, I would describe Tina Fey (personality included, but she is still absolutely hot). No joke.

Add BubbaKGB to Rail
  14. I'd do her, but I don't really want to. She's way overrated. Not hot, just doable.
    Add poker4jab to Rail

15. Is your gf named Deliah?
    Add El_Tiburon to Rail
  16. yut has a lovely lady
    Add tekiller to Rail
  17. Yes, she is hot. All nerdy looking people are hot!
    Add Seykota to Rail
  18. doable-

clothes on= yes

clothes off= no
    Add CCLLAAYY to Rail
  19. of course she's hot. Is this a very well veiled brag post about having a possibly high maintenence hot lesbo curious blonde girlfriend
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  20. Hell yes. I'm kind of ashamed to admit I saw Baby Mama (although it was mildly entertaining) but in that move when she gets done up to go out she is hot as fuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk. Not the best picture of it below but the best I could find.

Add anichols to Rail
  21. add another tally to "yes"

Add pkb6786 to Rail
  22. it's 4am, i just got back from the bar, and im drunk... you know what that means? Time for anothe r eidition of pictures i shouldn't post but will anyways :)))))))))

Ok frunny story from that picture^^^. It was my gf's 21'st bday, and th e band found out. So the lead singer goes "hey come on up here guys." We get up on stage and he says "alright everyone (there was like 200 ppl there -- small bar, JAMMED) these 2 are gonna do their favorite sex position. It's her bday and she's gonna be workin it later" or something like that. He gets everyone to count "1, TWO, 3!" and obv we have to do something so we she bends over and we do doggie style cause laying on a fucking nasty bar floor would suck. I dont think doggie style is my fav. but damn that was fun.

lol no idea where this one came from but it seems embarrssing enough to post,

obv i wouldnt be with anyone but a penn state girl. She's tiny and easy to throw around after TD's, which there were a lot of this year :)))))))))))))))))))))

f u OT

oh hi

lol i found this picture while going through my bucket to find all those ^^^. Kinlaw was our former running back. He was charged with rape, but found not guilty cause the chick wa sjust out for money. This kid sat in front of me at the illinois game:

loller4amdrunkpictureposting
    Thread StarterAdd Hoooo to Rail
  23. Brianyut.

F USC.
    Add thefuture021 to Rail
  24. you outkicked your coverage just like djoshaz
    Add Niceguy to Rail

25. bad bad thoughts going thru my mind with this one
    Add BrOOkLynBaLLeR to Rail
  26. yut is a lucky man
    Add tekiller to Rail
  27. right click>>save image as>>brianyut super hot girlfriend pic
    Add hoops886 to Rail
  28. lol nice pics, make sure your gf sees this thread.
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  29. I would touch Ms. Fey's pee part with my own pee part.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail